Day 1

Married For a Week
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin and Dayoung were in a car on the way to Dayoung’s place. Since they had to live together for a week, and Jongin basically lives in the dorm with EXO, he had to live at Dayoung’s place for a week. And so he had his bags ready and Jongin’s car took him to Dayoung’s place.

“So you live with your best friend?” He asked. Dayoung nodded and looked out the window. Her apartment wasn’t really far from her work place and before Jongin knew it, they were already there.

Since it was in the middle of the day, not a lot of people were around making it easy for Jongin to move in. He took his two suit cases out of the car and said goodbye to his manager. Before leaving his manager reminded him of his schedule tomorrow and that he’ll be picked up in the morning. Jongin nodded and went inside Dayoung’s apartment.

Dayoung lived on the 12th floor, but thank god the management fixed the elevator already. 1250 was her apartment number, which was on the very end of the floor. Dayoung had her camera on and was filming everything.
“I wasn’t really expecting company today so let’s all pray to the gods my best friend cleaned up after me.” Jongin chuckled. Dayoung opened the door and entered. Jongin also entered, wheeling his suit cases in.

Dayoung’s apartment was surprisingly big. It was definitely big for a paid intern. It was at least 100sqm, two bed rooms, a full kitchen, living room, 2 bathrooms, 1 powder room, and a balcony. Jongin amazedly looked around at the interior. It was clean and very aesthetic. Jongin definitely saw the same artistic-ness Dayoung showed while fixing the set.

“Your place is really amazing.” Jongin said. Dayoung was in the kitchen and took out two glasses and a pitcher of water. She poured one for her and one for Jongin. He said thanks and sat on the bar stool in her kitchen.
“Thank you, I designed it myself.” Dayoung took real great pride in her interior designing skills. It was sort of her dream to be an interior designer, but since she didn’t know how to draw she didn’t push for it. Jongin was looking around and commented on how big the apartment was and how expensive it must have been.

“Well, my best friend’s parents gave it to her and so I really only pay rent and utilities.” Dayoung reasoned. Jongin took his camera and filmed her apartment. “My house for the week. It’s really pretty here.” Jongin walked to the balcony and filmed the view. He then saw the ash tray and turned off his camera. He figured he shouldn’t film that part because the viewers might go ballistic and hate on Dayoung,

He went back in and saw Dayoung in the living room. “Let’s get you settled in my room, yeah? Dayoung led Jongin to the room on the left, but stopped when they got to the door.

“Now, just a warning. I am a fan of Kpop and I am an EXO-L so fair warning of the things you’ll see in my room.” Jongin nodded, still filming. Dayoung opened the door and it wasn’t what Jongin was expecting at all. Dayoung’s room actually looked normal. When she warned him that she was a Kpop fan, he was expecting posters all over the walls and merch everywhere, but it wasn’t like that. Like the outside, Dayoung’s room was aesthetically pleasing. It was something you’d see off of Tumblr or Instagram. Her bed was on a platform and beside it was a study desk type. There were fairy lights and polaroids on one wall and a little day bed on the window. Beside the window was her dresser and on top of that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter