013

I Hate You But Then I Don't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“ !” Irene yanked the door from the office of the chairman at Kimsan Medical Center. Two of the directors stopped talking upon the entry of a young girl who was clearly disturbed.

Solar winced as she dismissed the males. She walked to her desk and nodded at her assistant to close the door.

“What now?” She scowled at her best friend. Irene rolled her eyes as she made herself comfortable at the couch.

“You have no idea who I met!”

“Of course I don’t. You just barged in here while I’m on a meeting.” Solar grumbled, picked up her pen and twirled it around her slender fingers while reading some files.

Irene sent her a look and ignored her friend. “Are you going to listen to this or what?”

“You’ll spill it anyway, why prolong it with this stupid filler conversation?”

“Fine! You know whom I met today right?”

Solar snorted. “Seulgi, why?”

“Well…she brought her girlfriend! And I don’t know why that girl has two girlfriends!”

Yongsun blinked. “Are you rapping or what? Can you please explain it to me well?”

“Ugh. Okay…so before this whole meet the girlfriend thing, I bumped into Sooyoung. Remember the blunt hoobae of mine in L.A?” Irene asked and Solar nodded.

“Apparently, she’s staying at our hotel for five days I think. And she introduced me to Wendy. She said that the girl was her girlfriend. Then earlier, the same woman was introduced to me twice, and now as Seulgi’s girlfriend and her name is Seungwan. And she’s a ing pain in the for marking Seulgi. It’s not like I’m taking the girl away.” Irene fumed, exasperated at the whole picture. It was as if she was being played. “She’s Wendy to Sooyoung and Seungwan to Seulgi? Wow.”

“So? It’s like you’re Irene to your employees and Joohyun to us. I’m Solar to you guys while I’m Yongsun the chairman of this hospital. And she’s Joy as a model in her field while being Sooyoung to her family and close friends.”

“You’re not helping here.”

“Why are you so worked up with this? You don’t care about them remember?” Solar lifted her eyebrow, making a good point to her best friend.

Irene slouched on her seat while muttering incoherent words. She doesn’t care at all. Or maybe she was, because it made her iffy to witness someone cheating. Seulgi was her soon to be wife and she knew that she shouldn’t meddle with it but it bothered the hell out of her.

Solar sensed her friend wavering and she knew her best friend, she was not the type to just keep quiet while being troubled about something.

“Don’t Joo.”

“What do you mean?”

“Don’t stick your nose to something you shouldn’t. It’s their problem not yours. So I suggest you shut your mouth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter