A test

Our Bittersweet Marriage

You're starring blankly at the dashboard of your car while what happened a while ago starts to hit the reply in your head...

You were at the mall for a market research,Secretary Lee doesn't like the idea that you're not staying in your office to receive the reports but you insist on going to the branches itself to see if there are many customers.You're glad that the teenagers loves it so much.They're so thrill to see the designer's there and some of them who's the same age as you are really impressed.

That's when a woman looking classy with a fur coat around her small figure approach you.She smiles bitterly at you when she slaps you across your face.Your eyes widen in horror.Secretary Lee quickly moves in front of you,holding your arm who's in shock.

"Why did you slap her? Who do you think you are?!" yells Secretary Lee,mad at the rude woman.

"I'm Seo Aeri, Joongki's fiancee.Put that in your mind,how can you shamelessly seduce him!" Aeri clenches her fist glaring at you.You straighten yourself up forcing a smile on your face."Didn't he tell you that there's nothing going on between us? You should ask him that before landing a hand on me" You're trying your best to be polite while you're boling inside.

"Then,what's with the pictures of both of you holding hands during the fashion show? You even cried for him to feel sorry for you and offers his shoulder for you to lean on.You think I'm stupid?!" She takes a step forward,throwing your handbag to the floor.

You try your best to keep your cool,you remind yourself that you're pregnant.You can't get a stress for this woman."To remind you,it's rude for a stranger slapping me at my place.I can call the security if you want to be drag out from here"

"You! You think you're better than me?"

"Yes, as I don't randomly lay a hand on innocent people" You're sounding as emotionless as you can, adding oil to her burning heart.

"I will make sure you lose the smile on your face!"

Out of the blue,Joongki arrived looking at the two woman standing facing each other with a hate look on their face."Aeri-ssi! Enough,let me take you home"

"Let me talk to this woman first,she's your mistress right?"

"Watch your mouth!"  Joongki moves towards you he was about to touch your face before you take a step backward,avoiding him."Your fiancee,be nice to her" You pick up your handbag from the floor, walking as fast as you can from this place.Secretary Lee asks the employees to do something so people who's at the scene won't spill a word out.

 

You stop all the thinking,when it snaps to your mind.Mason! You have to fetch him from his kindergarten and you're an hour late. 

You run in the private international kindergarten to see no kids lingering around the canteen anymore.You start to panick when one of the teachers greet you.

"May I help you miss?"

"My son,Mason.Park Mason, have you seen him?"

"Oohh, he went home with the Hallyu Star,Choikang Changmin.Mason's father is Micky Yoochun right? It was hectic at the teachers lounge when Changmin come to pick him up.If you're the mother then did Yoochun-"

You know that this young teacher might get the bad idea."No,no it's not like what you're thinking.I'm Yoochun's late wife's sister"

You excuse yourself, driving straight home.You sigh in relief that Changmin came for Mason.As you're drivng your eyes start to well up.You're married and pregnant but no one else knows it except for the close families. You just get a free slap on the cheek for a missunderstanding. You're trying as hard as you can to get rid of all these disturbing thoughts  . Maybe your mother is right, how long can you keep this secret and hurt your own feelings. Changmin haven't promise you anything about revealig this marriage to the public.

 

You take off your heels,wearing slippers walking to the kitchen. Mason is at the dining having his snacks after lunch. Yo wrap your arms around the tall man in front of you who's busy washing the dishes. He jumps a bit at your sudden move.

"Darling, where have you been?" He wipes his hands before turning to face you. You lean your head on his broad chest receiving a kiss on top of your head." Hungry?"

"Yes, can you fix something quick for me?" You pout, showing him your puppy eyes.

"I can't cook but ramen, will you be fine with it? I ordered delivery for Mason, do you want the same?"

You release the hug,holding his arms, your mind is forcing you to ask him when is this secret marriage will end but your heart stops you. You don't want to put a burden on him."Yes, make it as best as you can"

Changmin opens the top cabinet reaching for a packet of ramen.You watch his back,holding back your tears.You can't tell him that you just get a slap on your face for something that you don't attend to do.

"How was today? You didn't answer my first question today darling,where have you been till you can't even have lunch" He turns on the heat from the electric stove,boiling the water.Still his back is facing you.

"I-I was doing a market research at one of the branches.It was full with customers when I was there" You almost choke on your words as your tears start to fall,you quickly wipes it off with the back of your hand,exactly at the time when he turns behind to face you.Luckily,he didn't saw it."You must be feeling very happy.I'm proud of you darling,should I buy you a gift?"

