Three

Dear Ex-husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the one person who you thought would never hurt you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Days have passed before Jinyoung is able to smile again albeit half-heartedly. He finally think things over with the help of his friend whom he likes to call Markson, he watches the two interact with each other and finds his relationship with Jaebum lacking..lacking in warmth and friendship, some craziness and sparks and joy and rambunctious laughter.

He finally realizes why he is not enough for the older man. His world revolved around Jaebum since he's a kid. The man has been his first love and all, he didn't have any other friends except Jackson and Mark who is an acquaintance of his ..shall we say, ex-husband.

At a young age, his dream is to become a perfect wife for Jaebum..no no scratch that. At first, his dream is to become a baker, a patissier or a Batista. He wants to open a cafe shop where munchy muffins and yummy cupcakes are served along with creamy coffees. He forgot about his dreams when he fell in love with Jabeum. He forgot that he's a young man who has a passion and a thirst to prove himself, he forgot that he's a young man who needs to have friends and go to parties and have some fun night at a bar. He forgot that it's okay to drink and be crazy...he lost himself trying to be perfect for the man he loves.

And so with peace in himself, as he understood why Jaebum made a mistake he straightens himself as he walks towards his friends who are watching some TV show in the living room.

"Hey, Jinyoung..."

He sat down beside Jackson and clutch the man's arms as he heaves a deep breath.

"I think its time to talk to Jaebum." Jinyoung blurted out as Mark looks at him in concern.

"Are you sure?"

Jinyoung nodded, and Jackson held his hands.

"And you're telling me this because..."

"I know Jaebum, once we meet up he will force me to come home, it's in his nature and I don't think to be alone with him will be helpful for me," Jinyoung muttered.

Jackson nodded in agreement.

"Mark and I will come with you, as your bodyguards, don't worry we'll go incognito. He will never know it's us!" He hisses as Jinyoung smiled at his friends.

"What will I do without you guys.." He said with wonder in his voice, silently thanking the heavens by giving him to angels.

"You'll be kidnapped and ship to somewhere as a slave."

Mark punches Jackson's arms as the man laugh hysterically at Jinyoung's scared face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaebum look dazedly around his office, he already finishes some of the reports with positive results, his investment in this hotel is doing well, income is pouring in. He finally did it, he was able to save money, lots of money for them..for his husband. Finally, they can adopt a child and be a family.

A knock was heard as Youngjae peek inside before going in. Things have been awkward for them to say the least ever since Jinyoung saw them having inside his office.

"Sir? You have a call on line two, someone called Mark?"

Jaebum suddenly woke up from his thoughts.

"I'll make the call now. Thanks."

Youngjae moves but stopped when Jaebum called out to him.

"Youngjae., I wanted to say I'm sorry for putting you into this mess." Jaebum quietly said as Youngjae smile awkwardly to him.

"It's okay, I'm at fault too for falling for a married man."

Jaebum looks at him sadly, ashamed that he lead the younger man on, promises that they'll be together.

"You may go now, we will talk after this arranging your transfer to another department."

Youngjae nodded and walks out, it has been his suggestion. To be transferred to another department, because he knew that Jaebum will make up with his husband and there's no space for him in his life.

Jaebum heaves a deep breath as he answers the call.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jaebum, this is Mark."

"Hi Mark, how is my husband? Is everything okay?" Jaebum asks with worry lace in his voice.

"Don't worry about him, he's fine, he's drowning himself...in orange juice. That husband of yours can't even take single alcohol without being dead drunk on his , he's eating on time, he's always staying up late thinking about whatever he's thinking but don't worry we're always there to accompany him." Mark blabbed on.

"Thanks for taking care of him,, can I see him now?" Jaebum hesitated.

"That's why I called, you see Jinyoung finally clears his mind and decided that he's ready to talk to you. But let us highlight the keyword he said talk,, not moving in again or getting back together. You need to behave or else you'll have to answer to me." Mark seriously said.

"And your annoying boyfriend." Jaebum scoffed as Mark chuckles back at him.

"He makes me call you so we can threaten you, anyways Jinyoung will text you the details later. Bye Jaebum."

"Yeah, thanks. Bye."

Jaebum continues working but secretly looking at his p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter