Red Card (Chaeyeon/Yoojung)

101-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requester: J_T-ara_M

Pairing: Jung Chaeyeon/Choi Yoojung

Genre: College AU/Humour/Fluff

Song: Muah! by April 

"Oh my god, you didn't actually fill her locker completely with jello cups did you!?" Chaeyeon gasped, holding her sides to try and stop the pain of laughing so hard. Yoojung wasn't in a much better state, leaning against the wall and wiping stray tears from her eyes as she tried to continue her hilarious tale. 

"That's not even the half of it," she snickered with a mischevious glint in her eyes. "Let's just say that she probably won't be eating cucumber for a long time to come. Goodbye healthy salads~" she mocked, giving a sad wave but unable to keep the grin off of her face. Chaeyeon slid down the wall, unable to stay upright from how hard she was laughing and Yoojung spluttered when the subject of their conversation walked into the room. 

Lee Haein looked absolutely livid as she scanned the room for the culprit of her 'food disaster'. The two of them knew that they looked assuredly guilty but they couldn't bring themselves to care as they broke out into a off-key chorus of 'Food, glorious food'.

Haein's gaze zeroed in on them and they jumped to their feet, making a break for it before the girl could do anything to the people who had probably put her off of cucumber for life. 

Once they'd reached the empty music room, pulling the door shut and muffling their giggles so that they wouldn't be found, they turned to look at each other seriously. 

At least, they tried to be serious but they ended up falling about in fits of giggles moments later. 

"That was so worth it!" Yoojung gasped, still trying to catch her breath from their impromptu sprint."I bet she'll never say that I look like a pumpkin again." She added once she had enough breath to speak normally again.

Chaeyeon pulled the smaller girl into her embrace, "You should have just ignored her. You know that you don't look like a pumpkin. You're adorable, like a puppy." She said, although she showed absolutely no remorse for what had just happened. 

"I know," Yoojung muttered, leaning in closer. "But if I can make her suffer for her crass words, then why not?" She mused, standing on her toes for better access. 

"An excellent point," was Chaeyeon's muttered reply before she finally gave into her lovers silent demand and pressed their lips together. 

Worth it indeed. 

Okay, so maybe it wasn't so worth it, the two of them thought as they were now stuck in detention together because Haein had tattled on them to their homeroom teacher. 

Now they were stuck writing lines, 'I will nev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter