chapter.final

단순 연결

It has been a week, a week since Mir couldn't be found and Kai Ren's discharged. After Amy told Kai Ren about Mir's disappearance, she has been staying at home, in her room, looking out the window day and night. Suddenly, her phone rang. Of course, she doesn't want to but it was bugging her. Seungho's name was blinking on her cell. After a while, she hung up and was overly excited. Bang Cheol Yong, wait for me! She said to herself as she rushed her way to Yeongdung Bridge.  

She saw him, standing there, looking at the sky. "Bang Cheol Yong," she screamed as she runs towards him. She hugged him tightly from behind. He didn't turn around, "What are you doing here?" he asked, "Haven't you ever thought of your safety?" Mir added. She hugged him tighter.

"As long you are with me, I don't care. When you were gone, I finally understood how much you meant to me," she said. Tears were flowing down.

"Are you crying?" he turned around, having her hugging him from the front rather than from behind. He tried to wiped her tears but his track jacket was doing his job. He noticed how it was getting colder, he took off his jacket and place his jacket like a cape. "Wear it," he softly mumbled in her ear. Kai Ren's heart was skipping a beat faster and her cheeks were starting to form something called "blush." They looked at each other into the eye. Kai Ren looked as if she got something to say.

"Cheol Yong oppa," Kai Ren started.

"Hmm?" he asked.

"I l-love you," she shuttered then buried her faces in her hands. He chuckled and gently removed her hands.

"Yang Kai Ren, I love you too," he gently pressed his lips against Kai Ren's and they both shared their first passionate kiss under the full moon. Our youngster, Mir, is now Kai Ren's knight in armour.


(A/N): y, short, lame confession and chapter I know. This is the end. I know I don't have much subscribers but people who subscribed, they have encouraged me and supported this fanfic. Thanks, much love for you. Also check out my other fanfic featuring MBLEAST, Soohyun, Kevin and many more to come: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/104108/n-a-korean-mbleast