15. Fifteen

Dear Ex-husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung sighs in wonder as he stares at the baby, Jackson and Mark did make a miracle alright. That little guy in there looks so beautiful to be real.

 

"Hey, you look so speechless," Jaebum said with a teasing grin, putting an arm around his husband's waist as they both turn to look at the little baby.

 

"I am, I mean just look at that Jaebum. They made one very cute baby in there, I am excited for him to grow up and be our Jungkookie's playmate." Jinyoung said with a wide grin.

 

Jaebum leaned down and whispers something to him that makes him blush.

 

"Maybe you wanted another baby eh? What do you say? Our second born is growing up nicely, he's off to toddlerhood and I know you enjoy having a baby...." Jaebum airily said, hoping that his husband will agree to his suggestion since he want more children.

 

"Two is okay for now Jae, you know we got our hands full with those two."

 

Jaebum pouted and put his chin on Jinyoung's shoulder, hugging the smaller man from behind.

 

"Alright, we just have then."

 

"Jaebum! We're in public, lower your voice geez." Jinyoung hisses as one of the nurses looks at them with a teasing grin before getting out of the room.

 

"Mr. Im, this way, please. We will transfer the baby to Mr. Wang's private room now." The two followed the two nurses and greeted Mark loudly when they saw him awake.

 

"Mark hyuuuunnggg, congratulations. Finally, the baby is out of your bun."

 

"A very pretty baby you got there Hyung."

 

Mark happily smiled at them but his main focus is now on his baby who is carefully being lifted and transferred into his arms. Looking at his little angel he can't help but cry, he survived, he finally did what they wanted to do when they were little. He was able to provide an heir for the Wangs and provide a family for his lover. Jinyoung went towards him immediately, patting him on the shoulders in comfort. He knew the painful story behind Mark and Jackson's love, the two have dealt with too much before, from the public and from Jackson's family who is filthy rich. Jackson turned his back on them when they don't approve of Mark, the two were living a simple life without wealth but full of happiness.

 

"Don't cry Hyung, look right there. He is the fruit of your love. A miracle right here." Jinyoung tries to cheer up his friend.

 

"He is, he is an answered prayer. Now they won't look down on Seunah anymore. They won't be able to mock him anymore for having a male partner. He can hold his head up high now. I am so happy."

 

Jinyoung stayed silent as he hears Mark's hidden insecurities, the man has no idea that Jackson is holding his head high even before their biological child is born. The man is proud to have Mark with him, the man is overjoyed to be Bambam's father. Jackson should be the one to correct his husband's wrong presumptions.

 

The trio look up when Jackson entered the room with a huge smile on his face and a giddy step on his walk. 

 

"Babe, thank you. The two of you are safe. Hello, my little angel." He said in wonder as he looked into his baby's face after he kissed Mark soundly on the lips.

 

The baby yawn and the adults coo at his cuteness, barely a day old and he already got them around his little fingers.

 

"What is his name..." Jaebum asked.

 

Jackson stared at his son.

 

"Taehyung. His name is Taehyung."

 

Mark looked at his husband and smiled, respecting his decision to give their second-born a Korean name instead of a Chinese name. He knew then that Jackson still holds grudges but soon they will heal. After all, they have their own Taehyung.

 

"A very fitting name, he is truly a wish come true."

 

Jackson and Mark smiled and looked tenderly at the small human that makes their lives complete.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yugyeom looks at Bambam who is currently playing with his brother Jungkook, a thoughtful expression on his face before he decides to speak.

 

"So the new baby will be home today. Are you ready?"

 

"Yes! I am so excited to finally get a baby brother of my own. I don't have to travel so I can play with Kookie..." Bambam happily said as he thinks of his baby brother. His appa said Baby Taetae is as beautiful as him, he wants to kiss him as soon as he gets home.

 

"But, this means they won't love as much like before Bambam. All their attention will be on him and you will feel invincible for a while. Trust me. Call me when you feel lonely, make one of your papas put the number on the tellytone." 

 

Jinyoung looked sharply at his son, heartbreaking at that innocent statement. So Yugyeom has felt so left out before that he thought he becam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter