Method To Madness (Dani/Somi/(P)Soyeon/Yoojung)

101-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requester: asharii 

Pairing: Kim Danielle/Jeon Somi/Park Soyeon/Choi Yoojung

Genre: Friendship/Highschool AU

Song: I Want Only U by Various 

Around the campus, everybody knew who they were and everybody wanted to be a part of their group. Everyone that is, except the four individuals in question.

Ever since the beginning of their first year at Hanlim Multi Arts Academy they'd known that they would be friends forever. Okay, so Dani and Somi had already been friends for practically forever but the group wasn't really complete until they met Soyeon and Yoojung that day at orientation. Yoojung had looked like a shy, introverted girl, sitting by herself in the very corner of the room but Dani had soon found out that she wasn't when the shorter girl had proceeded to stoutly ignore her when she came over to try and keep her company.

She'd soon given in and started talking when she'd noticed that the slightly older girl had no intention of leaving. A short conversation about rap and dance (something that they were both studying) was all that it took for them to become fasrt friends. When Dani had later introduced her to Somi, the two of them had hit it off as well.

Soyeon was a little different. She'd actually crashed in Somi because the younger girl had been running through the halls, trying to get to the auditorium because she thought that she was late (Dani had actually put her watch forward an hour that morning). Neither of them quite knew where they were going so they had navigated the halls together (getting lost twice) before reaching the auditorium and meeting up with Dani and her recently captured tiny spawn of Satan.

Since that day three years ago, none of them had looked back and they now had one of the most enviable friendships in the whole school.

"You think it's a good idea to skip a whole day of classes so that we can see a kpop concert?" Soyeon asked sceptically, raises an eyebrow and tilting her head to the side in a show that she wasn't so sure that she agreed. 

Somi nodded enthusiastically, pulling four slips of paper out of her pocket and showing them to the other three girls. "I mean,  I won't force you to come but I do already have the tickets and SHINee will be going overseas after the end of this tour."

Dani and Yoojung appeared to have no qualms with the idea, leaning bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter