The Same Dream Haunting Me Again

Sealed With A Kiss

 

A/N      Hi there. I finally updated. Sorry for taking quite some times. Did you notice the poster? A friend of mine,

            yun042min, did that for me.  She did an awesome job and I'm so thankful to her. Once again,

            Kamsahamida.

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Jaejoong was sitting up in his bed. He was sweating and panting hard. He had had the same nightmare again. This time, he can see his surrounding clearly. He was in a castle. He was wearing a fine and expensive white and gold outfit. There was a party earlier and everyone were happy chatting with each others. There were some kids his around his age playing, dancing and chasing each others. The kids were having fun and Jaejoong himself was smiling and laughing happily with a little boy slightly older than him. The little boy leaned into him and he was telling him something but Jaejoong can't made it out what. All he can see is that after the little boy finish talking, Jaejoong saw himself looked down and played with his fingers shyly and his face was flush red. He kept on playing with the ring on his finger until the little boy distracted him with food and sweets.

The happiness was then changed into panic when the elders in the room started to gather the children around them. The children were stunned and they don't have any clue at what was hapenning and soon enough they finally realised that they had been attacked by the enemies. All the heads of the family went out to fight with the enemies leaving their wives and children in the castle. They were safe at first but soon enough the enemies managed to intrude the castle.

The elders started to fight with the enemies and Jaejoong was running with two boys after his omma left him to fight off the enemies. They were running hand in hand but Jaejoong lost his steps and he fell down. Before he could get up, a body landed on him and the pain was too much for his small body. Every thing went black and he lost his concious.

Ah...my head...who is that boy who was staying beside me the whole night?” Jaejoong was holding his head. He had a slight headache due to the dream. There were so many questions in his head. Why he was in the castle? And...the ring...what with the ring?

Argh...stop thinking. You are going to make your head hurt more.” Jaejoong scolded himself, stood up from his bed and went towards his closet to find an aspirin for his headache. He gulped the aspirin down and climbed back into his bed. He laid on the bed trying to figure out his dream but tiredness overtook him and soon enough he fall asleep.

 

*************************

The Next Morning

 

Hyung...hyung...wake up...hyung...” Jaejoong opened his eyes slightly after he felt his body being shock violently.

Hyung, we are going to be late if you don't wake up now.” Junsu told Jaejoong while pulled him up from his bed.

Junsu ah...I'm so tired...” Jaejoong tried to stand up but he lost his balance and slammed back down onto his bed.

Hyung, did you not have a good night sleep?” Junsu was looking worriedly at Jaejoong. His face looked pale and he looked so unenergetic right now.

Not much. I was having the dream again.” Jaejoong explained. He sweap his bangs away and tried to get up. This time he managed to stay on his feet.

Oh...Did you need help with cleaning up? You looks like going to faint any minute.” Junsu followed Jaejoong into the bathroom. He was going to help him wash up if Jaejoong allows.

No. Thanks anyway, Junsu ah. I'll be fast. Wait for me downstairs.” Junsu after heard what Jaejoong told him left to wait for him downstairs.

I still need to figure out that boy. Why I have the feelings that he was important to me?” Jaejoong was thinking while he brushed his teeth. Then he stepped into the showel washing all his worries away.

 

*********************

Junsu's POV

 

Oh no! Jaejoong hyung doesn't look so well today. He told me he had that dream again last night and I know he was having headache right now. It was always like that with him. If he was having nightmares then he will woke up feeling dizzy the next day. His dizziness will only go away hours later which will of course affect his daily routine. He will have bad mood because of his headache and he will become much much more clumsy than he had been.

I remembered one incident not long ago. Jaejoong hyung had nightmares the previous night and the next morning he woke up having his headache. I woke him up that morning and while he was heading towards the bathroom, he had accidentaly knocked his head at the wall. After he finished washing up, he slipped while he was coming down the stairs, tumbling down from the second floor, leaving bruises on his chest and back. Then later, at school, he sprained his ankle during his PE class earning himself a week leave.

Aish...I must keep a close eye on him today.” I sigh heavily and I prayed that Jaejoong hyung will stay safe until his headache gone.

 

***********************

Later At Senzen High School

 

Jaejoong's POV

 

Today is the worst of my day in school. I mean even though it was just my third day in school and I was not being bullied in the new school, it somehow made me feel like I'm in living hell. Why? It was because all the attention I got from the students especially my classmates and precisely one particular person.

You see, since the first day I'm in this school, the students started to like me to no end. Most of them like me because of my pretty face (according to them) and some even tried to make me agree to becoming their boyfriend. Well, of course I politely turned them down because I don't want the same thing happen here like what happened before in my previous school.

Today, it the Math's class, I was concentrating on the lesson, when suddenly I felt like I was being watch and when I turned my head, I saw Yunho looking at me before he turned his head away from me. I thought it was just that once and so I backed to doing my work earlier which was taking down the notes. But then again, I felt somebody was staring at me and from the corner of my eyes I can see that Yunho had been staring at me all this while. I turned my head again to him but the same thing happen. He just turnd his head back to the board. When the third time I caught him staring at me, I just can't take it any longer.

What is it, Yunho shi?” I whispered not wanting to disturb the class.

Nothing.” That's the only word I got from him before the bell rang. I decided to go have something to eat because I'm feeling hungry and hungry stomach won't help me with my dizziness. I quickly packed my things but before I can step away, I felt my head pain and I quickly grapped on the nearest thing to me to prevent myself from falling.

Joongie, are you alright?” A deep husky sound came through my ears. It sounded so near and I opened up my closed eyes to see. To my shock, I was staring into a black pair of eyes and the most handsome face in the world. I can feel his hot breath on my face and because of the intimacy, my face had turned into bright shade of red.

Your face are so red. Did you have a fever?”

THUD!!! my heart lost a beat and my face became redder. We were so close to each other and I can see his mole on his lips. Yunho looked at me with a smirk on his face. Yes! I swear I saw him smirked when he asked me that question which was making me more embarrass.

I'm...fine. Thanks for saving me just now.” After quite some time, I finally got my voice back and I quickly pushed away from his embrace. I left without letting him speak with my heart thumping faster than it should be. What is happening to me and why did I blushed whenever he is near to me?

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N      Sorry if this chapter kinda short. I tried to make it longer but...I failed. Anyway, I promise to make it longer

             the next chapter.

            Omo.....did I sense yunjaeness there? Jaejoong is starting to fall for Yunho? Don't forget to leave your

            comment neh....