stained love

Jikook needs more OneShot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

jimin was playing with jungkook's fingers as they both sat under the mulberries tree in the deepest forest.

their fathers, whom are the respective kings of land Ashton and Kusu, had prohibtied both princes to keep in touch as it was against the law to have couples of the same gender in their kingdom.

the news of two princes are dating each other spread like wildfire throughout both kingdoms that had their parents took the actions into their own hands which was forbidding the two of them to continue seeing each other.

if one was caught, he will be sentenced to death, or for worst, eaten up by the greatest beast of the jungle.

jimin had his head leaned against jungkook's firm chest, hearing to the calming heartbeat of his thumping against his ear, sending undeniable comfort throughout his whole system. 

from being childhood friends that stumble upon each other during their alone time, exploring the woods, and to good friends who can stayed up late whole night just to talk about pointless topics, and to now, lovers that no longer able to be segregated. 

that is when they come to acknowlegment that their bond was way stronger than anyone else in this world. nothing has the ability to conquer, and of course not even their almighty parents.

and so, they highly believe that as long as they keep this secret to themselves, and only meet during the night time when the people in the kingdoms had fallen asleep, their relationship would have last longer that it supposed to be.

jungkook wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist, tightening them as he doesn't even want to let go, he is afraid that one day if he let it go, jimin will be gone forever, and jungkook, himself would have also vanishes from the world for eternity.

"honey boo?" jungkook calls, earning a hum from jimin who snuggles closer to the crook of jungkook's neck.

"even if the whole world tells you to leave me, don't you ever! do you know that?"

"of course I won't, silly. you'll be the last reason I'm standing at the edge of the cliff, so how would I ever leave you?" jimin stated which allows jungkook to hear him clearly, a rock in his heart has been lifted away. 

jungkook reached over to lift jimin's face by the chin before cupping the older male's puffy cheeks, "I love you so much baby" and their lips were connected.

everytime they shared a kiss, they will always treat it as if it was their last kiss. they would not know if they will be able to meet again the next day because their parents are way too strict and if once they were being caught, everything was over. they will not even have the chance to bid their last goodbye.

the kiss went on slow at first and soon accelerates to the point where they both crave for each other. they devours each other with their wet tongues and sloppy sounds could be heard upon the contact of their wet and swollen lips. 

jungkook snakes his hand underneath jimin's silk pajamas, roaming his hand over his soft belly. in contact of his cold hands and jimin's warm skin, an adrenaline rush can't help but to run down jimin's spin, giving him uncontrollably pleasure. a soft moan escapes from his lips as jungkook slides his hands into his pants this time, fingers brushing across his .

"j-jungkook, I gotta g-go" jungkook swiftly pulled away, he knows how much they would want to continue making love, they just can't. jimin has to go, and he will come back tomorrow.

"I'll see you tomorrow night okay?" jimin held jungkook's face in between his hands, rubbing his thumb gently on his cheeks as they rested their forehead against each other.

"okay baby, pinky promise?" even though he knew jimin would never break his promises, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter