Falling For You (Chaeyeon/Yoojung)

101-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requester: dancemachine2

Pairing: Jung Chaeyeon/Choi Yoojung 

Genre: Soulmate AU

Prompt: "Wherein Chaeyeon finds herself falling for the younger,  literally, and soon falls in love."

Song: Doo Wap by I.O.I

Have you ever felt as though your world suddenly stopped spinning and your centre of gravity completely realigned itself to just one person? Somebody that you've never met and you knew nothing about? Neither had Jung Chaeyeon until she met Choi Yoojung for the first time when she was eighteen years old.

 By no means was Chaeyeon a self centered person but she'd always thought all the soulmate stuff was complete rubbish. From a young age, they were taught that they would eventually become your other half, the center of your world.

Every had one they said, but Chaeyeon never believed that it was possible to put somebody else before yourself so completely, to care about someone else's well-being more than your own. She believed that she would never find her soulmate simply because she didn't think they existed. She believed that soulmates were a concept created to tie you to one person for your whole life. 

They were taught that everyone is born with a scar, it may be large or small, it might even be barely noticeable. Your soulmate would have the same scar but on the opposite side of their body. The legend says that all humans were originAlly created as pairs, but they were separated and the scar was the place that they would have been joined. 

Chaeyeon had found her scar when she was eleven years old. It was very small, a dark, star-shaped scar that ran across the life line of her palm. She still didn't believe the teachings, so sure that she must have fallen at some point and that was how she had gained the scar. Nobody could convince her that this nonsense was real. 

Not until she literally run into a small, temperamental pixie of a girl who changed everything that she thought she knew. 

Choi Yoojung changed her life but she didn't make it easy. 

 She'd been walking to school when the scar on her hand began to itch. That wasn't really something out of the ordinary but when it started to become painful, she was forced to lift up her palm and inspect it closely. At first glance, their appeared to be nothing wrong and she was about to drop her hand with a sigh when she realised that the scar looked red and irritated all of a sudden.

She was so immersed in inspecting the damage that she didn't see the smaller girl who was walking straight towards her. If she'd been paying attention then she may have noticed that the younger girl also seemed to be distracted by the palm of her hand.  

However, she wasn't paying attention and subsequently, she managed to walk straight into her, sendi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter