4: Into the I-LAND!

By Your Side: Adventures in I-LAND
Please log in to read the full chapter

(Narrator’s Point of View)

Y/N ran off for a moment. No one was quick to notice. She then stood behind the entrance for a moment, before running all the way back to the main door.

Meanwhile, it was in the CCTV room of this mysterious getaway, when they saw the young girl running through the tunnels and back to the entrance.

 

.

.

.

 

From left to right:

Bang Si-Hyuk, the hitman!

RAIN, the Global Sensation (not going to confuse the “sensation part” with BTS)!

And ZICO, the Genius Producer.

 

.

.

.

 

Si-Hyuk then crossed his arms.

“Who is she?” he asked.

“Not sure,” said ZICO, with a straight tone, “She doesn’t seem too happy about the way things are going for her.”

“Seems to me that she must be feeling stuck right here in this deserted place.”

“I believe you are both right,” said Si-Hyuk, “Somehow and sometime, she will realize that she will be the first girl to enter I-LAND. That is…until she does get into I-LAND.”

Y/N then reached the entrance of the getaway. The door did not seem to open. The girl used all her might, and banged on the door. She did not stop until she was out of breath.

She then cursed silently.

“How am I going to get out of here?” she complained, “I have a home, and I want to go to it!”

Just when she was about to burst into tears, the entrance opened. Y/N then almost stepped out, but a young boy stood in front of her. This was Nishimura Riki. A boy of fifteen.

Y/N was already sixteen. They both had the same birth year. However, they were only four months apart.

Riki then comforted Y/N. But at first, he was a bit hesitant. He knew that Y/N was not Korean, nor was she Japanese like him.

In his worst English, he asked, “What happened?”

But Y/N did not answer. She was too depressed.

 

.

.

.

 

Riki then tried to get Y/N to face him. But she refused. Y/N turned away and huffed.

Again, Riki asked, “What happened?”

This time, Y/N then gave up and answered, “I can’t get out from this dreaded place. I don’t like it, and I want to get out of here, so I could go home in time to watch this highly anticipated TV show, I-LAND! I don’t know how I ended up here, but I know I should not be here!”

Riki chuckled. He then patted her shoulder.

“You silly,” he said.

“But how,” asked Y/N, “How in the godforsaken world am I in such humor to you?!”

Y/N’s thick Irish accent confused Riki.

“My sister,” he said,

Please log in to read the full chapter