020

I Hate You But Then I Don't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The whole place fell into a deep slumber the moment they witnessed Seulgi and Irene locked lips. Wendy’s outburst was long forgotten as they focus on the two.

Irene pulled out from the abrupt kiss that she initiated as she stared down at her fiancé. Seulgi blinked, still astounded to what just happened.

Until the two were snapped out from their own world, as bombing of flashes from the cameras of the reporters blinded their eyes.

They both flinched.

“Oh god. Seulgi, I’m so sorry.” Irene’s eyes rounded, horrified at her actions while speaking two languages at a time.

A habit she has when she was stressed.

Seulgi broke into a soft laugh upon seeing the latter’s reaction.

 

 

Johnny was drinking on his champagne when he saw the interesting interaction between his cousin and future cousin-in-law. He could recall the old days wherein the two were still a couple during their high school days.

That time, Seulgi used to visit at their home with Joohyun at random days.

 

“Seulgi! Why do you have to chew your food so loud?” Joohyun shrieked, while glaring at her girlfriend, who was happily eating.

But the girl completely ignored Joohyun’s outburst and chose to focus munching on her spicy rice cakes with the slapdash sound she perceptibly made to annoy her girlfriend.

“Ya!”

“What?”

Seulgi blinked innocently, her cheeks were blown up. Joohyun’s irritation dissipated. She couldn’t stay mad at this cute girl in front of her for long, how could she?

“You’re lucky, you’re cute. But a clumsy eater. Aigoo, what should I do with you?” Joohyun broke into a wide smile as she wiped the bits of sauce on Seulgi’s side lips. Seulgi grinned and fed Joohyun to which the latter opened to take.

They both laugh at their silliness, both in love.

 

“Look at them go.” Solar muttered darkly as they watch Irene being a softy with Kang Seulgi.

Don’t misunderstand Kim Yongsun with her feisty attitude towards Seulgi. She was her friend too but with her selfishness with the whole situation for years while being clueless on Joohyun’s real situation, irked her. And right now, she couldn’t just trust Seulgi with her best friend yet.

“Chill, Seulgi knows better now. I know she won’t do something to hurt her deliberately.” Byul explained.

“You’re just saying that because she’s your friend.” Solar accused. “I can’t still trust her. She gets to enjoy life with Wendy while my girl is suffering.”

“Joohyun is my friend too. And I understand where you’re coming from but calm yourself. Besides, you know that sooner or later, Joohyun will find out everything and you…we can’t really prevent her from getting hurt.” Byul turned serious all of a sudden while she sipped her water. “She’s been through a lot, you said it yourself but with all those hardships, the Bae Joohyun we knew back then is now a stronger person. If you can’t trust Seulgi with this, trust your best friend. Trust Joohyun.”

Johnny smirked. Well said, Moonstar noona.

He was silently listening to the couple when they heard a commotion from where Seulgi and Irene were sitting.

“What the hell are you doing touching my girlfriend?!” Wendy hissed.

“Wan~” Seulgi’s eyes were wide, stunned with what Wendy did.

 

 

“What the is that Wendy doing? Solar hissed, she was about to stand when Byul prevented her from doing so.

“Don’t do something stupid babe. Don’t get in the way.” Byul warned, and all Yongsun could do was to slump down on her seat with a groan.

Johnny was stunned at how Byul deescalated and commanded the stubborn Solar to shut her girlfriend up.

 

“Seungwan, right? Please don’t cause a scene at my fiance’s party. It’s rude to just interrupt us when we’re eating.” Irene smiled sweetly at her that pissed Wendy off big time.

“What?! You can’t just tell me to go away.”

“I’m not. I’m asking you politely to quit being immature and act like an adult. If you respect Seulgi, you won’t be doing this. I’m not taking your girl away from you. So chill.” Irene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter