chapter.thirteen

단순 연결

"OPPA! Help me!" Kai Ren screamed over and over.

"Kai Ren-ah!" Mir said in shocked.

"You heard her! Now make sure you bring 500,000 wons by midnight at Han River. Further details will be given by later. Call the police if you wish...to see her dead body. If none are followed, say goodbye," then the line was cut.

"Amy-ah, she's-" he got cutted off by Amy, "She's what? Kidnapped?" Without a word, he nodded.

"Bwoh! What is this? It must be some crazy, stalker, fangirl," she shouted. Anger was rushing up her bloodline.

"I don't know," he said, unsure of his answer.

"Well whoever it is, that son of a beep better what his/her out," she fumed out her anger.

While at Infinite's hideout, Kai Ren pushed herself back as he moved closer to her, waving a knife in her face.

"Stop it! You know I can't forgive you!" Kai Ren shouted.

"You never gave me a chance!" he shouted back.

"A chance? Why should I give a chance to someone who ditched a young girl for fortune and fame?" she questioned, tears were flowing down her cheeks.

"Nice excuse there. I wonder if he will actually come and save you," he waved the knife closer to her.

"Myungsoo, don't understandmate me nor any of my friends," Kai Ren looked at him with seriousness in her eyes, which he never seen before. He was unable to speak.

"What? You scared?" Kai Ren asked. It was the final spark that enlighted his anger. He gave Kai Ren a slash on her face. She winced. Blood was flowing out of her cheek.

"You made me," he said before he went out.

"Are you out of your mind, Myungsoo?" Sung Gyu shouted in her face.

"It isn't my fault! She made me," Myungsoo's eyes were already filled with tears.

"Hyung, I don't think she still need that," Sungjong said, reluctant to say the last word. 

"Why?" Myungsoo questioned, understood what Sungjong meant. He had anger in his eyes.

"Sorry, we heard your conversation," Woohyun said, patting on Myungsoo's back.

"So now you guys know about my past," Myungsoo looked down, "But, I didn't want to leave her back then," he added.

Suddenly a loud noise was heard.

CLING.


(A/N): A lockdown? Odd. Finished this in class xD hope you enjoy XD