You eagerly nod."Yes please,an expensive one until you broke" He pinches your cheeks."My wife wants me to broke? Why you want me to stay home while you go out to work? Should we do that?"

You lightly punch his chest."No way! Chef Shim I think the water is boiling so hot now! Quick! Quick! Dip in the ramen"

"You're trying to change the topic aren't you?" he dips in the ramen,focus on his cooking.You lean your back on the counter,tracing your finger behind his back.You draw a sad face but Changmin seems to be into the cooking that he didn't bother to know what that means.

"Honey~ Can you spend this Sunday with me? I want to go somewhere with you,just us"

"Why so sudden? You miss me so much?" He giggles, stirring the kimchi flavoured ramen."What if I say I am?"

"Fine then,I'll check my schedule." 

"Honey,I'll be upstairs to clean up myself.I'll come down as fast as I can and honey..I love you"

"I know,go upstairs smelly princess" he jokes at the same time,he realised the tone of your voice change when you said that you love him.Something is wrong with you and he's alert about that.

 

Yunho throws his dice."Look! Look,look it's 6!" He happily moves his avatar to the payday on the monopoly game board."Bank,pay me"

"Here you go hyung" says Junsu,smiling.

"My turn! My turn!" You grab the dice from Yunho,slowly throwing it in the bowl."Three? No,it's income tax"

"Pay up and make me rich" Junsu taps your shoulder asking you to be quick as you reluctantly hands him the fake money."Darling,your turn"

Changmin didn't throw his dice,he flicks it from the side.Moving his avatar."I want to sell this estate"

"No! The bank is not paying you" Junsu sticks his tongue out protesting.

"Hyung,this is unfair"

"My turn,my turn" Yoochun pushes the magnae aside taking his turn."Great,jail" Mason laughs at his father."Appa, you're losing"

Jaejoong rolls his sleeves up,looking serious."Changmin sell me this land,I'll pay it"

Changmin can't believe that Jaejoong is acting all normal with him while he just happens to saw him at Anna's house.Jaejoong has get rid of Anna for good as long as all of them know but, him showing up at his ex-grilfriend's house looking mad might not be as what they think it is.This hyung...is he, in love with her again?

"Kid, what do you think if we go on a holiday to America and stay at your house? I want to know how nice your house is."

You scratch your unitchy head."Shall we? Yoochun oppa,have you come to my house before when you were dating Chaerin?"

"Once when Chaerin  insist on having dinner with me.You were out for a field trip at that time" Yoochun can talk about Chaerin better now as the time goes by,he openly except that she's not beside him anymore.

"I'll talk to my parents later,just give me the date" You don't want to go home but,you can't runaway from it,it is where you belong.

Changmin's phone rings,he looks at the caller ID."Excuse me" He walks out from the living room to the kitchen."Why?"

"There are many people in front of my house,they're calling me out.Come here quick,I'm scared" she begins to cry.Changmin shakes his head."Anna-ssi,are you serious? Change to a video call and let me see"

"No,no..it's too loud here"

"I can't hear any noise except for your voice" She hangs up and make a video call as what Changmin told her to do.He can see clearly how miserable she looks with her hair undone."Show me"

She points her phone to the outside of the window to the front of her house and to Changmin's surprise there's no one there."Anna,there's no other people there.Don't play with me"

"See carefully,they are calling me! Can't you see! I'm scared Changmin! Come here!" she cries even louder shivering in her room.Changmin is sure that there's no one there and definitely,no noise as she claims while now she's trying very hard to cover her ears.

"Calm down,I'll be there" Changmin rushes up to his room."Where are you going honey? It's 10 p.m. now" You follow his steps as he goes down the stairs wearing his trench coat."I'll be home as soon as I can, don't wait for me and sleep first.I need to meet a friend"

"Honey-" The door closes behind him.The others look at you with a question mark on their face."Mason-ah,let omma takes you to your room.Enough playing,you have school tomorrow"

Changmin starts his car engine,drifting out from the mansion.

"Illusion,she's having illusions right now" Changmin is worried about her,he needs to arrive there as fast as he can before she does anything stupid again.

 

***********************

Subs and comment please^^

Kindly,please please please don't waste my time and be silent readers... I tried my best to finish this ff this year so,help me to get some good moods.Tq