F.L.Y (Dani/Somi)

101-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requester: lalalalala101

Pairing: Kim Danielle/Jeon Somi

Genre: Humour/ Co-Workers AU

Song: Destiny by Lovelyz

To say that Dani thought the new intern was a little strange would have been a huge understatement. She was pretty sure that the girl, fresh out of college as she was, thought that the world of work was going to be a walk in the park and that she could just breeze through as easily as she likely had her school years.

However, it wasn't her ever smiling demeanor or her positive words that led Dani to believe that Jeon Somi may have a screw or two loose. No, it was the girls insistence that she could fly. she'd walked into the office on her first day, stood on the calls desk and announced to everybody in the room that she could fly (Dani could have sworn that the strange girl had been staring at her while she said it, but she chose to forget that piece of information to avoid mental scarring.)

Just like every other day this week, Somi was skipping through the office, handing out cups of coffee and tea that the other workers had ordered and she'd volunteered to collect. She stopped in front of Dani's desk, giving an exaggerated wave before placing the latte on by a neat stack of paperwork and leaving with a wink tossed over her shoulder.

She was almost certain that the younger girl had discovered that her presence made her uncomfortable and was now using it to her advantage at every available opportunity. There was no other reason for her to place herself within her personal bubble at all times even when it was completely unecessary.

Idly, Dani wondered how long it would take the girl to start talking about her amazing skill to defy gravity and take flight. It would definitely happen, the only question was when.

Somi was going to put her plan into action today. She was pretty sure that she'd put everyone thoroughly out of their comfort zone with her constant talk of aerodynamic flight (especially one Kim Dani) and that put them in exactly the right place for Somi to easily make her next move without any interruption. It wasn't as though she was planning anything bad, she would just prefer that it stayed a surprise and a mystery right up until the last minute if at all possible.

She was glad that she'd so easily been offerred the internship as soon as she'd finished highschool, she'd had doubts that she would even be able to aquire a position at this particular company, which wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter