Nine

Dear Ex-husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You look at me and I knew..

Jinyoung has been busy with the daily operation of his Bakeshop, he recently opens a branch in Seoul much to Jaebum's delight because the older man love to have Jinyoung close at hand which explains his appearance here at Jinyoung's office at exactly 9 AM.

"I just can't give in hyung, you do know that my hands are full right?" Jinyoung said as he organizes some folders on his desk.

"I know Jinyoung but your bakeshop is one of the best and I would really like to have a partnership of some sort," Jaebum said slightly coaxing the younger to give in to his demand.

"Sorry hyung I can't, I have the best patissier friends that you can hire though why don't you try them?" Jinyoung looks at Jaebum.

"But I want you,"

"Excuse me? Do you want me? I thought were talking about the bakeshop here." Jinyoung chuckles.

"Well If I have the bakeshop then I also have you, I get to see your peaches walking back and forth in the kitchen and it would brighten up my day." Jaebum naughtily said as Jinyoung shakes his head at him.

"Hyung I don't mix business and pleasure, you do know that right?"

"Well, I am here to change your mind." Jaebum huskily said as he stood up to walk towards Jinyoung, he grabs him on the arms and makes him stand up. Holding a hand on his face, Jaebum smirked before he leans down to kiss him on the lips.

Jinyoung gasp, it has been too long and Jaebum didn't cross any lines before, he's surprised at the sudden action that he wasn't able to push the taller man away. Jaebum's tongue traces his plump lips urging him to open up, hitting gently on his lower lip as Jaebum got impatient.

Jinyoung gasp as he let's the other's tongue enter his mouth, at the carnal feel, he misses this. his need he grabs Jaebum's hair and pushes his tongue out, suddenly dominating the kiss as he makes the taller man have a taste of his own medicine.

Jinyoung decided to let Jaebum know just how much he learned from his escapades, Jaebum growled in annoyance as he suddenly gets what is his lover is doing. Leaning back as to detach their lips he grasps firmly on the smaller man's hair as he looks down on him with a glare.

"Who teaches you how to do that?" Jaebum hisses in annoyance as Jinyoung his lips.

"Experience, did you like it hyung." Jinyoung looks at him, fluttering his eyelashes making the taller man much more annoyed.

"You can't kiss any other man like that again..ever. Do you hear me? These lips are mine, you're mine." Jaebum growls before he kisses Jinyoung with all the passion he held for the man.

Jinyoung lets him..he let his ex-husband kiss all the doubts and hesitation again as he enjoys how Jaebum devoured him, he mewls as the taller man trails kiss down his neck on his weak spot making a mark on his skin.

Jaebum stopped when he saw that he makes a prominent mark on his neck.

Jinyoung sigh in exasperation.

"I told you not to leave any marks hyung, it is not professional to talk to customers sporting a hickey on my neck," Jinyoung complains as he pushes the man away.

"What...It does look good on you. Anyways, well be going to the orphanage and have dinner with Yugyeom, you did write that down on your schedule right?" Jaebum reminded him.

"Yes..I'll see you later and please don't make it a habit to crash in my shop every morning hyung."

"Well, I'll stop annoying you when I already have you. Bye ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter