Day 2

Married For a Week
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin opened his eyes and adjusted to the slight darkness. It took him a few minutes to realize he was in Dayoung’s house and not at the dorms. He sat up and saw that he was alone, his “wife” no where to be found. He took his video cam and opened it, pointing it directly to his face with the view finder facing him.

“Good Morning, everyone. It’s now 6:25am, but it’s really dark in this room because Dayoung has very thick curtains.” Jongin hopped off the bed and pulled the curtains, bringing light back in the room. “Dayoung’s view is super amazing and speaking of Dayoung, I wonder where she is…” Jongin flipped the camera facing the opposite direction and went outside to look for Dayoung. The first thing Jongin noticed was the smell of bacon and that MAMA was resonating through the entire house except for the bedrooms. He walked to the kitchen and found Dayoung standing in front of the stove, rapping along with Jongin’s first verse in MAMA.

“Good Morning, my beautiful wife!” Jongin screamed making Dayoung jump. It wasn’t everyday that your bias, in the whole entire world, comes out of your bedroom and calls you his “beautiful wife.”

“Good Morning, Jongin.” She greeted him, trying to sound all normal and calm. “Breakfast would be served in a while; can you please wake Minhee up?” Jongin nodded and walked to Minhee’s room. He first nocked, but when no one answered he opened the door and saw Minhee, still sleeping in bed. Minhee’s room looked somewhat similar to Dayoung’s. It had the same platform bed, but instead of polaroids on a string, she had them stuck on the wall and instead of fairy lights, she had a giant dream catcher. Minhee also didn’t have a vanity table, in fact no makeup at all, but like Dayoung, there were clothes. Everywhere.

Jongin walked back to the kitchen and told Dayoung that her roommate was still sleeping. “That’s why I told you to wake her up.” She replied, but Jongin relied back saying, “I can’t just wake her up.” Dayoung huffed and walked to Minhee’s room. She just opened the door and yelled, “YAH, MINHEE BREAKFAST TIME!” Minhee groaned, groggily telling Dayoung to shut up. Dayoung walked back to the kitchen and finished preparing breakfast.

Since Jongin couldn’t cook, he can’t do anything to help Dayoung, so he just sat there and watched her. It was pretty cool how Jongin and Dayoung hit it off so quickly and so well. They just met literally 17 hours ago, but it felt like they’ve known each other for years. Although in Dayoung’s case, it was like she’d known Jongin for years, because she knew some info about him, at least the one available on the internet and she’s been stanning him since History Era. But last night, they had a great off the camera chat about their lives and who they really are and it was great.

Jongin didn’t realize he’s been staring until Minhee’s door banged and a slightly awake Minhee walked to the kitchen. “Morning.” She said. Jongin greeted her back and Dayoung yelled a “good morning!” She then turned the fire off and walked to the table with bacon and eggs in two separate plates. Also on the table were a stack of pancakes, fried rice, and some left over bulgogi soup.

“Wow, you’re in a good mood today.” Minhee commented when she saw the spread. “You don’t usually cook this much for breakfast.” Dayoung just shrugged and ate some rice and left over bulgogi soup. Minhee took some pancakes and smothered it with a lot of syrup. Jongin took some rice, eggs and bacon and ate it with much delight. He doesn’t even remember the last time he’s eaten a full home cooked breakfast. With his hectic schedule and all he didn’t even have time to eat breakfast. It was usually just coffee and a bite of bread.

“Wait, the last time we ate this much for breakfast was when you finally got your Miracles in December album. That little snow globe with him on it.” Minhee said pointing at Jongin. Minhee and Jongin also became real close friends in the course of the night. At one point after dinner, Minhee and Jongin talked while Dayoung did the dishes. They found out that they liked the same stuff and Minhee declared that Jongin wasn’t a bad guy after all. She also said some things about Dayoung that Dayoung didn’t mind him knowing. Like the fact that she went to their concert one day and sneaked backstage. He also found out that she went to the same dance studio as him, probably even crossed paths one day.

The three were all eating and talking until it was time to get ready for work. Dayoung didn’t really shower in the morning so while Jongin was in the shower, she was getting dressed. A typical day in the office consisted of jeans and a t-shirt. Today she decided to wear a camisole and a hoodie and since her outfit is so simple, her makeup was going to be all natural. Taking a BB Cream, Dayoung evenly spread it all over her face, not forgetting her neck and ears. Then she set it with some powder and did her brows. Even though it was a natural makeup look, her brows needed to slay, so she did the whole enchilada. She filled it with some powder, set it in place with some brow mascara, concealed and highlighted.

By the time she was finished with her brows, Jongin walked out of the shower with only a towel around his hips. Dayoung tried her best not to stare at him, but his reflection could be seen on the mirror. Dayoung stared at him, but remembered she was a strong and independent woman, and continued her makeup.

After what seemed to be at least an hour, Dayoung, Jongin and even Minhee were all ready. Minhee was in jeans and a simple sweater and Jongin seemed to be matching with Dayoung. “Matchy, cute.” Minhee mentioned as she left the apartment Yonggu. Jongin and Dayoung looked at each other and their outfits. They chuckled.

“Good morning!” Jongin said to the camera. He had it pointing at him and Dayoung. “We’re unexp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter