A Game of Two (Sejeong/KNayoung)

101-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requester: Stysica

Pairing: Kim Sejeong/Kim Nayoung 

Genre: Humour/Jealousy/Fluff

Song: Queen by History 

"We have to take it to the next level," Nayoung's face was blank but Suhyun was having trouble taking anything she was saying seriously because it was all completely ridiculous. She wasn't quite sure where the older girls sanity had gone but it was clearly no longer in her possession because she'd stopped using it a long time ago. 

"At first I just wanted to make her jealous but now she's hanging all over Eunwoo like a branch of climbing Ivy!" Nayoung's voice was whiny and she was pouting which made her look rather like an overgrown four year old. It was highly amusing that this was her reaction to her own plan back firing.

"So you want to what? Make her more jealous in the hopes that she'll come running back into your arms like a mushy scene from one of those bad romcoms you always watch." Suhyun's tone was sceptical but she was pretty sure that was exactly what Nayoung wanted to do. The two had known each other for practically ever, seeing as Suhyun used to be a Jellyfish trainee, and she knew exactly how stupid Nayoung could be when she let her jealousy think instead of her brain. 

"Exactly! We just have to act all lovey dovey until Sejeong admits that she was wrong and comes back to me." It all made perfect sense to Nayoung, she was displeased with the way her girlfriend had reacted to her little ploy and now she wanted to reverse the damage by... Making it worse? Yep, that sounds about right. 

Across the room, Sejeong was grinning as she hung off of Eunwoo's shoulder. She was aware of just how jealous her girlfriend was getting and she wanted to see how far she could go before the older girl would completely flip her lid. 

Of course, Eunwoo was more than happy to help seeing as she enjoyed seeing Nayoung's silent rage just as much as the next person. 

She's known from the start that Nayoung was just being all clingy with Suhyun she wanted to make her jealous. They hadn't spent much time together this week seeing as they were on different teams for the concept evaluation and this was the older girls way of showing her displeasure.

There was no way that she was going to yield to Nayoung was going to have to come and confront her directly if she wanted these petty shows of dominance to stop. Sejeong was fine with playing the game for as long as it took but Nayoung had always been a sore loser and it was likely th at she wouldn't hold out for very long. 

Even now, she could see her girlfriend whispering furiously to Lee Suhyun, the person with whom she'd been fake flirting, and although she had no idea wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter