041

I Hate You But Then I Don't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Lo and behold! The power couple is here!" Byul blasted with joy after Irene and Seulgi stepped inside the booth. They were inside the restobar to have their catching up session after the said honeymoon of the couple.

Seulgi threw a look at her friend and shook her head while she nodded at Solar, still not knowing on how to act around her.

Believe it or not, right after Solar's outburst during the night that she demanded for answers, she grew terrified of the girl.

Sure, they attended the same high school and they go way back. Nonetheless, all the more she should be scared of Solar for hurting her best friend because she cared more about her pain without knowing how her wife suffered.

And right now, she was a bit anxious about the idea of Irene remembering their past. Of course, Irene was now aware of their relationship before but what if?

What if Joohyun remembers everything? What if she'll remember all the pain and sufferings she went through because of her? Will she love her just the same?

Somehow, that day…Seulgi prayed for it to not happen. She doesn't know what will happen if Irene would despise her and leave her one day.

Just by mere thinking of it, Seulgi's chest constricted, making it harder for her to breath. She can't live without this girl for sure.

Seulgi looked her wife's way only to find out that she's already staring back at her.

Irene smiled that shuts a thousand light bulbs around Seulgi.

How could someone be so freaking shiny and beautiful when she smiles?

Suddenly, her heart rate picked up and she wondered if she had the same effect on her or is it just her?

"Guys. Stop eye-ing in front of us." Byul whined that earned a slap on her arm from Solar.

Irene shyly looked away and cleared while Seulgi eyed her friend menacingly.

"You better shut that mouth of yours or else…" Seulgi clicked her tongue disapprovingly but Moonbyul was not fazed.

"Or else what?" She challenged, she just loved to taunt her friend.

Or else I'll kill you! You son of a Moonbyul! Seulgi screamed in her mind with rage but she was calm on the outside.

"Or else, I'm gonna shove some Jalapeño in your !" Seulgi hissed which made the girl beside her laugh.

Byul snapped her head towards her, "Ya, Bae Joohyun. Stop laughing!"

"It's Kang Joohyun you !" Seulgi corrected and Byul raised her hands in surrender.

"Okay woman! Jesus, it's just a freaking surname. No need to be so hostile about it." Byul shuddered.

"A-a what?! Just a freaking surname? Wow, then I better keep my name under Kim Yongsun forever." Solar exclaimed. Byul balked at her girlfriend, she didn't mean it that way, though.

"Baaaaabe~"

Seulgi chuckled, "Told you to keep your mouth shut. You didn't listen."

"Dude, it's not helping!"

"Well you're not helping me either."

Irene rolled her eyes at how childish these two were. But she had to admit that there was no dull moment when Byul is around. No wonder, Solar is fond of her in the first place.

She could perfectly detonate a bomb when it's about to explode.

Solar ignored her girlfriend as she stared at her best friend instead and picked up her drink. "So how's the life of being married to a Kang Seulgi?"

Irene didn't forget to take a short glance at her wife before answering, "Well...it's okay."

"O-kay? Just okay?!" Seulgi shrieked but Irene held her index

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter