My Vampire Hyung

Sealed With A Kiss

 

A/N      Hi, another update from me. I know this is a bit fast from me but I'm trying to do it systematically with

             Leverage. This is because these two are the oldest among my other fictions. I need to give them priority,

             right? So, enjoy!

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Right after school, Yoochun, Junsu and Kibum followed Yunho and Changmin back to the castle. They came across Changmin's parents who came to visit King Kangin and Queen Leetuek.

Appa, Eomma.” Changmin ran towards his parents when he saw them. He hugged them and they hugged him back with so much love.

Changminnie, Eomma misses you so much. How are you, my boy?” Shim Jihee kissed him on the forehead.

Good day, Prince Yunho, Lord Yoochun and both of you children.” Shim Sungkyu greeted the other boys and the boys greeted him back by giving him a bow.

Of course I'm fine, Eomma. We just met yesterday, remember?” Changmin told them with a pout. Seeing how cute Changmin is, Kibum who saw this for the first time was trying his best not to laugh out loud.

Really? It's like a year to Eomma, Changminnie.” Jihee said while her eyes never left Kibum.

Changmin had been staying in the castle since he was 10 years old. King Kangin requested him there as Yunho's companion since Yunho was lonely and stressful after the lost of Jaejoong. Changmin will visit his parents every weekend and sometimes everyday for he misses them very much.

Changminnie, don't you want to introduce your other friends here?” Actually, Sungkyu and Jihee already saw Changmin holding hands with Kibum. They can guess that the boy is someone special to Changmin.

Changmin walked towards Kibum and circled his right arm around Kibum's waist. He had a smile on his face. He then started to introduce them to his parents.

Appa, Eomma, this is Kim Kibum. He is my boyfriend. This is his hyung, Kim Junsu. He is Yoochun hyung's fiance.”

Annyeonghasaeyo, Mr and Mrs Shim.” Junsu and Kibum bowed to Changmin's parents. Both were blushing hard for it was the first time they were introduced officially as Yoochun's fiance and Changmin's boyfriend.

Kyyaaaa...Both of you are so pretty. Changminnie, Kibum ah is so cute! Yeobo, he is, right?” Jihee was fangirling when Changmin introduced Kibum as his boyfriend to them.

Indeed, cute and pretty. Suitable wife candidate for uri Changminnie.” Sungkyu agreed with his wife. His comment made Kibum's face flushed bright red while Changmin was grinning like an idiot beside him.

I'm sorry to interrupt, Sungkyu ahjushi, Jihee ahjuma. Junsu and Kibum here are visiting their hyung. We need to go now.” Yunho had to interfere the excited parents for if he let them be, all of them will be standing there until night.

Kurae, Appa, Eomma, I'll bring Kibum to visit you this weekend. That time you will know him a lot better.” Changmin said, hugging Kibum into his chest.

Ah...Kurae. We have to meet King Kangin and Queen Leetuek too. Kibum ah, we will be seeing you this weekend, neh.” Sungkyu and Jihee let the children go and they moved to the opposite side from them to the King's chamber.

On the way to Jaejoong's room, Yoochun giggled which made the others looked at him curiously.

Changmin ah, your parents are still so excited as before.” Yoochun had his right arm hook on Changmin's shoulders. His comment earned a chuckled from Yunho.

Deh. You will think that they changed after all these years but, no, they are still the same.” Changmin said and he was laughing himself. Junsu and Kibum were smiling too.

Once they were in front of Jaejoong's room, Yunho stopped them from going in right away. He had something important to tell them.

Before you go in, I have something to say.” Yunho told his friends.

Yunho hyung, what is it? Ommo! Did something bad happened to Jaejoong hyung?” Junsu shriked loudly while Kibum was in the verce of panic. Yoochun and Changmin were calming their lovers down.

Well, nothing bad actually. Jaejoong is not the same old Jaejoong that you know any more.” Yunho announced to them.

What do you mean, hyung?” Changmin asked with the others were looking at him confusely.

Jaejoong remembers. He regained his memories.” Yunho said and the others gasped at him.

You mean, he recalls that he is your fiance?” Yoochun asked which earned him two more gasps from Junsu and Kibum.

Deh and among other things.” Yunho nodded his head.

Wow...that was...you must be very happy now, hyung.” Changmin beamed.

Of course, I am. One more thing, Jaejoong is a full blood vampire now.”

BWOH?” The four friends shouted making Yunho closed his ears with both his hands. He glared at them and the four of them appologized.

Hyung, you are...”

That was fast.”

Changmin and Yoochun talked at the same time. Junsu and Kibum were blinking non-stop, still shock and digesting the news they heard.

Come on, let's go in. I'll tell you more once we see him.” Yunho said and knocked on the door. When he heard Jaejoong's reply, he pushed the door opened and walked in followed by the others.

Junsu! Bummie!”

Hyung!” Junsu and Kibum ran to the bed. The three brothers were hugging each other tightly. They shed some happy tears. They parted from the hug and both Junsu and Kibum were looking at Jaejoong as though he is an alien.

What is it? Is there something on my face? Why you were looking at me like that?” Jaejoong felt uneasy when Junsu and Kibum looked at him with their serious faces and without blinking.

Jaejoong hyung, we miss you so much and...” Junsu can't finish his words because he was still in shock.

You look different.” Kibum continued what Junsu wanted to say because he has the same thought in his mind.

You can sense it? All of you?” Jaejoong was quiet at first but then he felt like asking.

Well...actually, Yunho hyung told us just now.” Changmin said while the others were nodding their head in agree.

Jaejoong looked at Yunho. Yunho was smiling and sat on his bed, circling his right arm around Jaejoong's waist.

Oh...” Jaejoong looked away from his friends and dongsaengs. He feared that they can't accept this new him, especially Junsu and Kibum.

Jaejoong hyung, don't be afraid. You are still you even though you changed physically. We still love you as before.” Junsu said. He hugged Jaejoong in his arms.

Deh, hyung. We are still family, right?” Kibum joined the hug and Jaejoong was smiling.

Jaejoong hyung, do you remember everything?” Changmin asked when the three brothers were seperated.

Not everything, Changmin ah. However, I remember you and Yoochun. We met for the first time on Yunho's five-year-old birthday party. We became best friends since then.” Jaejoong said with a big smile on his face.

Jongmal? You remember that?” Yoochun said in surprise. Jaejoong nodded his head.

How about Junsu? Do you remember seeing him before?” Yoochun asked again.

Both Jaejoong and Junsu were stunned. They looked at each other and both shook their head no.

Ah...I see. Jaejoong hyung, Junsu ah, the two of you met for the first time on the Blue Moon Night years ago.” Yoochun said. This has caught everyone's attention.

You mean THAT Blue Moon Night?” Yunho asked while Yoochun nodded his head.

What is Blue Moon Night?” Kibum asked for he was very clueless. Not only Kibum, Jaejoong and Junsu was clueless as well. Jaejoong, because he was still regaining his memories while Junsu, because he lost his parents at a very young age and he can't remember well yet that time.

It's the night when all the witches in Crystal Country gather around.” Yunho explained. He had heard about it but he did not know much.

Deh. On the Blue Moon Night, the moon will be the brightess of the year. All the witches in Crystal Country will gather at their sacret place and pray together. They believed that they will gain powers and been bless on that night. It's a holy night for them. After the prayer, they will party and mingle around.

Around 10 years ago, my Eomma, Lady Elsa, brought me to the Blue Moon Night. It was my first time there. After the prayer, Eomma brought me to her friends and I saw both of you were there as well. That time Junsu was already my fiance and Jaejoong hyung, you met Junsu for the first time there.” Yoochun started to recall what happened that night. Everyone was listening intensively to him.

Why can't I remember?” Jaejoong said.

Me too.” Junsu seconded.

Well, Junsu, I think was too young to remember but Jaejoong hyung, I'm don't know about that.” Yoochun shrugged.

Oh my! This is actually fate. You were supposed to be together since from the start.” Kibum said after he listened to the story.

Indeed.” Everyone agreed with him.

So, Jaejoong hyung, can you tell us more about your parents?” Junsu asked. He was curious as who Jaejoong's real parents were.

Erm...Junsu ah, Bummie ah, do you remember Prime Minister Ahjushi? He came to visit Appa and Eomma months ago.” Jaejoong asked Junsu and Kibum.

Of course we remembered him. He is such a nice ahjushi.” Junsu said and Kibum nodded.

Well, actually, he is my father, Prime Minister Kim Siwon.”

...NO WAY!” Junsu and Kibum shouted. Their eyes widen and their mouths gapping.

Yes way. Jaejoong here, is a prince.” Yunho said and leaned nearer to give Jaejoong a kiss on his pink lips. Jaejoong was blushing hard and hung his head low, hiding his red face. Their friends were looking at them with shocking faces because it is the first time seeing Yunho and Jaejoong displaying their affection in front of them.

Jaejoong hyung, now we knew about your Appa, who is your Eomma then?” Kibum asked after he was done with his shock.

My Eomma is Lady Kim Heechul.” Jaejoong told them.

The Great Witch of the Witches Clan.” Yoochun continued for him which made Junsu and Kibum gasped again.

Jaejoong dare not looked at Junsu and Kibum after what Yoochun told them. He was afraid that Junsu and Kibum will treat him differently after this knowing that he was indeed from the royal family.

Jaejoong hyung, no matter what, you are still our hyung, right? Kibum?” Junsu asked Kibum and Kibum totally agree with what Junsu said.

Jaejoong was going to say something else when he suddenly felt uneasy. He felt his body became hot and his eyes blurry. His heart was beating very fast and he felt suffocate.

Yun...nie...” Jaejoong called for help. Yunho tighten his arm on Jaejoong's waist and the others were panicking.

Jaejoong hyung, gwencana?” Junsu and Kibum were afraid. Changmin and Yoochun just watched because they knew what actually happened to Jaejoong.

He is fine. Dongsaeng dyul, can all of you leave us for a moment? Jaejoong needs some private time here.” Yunho also knew what Jaejoong need. He requested the others to leave them for a while.

It's all right, hyung. It's late any way, we should be heading home.” Yoochun said. He and Changmin gathered the confused Junsu and Kibum and left the room.

Once they were outside, Junsu asked Yoochun why they were needed to be out.

Chunnie, what happened to Jaejoong hyung? Why we must left them?” Kibum nodded his head.

Jaejoong hyung is a full blood vampire now. What do you think he need to survive?” Changmin asked looking straight into Kibum's eyes.

...Blo...blood...” Junsu whispered and Yoochun nodded his head.

Will...will Jaejoong hyung need it like...forever?” Kibum asked while he looked at Changmin.

Ani. It's for only one week. After that he will be back as old.” Changmin explained.

Right! That's all, guys. Let's go home, it's late already. Changmin ah, see you tomorrow at school.” Yoochun bid Changmin goodbye followed by Junsu and Kibum. He will be sending them home.

Take care and be careful.” Changmin said and gave Kibum a goodbye kiss.

The three of them went back and Changmin went into his room which was just two doors away from Jaejoong's.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N      Imagine your hyung or oppa suddenly become a vampire, what will you do? Will you be so acceptable

             like Junsu and Kibum? What will happen next between Jaejoong and Yunho? ? Hehehe...

             Do comment neh. Kamsahamida.