chapter.eleven (side chapter)

단순 연결

Late at night, Infinite meet up at their hideouts for their "execution" plans. With their knives hidden in their sleeves, they set out for another fight. Of course, in the human world is a total different world for our youngster in MBLAQ as well as Infinite. With each and every member, they have their own little secret hidden from the world. It was a long night, a very long one too. It was a full moon. A night when MBLAQ shouldn't be out in the dark with moonlight shines on them. Unluckily, Mir went out to bring some soup over for Kai Ren without listening to his hyungs' warning.

"I smell it, the smell of a Dhampyr," Sungjong said, as his fangs started to show.

"Let's watch him closely," Doojoon observed Mir.

"We found our main target," he softly mumbled.

As they watched over Mir, he could feel an aura, as if someone is looking at him. He picked up his pace and walked toward Kai Ren's/his building. Infinite jumped down and slowly followed him. As they got closer to Kai Ren's place, Myungsoo questioned, "Isn't this Kai Ren's place?" They all nodded. What is he planning? Myungsoo thought. They followed Mir insided. Stalker much? Mir thought, caught a glimpse of Myungsoo and the others.  The elevator arrived and Mir went in and of course, Infinite took the stairs. Soon, they got to the seventh floor but, Mir was nowhere to be found. They checked every coordinate then they were about to leave by the end of the other side.

"Stalker, much?" he raised one of his eyebrow.

"GAH!" Infinite yelped.

"Surprised?" he asked.

Of course, Mir is more human-like than a vampire. He ed one of his shirt buttons and revealed a silver like color. It was kinda blinding because of the light that is emitted too. Once they saw what was it, they disappeared within the mist.

"That's better," Mir said and walked toward his place. 


Finally done! thought I should add some supernatural powers in it xD So what you think? O: Sorry for the short chapter DX