Encounter

Our Bittersweet Marriage

Everywhere is covered with snow, you're chewing your food quietly staring at your palms.Your mother keeps on feeding you eventhough you insist on doing it by yourself. You're uncomfortable of their sudden attention,it's suffocating you. They rent a vacation house a bit far from the town,you even has a caregiver as your father said you're uncapable on walking on your own.You don't want to talk to him so you don't argue about it.

"What do you think of doing tomorrow? Want to go for a walk somewhere?"

You shake your head,touching your wrist.The bracelet is no longer there.This feels so new to you,living with your parents,getting attention from them,eating on the same table only three of you.It's awkward.

"Let's go shopping tomorrow"

"I don't feel like walking on a wheelchair" You reach for your cellphone,putting on your earphones. Listening to songs will distract you from these sudden changes.Your mother your hair before leaving you alone in your room.

"Watch over her carefully. Don't let her try to do anything on her own." She knows well you're not in a good mood to even say anything.The caregiver won't do you any harm or argue with you. 

You look at the caregiver probably married,she's in her 30s. "Can you..do me a favor?"

 

Changmin is practicing his vocal for their concert this winter. It has been 3 days since he last saw you at the court to send the papers. Your father was lingering around you making it difficult for him to see you. He only saw your back while you can't even take a look at him. The caunseling session is tomorrow,all they need to do is acting that the really want this divorce. 

"Water" 

"Thanks Yunho hyung" he gulp it down in once. His throat is not in a good condition so he gets really thirsty every one hour.Jaejoong is busy dancing in front of the mirror,he's not so good with his legs as it has been long since he actually be on stage.

"So,you're going to the counseling tomorrow?" asks Yunho wping his sweat,the fans will find him y this way but the guys? They just ignore him.

"Hmm. In the morning" answers Changmin indifferently."Are you sure about this? It looks like you're too calm and accepting.It doesn't make sense to me"

"Then how should I make it sense to you?"

Changmin gets on his feet, throwing his empty bottle to the floor.Yunho saw Changmin's cellphone on the floor,he quickly hide it in his pocket.Yunho runs to the other room,his password is easy.The number of his birthday. Yunho checks his last calls.

Omma

Dongsaeng

Jaejoong hyung

Manager hyung

"Really?" he opens the inbox.Empty. Missed calls.Empty."Impossible."

 

"Don't pressure yourself,be calm"

"Ne,appa" You rub your palms together,it's freezing cold outside. Your mother peck your cheek."Don't do anything that go against your father's will" she whispers to you,by that,you know that your parents are suspicious of you and Changmin.You take a deep breath,not saying anything. 

"Go now" You reach your arms out,letting Butler Seo to help you get on the wheelchair.Your caregiver is about to follow you but you push her hands from the handle."Butler Seo,comes with me." You grab the hem of his coat,looking at him in his eyes.

"Don't worry President Nam,I'll take care of this spoil brat"You give him a menacing glare.Butler Seo came all the way from US when you called him asking him to.He has a special space in your heart. Your father is a bit reluctant but allows him to be with you or you might just get on his nerves again.

Butler Seo is a handsome man in his 50s, you grow attach to him since you were 5.He pushes your wheelchair to the counseling room were you're supposed meet Changmin,your soon to be ex-husband.You can see your father's gaze on you,he's watching over you.He won't give you air to breathe,you turn behind,waving your hand at him.He smiles and the car drift away.

"Finally!" Your eyes start to look around."Where is he? Where?" Butler Seo laughs at your face,you're so   anticipating him.You bgin to frown."He told me he will come earlier"

"Look to the front sweetie" says Butler Seo.

"Honey!" you spread your arms wide getting a hug from him.You bury your face at the crook of his neck,he ha to kneel down as you're sitting on your wheelcahir with your left leg in cast."I miss you,really miss you"

"Me too" he releases the warm hug,pecking your lips."M-Mr.Seo"

"Don't worry, Butler Seo is on our side" you holds Changmin's hand as if you're afraid you might get lost.Changmin bows to him,he met him before,on the da Chaerin first came to the mansion."Should we go inside?"Changmin nods, pulling his hand from your grasp."Yes,but not like this"

"Why?" You whine trying to reach for his arm.He moves a distance from you."Your father might find out about us.Let's just act like we don't love each other anymore"

"Changmin~"

"We get this first counseling session as what your parents hope for,then we''ll find our way to hold on this marriage.Understand?" he rubs his thumb on your chin,making a circle. You turn your face from him. "Fine,let's do that" You pat Butler Seo's hands,asking him to push the wheelchair.You can't even stand as your tummy still huts from the caeserean.Changmin hates looking at your droop shoulders but, if he wants to keep you with him,he has to do this.

The caunselor is a woman,sitting upright,fingers tangle together."Have a seat,young couple"

 

You're twisting your noodles with the chopsticks,staring blankly at the food while Changmin just sitting across you,not saying anything.After the long sesson of questions and what not,both of you go to a restaurant for dinner.Butler Seo waits for you at other table to give you some privacy.

 "Stop playing with your food"

"I don't have the appetite" you puts your chopstics down,putting your head on the table,bowng your bangs.Changmin your hair,how he wish he can touch it everyday when he wake up.

"People will be watching,sit upright __________" scolds Changmin but in a soft and gentle voice.You roll your eyes,raises your head up."Call me darling,I don't want to act like strangers when we're alone" You're upset when he called you by your name and he notice that.

"Darling....don't act this way.I want you to smile when I'm with you" he reaches for yur hand on the table,resting his palm on yours."I was just thinking,sorry.I'll pay more attention to you"

"Honey...what if,what if things don't go as we plan? Can't we just eloped? Runaway from here?"

"I can't afford you to hurt your parents and mine. The guys...it's complicated"

"Now,we're not in a complicated situation?" This tension going on makes you speak without talking."How's Mason?"

"He looks for you every morning, he makes it hard for Yoochun hyung. I wish we can make it fast" he sighs,why is the world so harsh to him?  " and I wish I can wake up next to you every morning"

Your eyes well up at his confession but,you have to be strong.You can't put more weight on his shoulders."I miss you really bad too honey. Let's meet more often,I'll find a way somehow. Find a place where we can be alone. I want you to hold me in your arms again"

"If we do that, your parents might find out.It will be more difficult then" he caress your face,it's driving him nuts, he wants to hug you,kiss you so bad. Is this wht they call lovesick? He quickly get away from the thoughts. "Eat your nodles bfore they ge cold"

"You're not eating?"

"I'm not hungry"

"So now you like me more than your food?"

He giggles huskily,shaking his head. "I never like you more than my food," you smirk.This man." I love you more than my food"

"Cheesy!" you rub your palms on your arms,feeling goosebumps all over your skin.He laughs,pinching your cheeks."Kawaii"

"Stop it! I'm trying to eat here!"

Without any of you knowing,someone is watching and snapping pictures of you and Changmin all lovey dovey."President Nam,I'll send it to you and as expected"

 

"How are you doing Anna?"

"Don't you have any other question Jaejoong?"

Jaejoong opens the lunch box he brings,opening the cover.There are egg rolls, california roll,tempura sushi and her favourite blueberry tarts."I made these for you"

"How's Changmin?"

"Yay! Jaejoong's here caring for you how can you ask about other man?!"

"Yunho" Jaejoong holds his arm,glaring at him."He's doing well with his wife,they really love each other" he lied.Anna will neve know about the divorce.They are in the garden of a rehabilitation centre, Anna's parents paid thousands for her here.Many other patients are well known stars and top 1% people. Anna used to do drugs to keep her body in shape but that eaten her brain,makng her depressed and turns out to be a bipolar.

She picks up one bluberry tart,shoving it in ."You should open a bakery for this or maybe a restaurant"

"You mean it?" Jaejoong's eyes round from the compliment,Yunho hates this side of Jaejoong,being so kind to people eventhough they hurt him,and treat him badly.

"Are you sane enough?" asks Yunho,rasing an eyebrow.Jaejong gives Yunho a look."I don't like you being a ,seducing our Changim and don't put Jaejoong as your next target"   

"Jung Yunho!" yells Jaejoong,mad at Yunho's words.Anna lowers her head,feeling guilty."He didn't told you the truth?"

"What truth?"

"Changmin...he kept on meeting me because I threaten to kill myself everytime he won't. He was so scared that I might die,that's why he's always there for me....he never love me netiher sleep with me..."

"Then...that time,in your house-"

"He lied Yunho...to keep me safe. My condition was really bad at that time.Hallucinations... I cut myself,hit myself..He feels a sense of responsibility for me and that's it.Tell him..I'm sorry" she burst out tears finally,all of the guilt inside her starts to lighten a bit.

"I'm afraid that's too late Anna,Changmin and his wife,are getting a divorce" Yunho grabs Jaejoong's arm."Let's go Jae. I can't see her face"

Yunho realised that he has wrong the magnae,he needs to apologis for misunderstanding him.They have been livng with each other for years,he should trust him,be on his side when no one does.How heartbroken can that Chagmin feels when his own brothes neglect him,not trusting him.Jaejoong stays silent,Yunho wouldn't want to be disturb now.

______________________________________________________

Thanks for the sbs and comments

No sielnt readers please, I'll be finishing this f fast s give mesome support.Feedbacks plez...

Il y a des francaises ici? Je parle au francais, il fait froid aujourd'hui alors, rester au chaud.Au revoir!