Teary Reunion

Sealed With A Kiss

 

A/N      New update. Hope you like it.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Yunho, Changmin and Kibum were eating and chatting on the farthest table in the cafetaria. Yunho was wondering where Yoochun and Junsu were.

Changmin ah, where are Yoochun and Junsu?” Yunho asked while putting a piece of meat into his mouth.

They went to the garden. Yoochun hyung said he had something to talk with Junsu.”

Is he going to propose to Junsu?” Yunho smirked. It's not a secret anymore that Yoochun loves Junsu. Kibum chocked on his food and Changmin helped to calm him down by giving him a pat on the back and handed him his water.

Hyung, you knew all along?” Kibum asked after he drank the water given by Changmin.

About what?” Yunho asked, confused.

Hyung, Junsu hyung is Yoochun hyung's fiance.” Changmin told Yunho the fact that he just knew yesterday.

Bwoh? So Yoochun's fiance is Junsu? All this while and he did not tell us. How can they keep it from us?” Yunho was shock to learn the truth. He knew that Yoochun had a fiance and that his fiance went missing. Yunho understand Yoochun's feelings for he was in the same boat with Yoochun. That is why both Yunho and Yoochun were closed.

Actually, Junsu hyung did not recognize Yoochun hyung until recently, that's why.” Changmin told Yunho.

Yeah, Junsu hyung said he has a fiance whose name is Micky. He did not know that Yoochun hyung is actually Micky. He thought they are two different people. So when he realised that Yoochun hyung loves him, he was in dilemma.” Kibum explained and Yunho can only shook his head in disbelieve.

Fate. This is what we called it. And I thought he had overcome his sadness and decided to love Junsu.” Yunho said continue to stuffing himself with food.

Yunho hyung, we are going to visit Jaejoong hyung today. You don't mind, right?” Kibum asked for Yunho's permission. Even though they are friends, but still Yunho is their prince. They have to show him their respect.

Of course I don't mind. Jaejoong will be so happy to see all of you.” Yunho said with a smile.

Yunho was going to continue eating his lunch when suddenly he caught sight of someone he knew. Yunho frowned but gave him a nod as acknowledgement when their eyes met. The person bowed his head slightly and walked away.

'Is That Boy here?' Yunho thought to himself and looked around but of course he found no one suspicious. He shrugged and continued his eating.

 

******************************

At The Castle

 

Jaejoong had a visit from his real Appa, Prime Minister Kim Siwon. It was unexpected and a tearful reunion for both of them.

Jaejoong was resting on his bed after he took his bathe when there was a knock on his door.

Come in.” Jaejoong invited the person in thinking that it was the maid. However, when he saw Siwon stepped in his room, he was totally speechless.

Ap...Appa...” Jaejoong called him and tears began to flow down his cheeks.

Joo...Joongie ah...” Siwon was shock when he saw Jaejoong that morning. He sensed the changes in Jaejoong.

Ap...pa, Joongie...remember. Joongie...miss you...so much.” Both were hugging each other tightly and Jaejoong was crying hard and so was Siwon.

I've been waiting for this moment for such a long time, Joongie ah. I was waiting for you to call me 'Appa'.” Siwon said in between his sobs.

Mianhae, Appa. Mianhae for gone missing for so long. Mianhae for forgotting you. Mianhae for not recognized you earlier.” Jaejoong kept on appologizing to his father.

Aniyo, Joongie ah. It's not your fault. Appa never blame you.” Siwon said, kissing Jaejoong on his forehead.

After some quiet hug and whispering some soothing words, Siwon released Jaejoong from his embrace. Siwon looked seriously into Jaejoong's eyes.

Did you remember all?” Siwon asked with his stern voice.

Not all but mostly.” Jaejoong answered truthfully.

So, you remember Yunho is your fiance?” Siwon asked again. He needed to make sure what he suspected was right.

Eung...” Jaejoong nodded his head. A small tint of pink creeping up his cheeks.

I see.” Siwon knew he was right after all and he knew what had happened between this young couple.

Joongie ah, there are some things that Appa need to know. You just answer me honestly, all right?” Siwon had became strict suddenly and that made Jaejoong very nervous and scared. He nodded his head obediently.

Did you have ual with Yunho?” Siwon asked. Even though he already knew the answer but still he needed to make sure.

De...deh.” Jaejoong was blushing hard and looked down, avoiding Siwon's eagle eyes. He knew he can't hide from his father and so he admitted it.

Did both of you exchange blood?” Siwon asked again and now his heart was beating fast.

De...deh.” Jaejoong nodded his head again, still looking down.

Siwon closed his eyes and sighed heavily. He was defeated by these two children. He shook his head and he knew he needed to plan something fast.

Jaejoong saw his father shaking his head and his face was dead serious. Jaejoong was very afraid now. He was sure he had done something wrong and that it turned out very bad.

Ap...Appa? What...had...Joongie done wrong?” Jaejoong asked Siwon timidly. He was shivering with fright.

It's nothing, Joongie ah. It's just...both of you are a bit too rush, that's all.” Siwon turned from serious into humble. He knew Jaejoong was afraid now. He don't want to make Jaejoong more frighten than he already was.

Ap...Appa, please just tell Joongie.” Jaejoong whined when Siwon trying to avoid his question. He grabbed Siwon's hands and gave them a little shake. Siwon chuckled when he saw the pouting Jaejoong.

'I guessed this is why Yunho was rushing things. Joongie ah is too cute and adorable.' Siwon thought to himself with a big smile on his face.

Joongie ah, you do realised that you are now a full blood vampire?” Siwon asked, back to his seriousness. As a father, he has the responsibility to tell Jaejoong and teach him all he need to know and learn about full blood vampire.

Deh, Appa. How...” Jaejoong was stunned. He was wondering how did Siwon know.

How did I know? I'm your father, Joongie ah. Besides, I can sense it in you. Also you were making some painful noices when you moved, which told me that you are still sore and hurting down there. Is Yunho being rough on you?” There was a hint of anger in Siwon's voice. How dare Yunho hurt his baby.

A...aniyo. Yunn...Yunho was gentle to me.” Jaejoong felt his face hot and he can imagine it became bright red by now.

Listen, Joongie ah. You need to listen well to what Appa is going to tell you. Now that you are a full blood vampire, you will be stronger and hard to hurt. But then, because you are new, you are still weak and you will be craving for blood. Don't worry, it will go away after one week. Within this one week, you will have to drink blood and more precisely, Yunho's blood to stay alive. You will have full control of your thirst after one week and you can eat other food to fill your stomach. However, from time to time, you will need the blood for it will make you stronger. Do you understand, Joongie ah?” After his long explanation, Siwon asked Jaejoong for he wanted to make sure that Jaejoong really understand him.

Deh, I am fully aware and understand you. But, Appa, why it must be Yunho's blood? Can't it be others blood?” Jaejoong asked in curiousity.

It's because he woke the other you, the vampire you. Also, you can only exchange blood with the one that were meant for you, the one that you love.” Siwon explained further.

Jaejoong listen carefully and paid attention to what Siwon told him. He nodded his head indicating that he understood.

Good. One more thing, if you exchange blood when you were having , then the weakest of the two will bear children. Between you and Yunho, I assume it will be you. Did you exchanged blood while you were doing it or after?” Siwon asked again. He knew for sure his baby will be the one with children.

Af...after.” Jaejoong was stutering a bit when he answered. It was so embarrassing and awkward to discuss it with his father.

All right. Now that you know, be careful next time. Not that Appa was against it but both of you are still young and still in school. It will be better if you wait until after your graduation.” Siwon needed to be strict on this matter for he was concerned with this young couple. They tend to follow their young blood and emotions.

Deh, Appa. Joongie understand and will be careful.” Jaejoong said like an obedient son should be.

I doubt it.” Siwon mumbled in his low voice.

Deh, Appa? I can't hear you clearly.” Jaejoong heard his Appa was saying something but it was not clear to him.

It's nothing. You rest now and wait for Yunho to come back. Appa have other things to attend to. Appa have to go now and Appa will see you soon.” Siwon helped Jaejoong to lie down and he moved to the door after making sure that Jaejoong had fall asleep.

Siwon closed the door and sighed. He walked to the window at the end of the corridor and looked out to the sky above.

Chullie, our son remembered me. I am so happy. However, he and Yunho had rushed into things and now Joongie is a full blood. With their progress now, I think we will be grandparents soon. Aish, youngsters.” Siwon shook his head and walked away from the window. He is going to meet King Kangin to discuss this matter.

 

In The King's Chamber

 

King Kangin and Queen Leetuek were having some private time. Siwon who was right outside the door heard their moans and he can only shook his head and sighed.

Like father like son, aish...I'll better come back later.” Siwon was going to walked away when he saw Shim Sungkyu aka Lord Shim, The Minister of Defence of Crystal Country, and his wife, Shim Jihee aka Lady Shim coming his way.

Siwon hyung, it's nice to meet you here.” Sungkyu shouted on top of his lungs when he saw Siwon standing right outside the King's chamber.

It's nice seeing you too, Sungkyu ah, Jihee ah.” Siwon smiled to the two new comers.

Hyung going to meet King Kangin too?” Sungkyu and Jihee were now standing in front of the door.

Ah, deh...but the King is quite buzy right now.” Siwon told them. As in tow, they heard the moans coming from inside. The three of them pass glances and started to chuckle soon after.

I see what you meant, hyung. Hyung, we haven't have time to hang out before, why don't we took this opportunity to do so? I missed the time when we were still young and hang out a lot.” Sungkyu told Siwon and the latter agreed. And so, the three of them, Siwon, Sungkyu and Jihee moved to the garden to reconsile their old time.

********************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N      Awww...Jaejoong finally reunited with his father, Siwon. So happy and warm. Oh...King Kangin and

            Queen Leeteuk are so......hehehe...will Yunho have dongsaeng soon? *wink wink*