So what?

Bad Teachers

"So what we get drunk~ So what we smoke weed, we're just having fun, we don't care who sees. So what we go out that's how its supposed to be~ Livin' young and wild and free" Lay's voice echoed through the streets, it was slightly off but it still had some fine musical pitches here and there. A guitare sounded also, making the quiet, empty streets live again. The boys were sitting at the bench in the middle of the town, in front of the residental house. Lay was playing the quitare and singing in English, making all the other boys and girls sing along.

It was a free night, because since the teachers could have their nights full of fun, the students had more stamina and continued working on their new friendship. Maybe it was a good thing, but sure it was messy as hell. Girls were acting flirtious and shy at the same time, trying to seduce the boys from Kris' class, however the boys were too occupied with one another. They were finally getting along, however all of them slightly had something other in mind. 

It was going to be a difficult morning for the boys and teachers for sure...


Kris was already shopping in Jongin's family's supermarket, his cart full of food and some bathroom stuff. He was fresh, he had a good night sleep and he was sure having the best time yesterday with Zitao. He walked up to the cashregister and saw Jongin's sister sitting there, going through some newspapers and magazines, probably sorting them out to be on sale later.

"Hello" Kris greeted her with a small smile not to startle her or something. She raised her head eyes opened in surprise and she looked around for a short moment, probably searching for help.

"Can I help you?" she replied and put the papers aside, walking up to the cash register.

"Where is the cashier lady? I'd like to pay" Kris said and pointed to his cart.

"She has a day off sir, but let my brother do it" she said holding up a finger to make him wait and left to the staff room right behind her. She fetched Jongin and pushed her elder brother out of the door.

"Oh my god" Kris exclaimed in a deep gasp as he saw Kai's wasted face. Dark circles around the eyes, messy hair, his lips dried out and his clothes baggy and messy. 

"Can I help you-OH! Teacher" he said a smile crept up on his lips as he leaned against the counter and focused his blurry sight on Kris.

"What happened to you?" Kris asked and looked back at Eunhee, his sister who just shrugged her shoulders and left to put out some more groceries on the shelves.

"Party hard, man. We kind of over did it" Kai confessed and rubbed his palm over his face. "Does it show too much?"

"Pretty much, you look like , Jongin" Kris admitted the horrible truth, but actually reached over and slightly smoothed down Kai's hair. "You look awful."

"You haven't seen the rest yet" Kai snorted with a snicker and started beeping the groceries of Kris' cart through the register.


Kris started to fear the day. 'You haven't seen the rest yet' what was that supposed to mean? Did something bad happen while they were drunk and maybe something else?

He met Chen with his parents in the supermarket, he seemed tired and worn out, nothing unexpect to see after an allnighter. Suho was at the clothing shop working along with Baekhyun and Luhan on Saturday morning already. Suho looked fine only to be more paler than usually and he was clunching on his stomach. Baekhyun has lost his eyes in the puffed sockets and his expression was unpleasant when he saw Kris. Luhan got almost away unrecognized, because Kris almost mistook him for a girl, but that was nothing extraordinary. 

"Mr. Kris!" Beakhyun exclaimed with bored expression seeming like he was chewing on something bored.

"How are you boys?" Kris asked as he dropped by, watching Suho in pain at the cash register.

"My parents made me work today because I got sick yesterday. They assume I drank too much and that this is my punishment" Suho said and started to taste something up in his mouth. "Disgusting" he said and cringled up his nose.

"Nothing unusual, right?" Kris said and got an agreement from the boy. His eyes darted to Baekhyun who shrugged feeling so-so, well and not.

"Mr. Kris, what are you doing here anyway? Are checking upon everybody from yesterday?" Luhan asked as he was fiddling with some cosmetic accessories in his hands. Kris chuckled lightly and shook his head.

"Not excatly. I ran into Jongin and he was really not well, so I though I will check upon you guys and ask how are you feeling. And maybe scold you for drinking alcohol when you weren't allowed" Kris had a point but only made the three of them chuckle.

"You should be happy we only drank, Lay and Sehun are much more wasted. They got high and Lay almost fell asleep on Yoona" Suho stated and his face mixed up into an unpleased and jealous expression. "" he added.

"Wow... I should give them a good long speeck about something" Kris said and looked at his wrist watch to check on the time. "When are you guys closing up?" he asked. Baekhyung shrugged and looked at Luhan who automatically looked at Suho and the hurt boy finally spat out the time.

"Twelve" he said shortly before standing up and walking to the back room, maybe visting the bathroom.

"Yeah and... Sehun hit on Tao in his high state" Baekhyun said and looked over at Luhan, who by the mentions of the names got every kind of colour onto his features. He was jealous or angry or something between those two things. Kris wasn't pleased either. His eyes shot open in shock and looked at Baekhyun.

"H-How? Why?"

"I don't know... we were singing some songs along with Lay playing the guitare and I just noticed how Sehun was all touchy with Tao. It was kind of weird because Sehun dated Kyungsoo and he always complained about Tao being nosy and annoying. Maybe he changed his mind" with a short excuse, Kris stormed away, leaving the boys behind.

Suddenly an idea crossed his mind. He won't let Tao go after anyone else. He is his and not even Sehun can get out of this without revenge. But... what actually happened between the two of them?


Flashback 

"So what we get drunk~ So what we smoke weed, we're just having fun, we don't care who sees. So what we go out that's how its supposed to be~ Livin' young and wild and free" The boys sang perfectly, like they were a group of famous singers, making the girls totally amazed. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were cuddling softly, the taller boy sitting on top of the bench's back rest, Baekhyun between his spead legs and comfortably sitting with Chanyeol's arms wrapped around his shoulders and with his chin on top of his. Suho on the other end of the bench singing and leaning on Lay's shoulder who was sitting between the couple and his boyfriend, whilst playing the guitar coolly with a blunt in between his fingers. Chen and Xiumin were just moving into the rhythm as Xiumin was backhugging Chen cutely, his eyes already half lidded from the intoxication. Luhan flirting with Sehun while sitting on the cold side walk and bumping shoulders against each other. Sehun was already done with his blunt and his eyes really showed. He was totally overwhelmed by Luhan's cute and flirty words, making him laugh and totally dazed out. Luhan was happy that he got the other's attention and that he could finally talk to the other without being interupted or being judged by the others. However, Sehun's attention was drifting off after Tao. The boy they all hated a while ago and that they recently started to get to know. All the boys were slightly aware he would get mocked by the girls, because he 'wasn't one of them', so everyone kept an eye on him. Especially Sehun and for a surprise... Kai. Kai was always on stings when someone got near Tao or talked to him, like Kyungsoo would few days ago. Kai still didn't understand why the two got so distant with one another and maybe it was because of him.

For a shock that all of the boys got, was that all the girls were trying and DYING to talk to Tao, who was now considerated as one of the flower boys in the class. They saw him as if he belonged with them, although something was still fishy. Why suddenly everyone wanted to hit on Tao, who was bullied by everyone, who confessed to be gay? Kai was aware that something was going on, something that wasn't going to be alright. 

Kwon Yuri, the demon's daughter was all over the poor boy. She giggled on every word he said, she was always clinging to him and calling him oppa all the time, though she was the first one to push him aside when he wanted to be her friend in first year. Kai had his radar on and captured every little signal. Kyungsoo, though, was getting jealous over things. He wanted Kai's whole attention and he would do anything to get what he wanted. He started pushing himself on Kai, his hands all over his chest and neck. However, you can't say that Kai minded it. They already slept together and this showed a good sign it would be repeated. Kai was returning the attention, but during few kisses he would sneak a peak of Tao, who was being once again attacked by girls complimenting him.

Tao was uncomfortable. He was sitting in the middle of the girl classmates who were touching him, complimenting him and recognizing his name finally. He was uneasy and shy, trying not to be touched by Yoona's hands that were touching on Kris' shirt that he had to wear whilst the other was torn apart in the passionate something. He didn't want to be called cute by Sunny and have his cheeks pinched and snuggled. He wanted to get away from Seohyun's deathly tight hug around his waist and her head resting on his shoulder, with the excuse of being too drunk and tired to carry on much further and was asked to be carried home. But the worst thing was, Kwon Yuri's burning and seductive eyes. She was chewing on a pink bubble gum and playing with her wavy hair on and on. Her eyes staring a hole into Tao's soul as he was tried to avoid her eyes and not get all heated and uncomfortable by it. The worse it got when Yuri started to touch around her body, just to be noticed by him and he did notice, with slightly confused expression. What was she trying to do, he thought. She pushed her way towards Tao and pushed her best friend Seohyun away from his shoulder, making her pout and hold back. Yuri sat down beside him and shooed evetry girl from the cheerleading team away, so they would stay in private. 

"Tao-ah~" she started in a seductive voice, her long legs crossing and her body leaning to Tao's side, who was actually pulling back to keep the space between them. "I was watching you lately and-" she breathed out, her sweet bubble gum scent brushing against Tao's exposed neck, making him gulp difficultly. "-And since you started hanging out with these boys, you got handsomer and much more interesting to catch my eye" she said it like it was an achievement to get her attention. "I think it would be a honor for you to" she breathed in, her lips curling up into a seductive, lip-biting smile as she reached her hand on Tao's thigh, "spend a night with me" she carried on and her hand 'accidentally' landed on Tao's crotch. The boy shivered, his breath hitched and he would push her away, but he was scared to hurt a girl. 

That was the moment when Sehun left Luhan, he pushed Yuri aside and grabbed Tao's elbow pulling him up and glarinf at the girl. 

"You keep your filthy hands away from him, or you will regret everything you did for now!" Sehun warned the startled Yuri, shocked everyone else who was sitting around, especially Kai who was also reaching over to actually be the first one to help Tao, but Kyungsoo's lips on his skin would be too hard to resist. Sehun pulled Tao away forcefully, no one knew where. What would your thought and guesses be after witnessing such a moment? Exactly how Baekhyun's words told Kris...


Present

Kris took the grocery bags to his house, Jessica coming soon after and Sooyoung eve a bit later. The three of them had a long talk about yesterday and the two women tried to encourage and help Kris with his troubles right now.

The three of them were sitting on the couch and helping the sulking Kris.

"You should stop crying over somthing you don't know for sure" Jessica spoke up, her hand on Kris' back rubbing it for comfort. Sooyoung sighed and patted Kris' head. 

"Maybe it's a misunderstanding. I mean, Tao is not such a personality to do such a thing" Sooyoung confronted and nodded her head, Jessica agreeing with her and lifted Kris head right away.

"Listen up, cry baby! If you're not gonna man up, I'm going to redecorate your house right now!" Jessica threatened, but she actually meant it. "How long have you already lived here? You still have no furniture only boxes lying around" she stood up pulling both Kris and Sooyoung by the hands up to their feet and gathered her hair, putting it into a high pony tail. She rolled up her sleeves and put her hands on her hips. "You are going to stop thinking about that until you talked to Tao, and you girl, are going to help me get this house into a normal shape already" Jessica suggested.

Sooyoung put her hair into a bun and clapped her hands together, getting ready to work with Jessica on the house. They started to replace the furniture and pulling and pushing the wardrobes in the living room, being chased by Kris scolding them for doing things they shouldn't in a stranger's house. They ignored everything and just moved the wooden furniture to the wall, checking if it looked good and moving again. Kris gave up soon enough and started to work together with the girls, getting the work done faster. 


"Done!" the three high fived each other, observed the finally prettily decorated house around them. Sweaty, tired, but filled with lovely memories and happy friendship made them all smile at the sights. Kris in the middle, Jessica at the side and Sooyoung on the other hugged each other and took a imaginary picture of the sscenery. "How nice this house could get" Kris mumbled as he was impressed by their work.

"Right? And you wanted to live here with only packed up boxes" Jessica said making them all chuckle in amusement.

"Feeling better?" Sooyoung talked to Kris who nodded his head.

"Thanks girls, you really made me not think about that, but I really should talk to Tao..."

Coincidence, destiny or a quick mind brought a sudden ring to the door bell.

Kris turned around quickly and excused himself from the ladies, walking to the door and opening it slowly. The pace was too slow for the person behind it and he pushed it opened wrapping their arms around Kris and pushing themselves on Kris. 

"It's not like it sounded, I swear! Kris please don't believe what they told you, nothing happened, I swear!" Tao cried for the sake of everyone's ears in the house. Kris hugged him back after the shock wore off, but he didn't foget the two curious friends of his staring at the cute scenery. Sooyoung cleared to make Tao realize too. 

The younger boy pulled back and look towards Sooyoung and Jessica, his eyes almost falling out of their sockets as he noticed them and he lost his voice right there. Kris chuckled at the sight of the mischievious smirks of the girls.

"It's ok, Tao. They already know" Kris said making Tao even more dumbfounded. 

Tao was closed in the triangle of the three and he felt like it was some prank going on... Well now, Tao has to deal with much more than he has expected...


 

Hello guys, It's late and it's super short...

I was busy for few months now thank to my school and work, but yeah

UPDATE YEHET! right...

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, leave a comment down below, favorite if you liked it and upvote if you want

Love you ^-^