Epilogue

Ride Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana's tears started flowing down from her once so-nervous-eyes.

"D-Dahyun-ah, why is m-my name w-written there?" Sana asked. 

Sana looked around once again, and noticed that beside hers, was Dahyun's name. 

"You don't remember?" Dahyun asked as she wiped Sana's tears using her soft hand. 

The once warm feeling felt in Dahyun's hand turned cold. 

Well, things do change when realization hits you. 

Sana shook her head, respoding to Dahyun's question.

[Flashback]
The rainy night, when Sana tries to run away from home

Cold, bloody, tired, and weak. Sana felt those as she ran, using all her energy.

She'd do anything now, Sana wanted to escape the tight grasp of her parents. 

She ran until she reached a far distance, where her father couldn't chase after her. 

Sana then sat on the ground, curling up into ball, shedding tears in this cold, rainy night. 

She was bleeding, she had nothing to use to treat herself. Her body was aching, her past scars haven't faded yet. 

And so she thought, is this really the life destined for me?

Sana closed her eyes for a short while, but never seemed to open after she tried.

Well, she couldn't try, she was gone.

She lost so much blood, her body couldn't handle the pain anymore, it seems that her body gave up on her. 

But then she stood up, then walked a farther distance. 

Well, her soul stood up, and walked a farther distance.

She was now walking on the lonely, rainy street. With no one to help.

She then heard something arriving from behind her, she turned to see a car heading towards her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter