Holding you

Our Bittersweet Marriage

The whole family is having breakfast. It's just a few more minutes before everyone will be off to work. Grandma has left for her 'Go Green' campaign around Korea. So, you have to take care of Mason.That means you have to take Mason with you after his school end.

"Darling can you pass me that stew"

You hand it to Changmin. He's smiling brightly, probably in a very good mood.

"Omma" Mason turns to you. There's ketchup on his lips, you wipe it with your fingers.

"Eat more Mason.You have to grow up healthy"

"Okay!"

Yunho glances at his watch."Guys, time to go.You too ______"

Yoochun carries Mason on his back heading to the front door. The others are wearing their shoes. You are busy putting the dishes in the dishwasher. Changmin is helping you to carry the plates. You did it quickly and run to the front door, Changmin is catching after you.

You're twisting the doorknob when a pair of arms wrap around your waist."Darling,wait!"

"Come on, you're going to be late" You look through the window to see the guys are talking to their manager. 

"Just a second" Changmin pulls you closer, kissing your jaw line.

You turn to face him and help to fix his tie.He holds your face with his hands, looking in your eyes.

"I'll be home around 4. Let's go out for a date,hmm?" He kisses the top of your head.

"I have to bring Mason with me, you'll be fine with it?"

His looks changed.The thought of being alone with you walking in the garden slips away. "Well...the more the merrier.I guess"

You pat his chest. "I'll try to sneek out" 

"You better do." He grasps your hand and guide your way.

 

Mason's school end on 12 p.m. You go to fetch him during lunch and bring him to Mc Donalds. After a scrumptious meal, you bring him to your office.The employees recognised him as Yoochun's son. They are busy taking his pictures and play with him while you're busy with your paperworks.

Mason is doing his homework on the coffee table. He keeps rubbing his eyes and finally head on the table,eyes close. You walk to him and lay him down on the sofa. 

You caress his face."How can this small body going trough so much hardship?"

Mason's phone rings.You look at the caller id, it wrotes 'Appa'. You answer it."Hello?"

Yoochun is currently in the van with other members."Hello. Where's Mason?"

"He's sleeping.Seems like he's getting too tired after a day at school"

"Mind if I come over to pick him up"

"Now?"

"No, next year will be fine.______-ah! Of course now! Send him to the entrance I'll be there driving my car.Bye"

You look at the small body sleeping on the sofa.You don't want to wake him up so you carry him on your back. He must be so tired that he didn't wake up. Carefully you walk to the lift, pressing the button. Joongki is on his way to your office when he saw you. 

"Hey! Who's that?"asks Joongki approaching you.

"My son, Yoochun's son"

Without hesistation Joongki reaches out his hands to carry Mason.

"It's okay"

"Ssshh..You'll wake him up"

Yoochun is already waiting in his car. You wave your hand at him. Yoochun is eyeing Joongki who's carrying his son, on his back. From Joongki's appareance, he looks like a nice guy and from a guy's point of view,Yoochun can see that Joongki is interested in you.

 

You are about to walk back in when Joongki grab your arm stopping you.You give him a question look.

"Why? Is there something wrong?"

"Changmin's here.See you later" He winks and walk away.

You turn behind, Changmin is leaning on his car wearing mufflers to cover his mouth and hide his identity. You can't help but to feel excited to see him. You run towards him as if both of you had thousands years being apart. He spreads his arms wide welcoming you in his ambrace.Luckily the employees are in the office or they might be there watching.

Changmin kisses your forehead, closing his eyes and at the same time Joongki turns behind and saw it. He quickly turns his gaze away and fasten his steps.

You cupped his face, brushing your thumb on his chin."Let's go you can't be expose to public too much" 

He raises an eyebrow."Why?"

"Or girls might get mad over you"

Changmin smiles bitterly and smirks when Joongki's figure caugh his eyes.

 

Changmin seems to be space-out.His body's here but not his mind. Both of you are walking in the mall, arm in arm.

"Honey" You shook his shoulder.

"Umm?"

"You're here? With me?" You pout, and pull your arm from him.

Changmin stops his steps and hold your hand guiding you to sit on a bench.He ruffles his hair, leaning back and sighs.

You lay your head on his shoulder."Something's bothering you?"

He nods, massaging the bridge of his sharp nose.You look up to see his handsome face fill with worries.He tugs the strand of your hair behind your ear.

"Sorry darling, I just can't focus right now."

"We can go home and rest if you want to, I'll drive" You hold his hands, he grasp it tight.

Changmin is back on his feet and continue to walk, you're beside him.Behind the shades you can't really see his expression, infact you can't even recognise him except for the smell of his prefume which you're familiar with. It's a long silent till he finally open his mouth to talk, he might already have some peace in his mind.

"Darling shall we have a romantic dinner tonight? Or watch late night movie? It's your pick"

You playfuly pinch his cheek."I pick to see my husband smile.Can I?"

Smile curled on his lips and he burst out laughter.

"What's so funny?" You look around, puzzled.

"Your facial expression, darling you're going to become a mother soon but, you're still acting like a kid."

Your face turn 'red' to hear the word 'mother'. The reality hits you, you're married and it is possible for both of you to have children on your own.It's just that you never thought about it, not even once.

"Honey my tummy rumbles, I'm hungry~" You pull his sleeve.

"Then dinner is your pick!"

"No! I want to do it all, let's watch movies after we finish our dinner and let's go for rides. We never did all of this normal people does and I really want to.Is it even possible?"

Changmin swallow his saliva hard."Sure!" His mind is imagining how he should be undercover.

"Joke! I know we can't, come on let's find a place to eat" You smile dragging him with you. 'I know we can't but I mean what I said.I really want to but, being with you is much more important right?' says you in your heart.

******************************************************************************************************************************

Finally! I'm home for 7 days and of course I'll be updating^^

Comments and don't e shy to-do-so , I love to read it and thanks for the subs and wait.Sorry everyone.......

Love,Cassielf 29