CHAPTER 11

Baby Myoui
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 11

It’s still early at night when Rain arrived at their home. She immediately asked her adoptive parents for permission to go to Jean’s house. She wants to atleast say goodbye to her bestfriend before she leaves tomorrow. 

She knocked at Jean’s door. She was welcomed by Jean’s mother who let her in since she knew Rain was Jean’s friend.

“Good Evening Auntie, I came here for Jean.” Rain greeted Jean’s mom.

“Oh! Good evening too Rain. Come in, Jean is in her room.”

“Can I go to her room auntie? I have something to talk about with her.” I asked politely.

“Sure Rain. You know you can. Eat with us for dinner ok?” 

“Ok auntie, I will.” Rain said.

RAIN’S POV

I walked to Jean’s room and entered since it was not locked. 

“Hey Rain, what are you doing here?” she asked me. Well she’s not surprised; she might hear me talking to her mom.

“Hi Jean. I have good news and bad news. Choose what you want to hear first.” I said.

“Hmmm. Let me see…. I want to hear the good news first.” She said excitedly.

“Well ok. I met my real parents yesterday.” I said carefully, I examined her expression and saw her shocked by the news I tell her.

“Really!! How? How it is?” she asked excitedly.

“They watched my video from your account Jean. Thanks to your persistent capturing those time I sang, they found me.” I hugged her.

 

“Wow. I never thought that would happen.” 

“And when they first said it, I did not believe them at all. My real mom was really pretty and my real father is handsome too, and I’m nothing compared to them.” 

“Hey! That’s not true! You’re pretty! Like n pretty! You make those boys, even girls, fall for you!” she said.

“you’re exaggerating it Jean.” I laughed at her.

“Well it’s true Rain, I had to deal with your fanboys and fangirls every day at the café.” She laughed.

“Anyways, we had a fun day today. They bought me a lot of things. Which is expensive by the way? I don’t want to accept it but they insist so I can’t do anything. I think they are freaking rich! Because all they did is buy me expensive things!” I exclaimed.

“Hey, you make that sound like it’s a bad thing.” She said.

“It’s not like that Jean. I just don’t want to burden them. We just reunited yesterday! And now they’re buying me those things!” 

“You can’t blame them Rain. They are your parents anyways. You were gone by their side for freaking 15 years! If I was on their position I would do the same!” she reasoned out.

She had a point there. I think I would just get used to it.

“You’re right.” I surrendered.

“You know I’m always right.” She smiled cheekily.

“Don’t push it Jean.” I glared at her.

“Well, I remembered you saying Good news and Bad news. So? Time for the bad news Rain.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter