CHAPTER 21

This Is Why I Don't Want To Fall In Love!

 

“U-u-umma?” Onew stutter out.

“Well,  I’ll leave your family gathering to yourselves,” Key mumbles to himself before walking towards his bedroom and gently closing the doorbehind him.

“Who else would it be?” umma said with a grin before letting go of Onew’s arm.

“W-why are you here?” Onew questions her.

“To check up on a few things before the party,” umma answers easily.

“W-what party? Don’t tell me what I think you’re going to tell me,” I had a pretty good guess about what party she was talking about, but I just wanted to hear her actually say it from her own mouth.

“Didn’t Jinki tell you about it already? Haven’t he given you your dress yet?” mom asks me.

“I gave her the dress and guess what she did? She threw the dress out into the hallway,” Onew tells our mom.

“Snitch,” I mutter under my breath.

“Yah, I have super hearing powers, I can hear you,” Onew yells up at me.

“Come down here young lady,” umma points at a spot on the floor near her. I quickly comply and ran down the stairs to stand at the spot that she pointed at.

“Umma…do I really have to go?” I ask her with pleading eyes.

“Yes, Buyong(Key’s mom) has been planning this party for a very long time now,” umma tells me.

“Wait…what is the party for again?” I asked both umma and Onew.

“*SIGH* Didn’t you tell her already? I thought you told her,” umma looks over at Onew.

“Well, I said party and she just instantly said no.  Now she’s trying to kill me for asking Jaeyoung-noona to get her to say yes to the party,” Onew said with a shrug.

“Yeah, and you know that I always listen to Jaeyoung-unnie, so you use her every time you need me to do something,” I frown at him.

“Well, you use both Jaeyoung-noona and Jiyoung-noona whenever you need me to do something for you, so I don’t know why you’re getting so mad,” Onew said replies back.

“Well, at lea-“

“Stop, that’s enough out of you two,” umma cuts me off and turns to face me.  “Jiyeon dear,” umma had that fake nice smile on that face, which means that she’s gonna make me do something that I don’t want to do. “You’re going to the party no matter what.”

“Ummaaaaaa~” I whine in a childish way, I know, so not me…

“Aish, Jiyeon-ah, remember last summer when I allowed you to go to Hawaii since you wanted to go so badly?” umma asks me and I nod. “Well, you said that you’d owe me a favor, and this is my favor,” umma tells me.

“Ummaaaa, I hate thisssss~” I whined and stomped my feet.

“Tsk tsk tsk, acting so childish,” Onew shakes his head at me.

“Shut up!” I shout at him before taking big and angry steps towards the front door.  I hurriedly opened the door and it closed it on my way out.  I was planning on slamming the door, but then I remembered that it wasn’t my house.

20 minutes later

I was walking home since I didn’t have a ride and was too piss off to call for one.  I was now walking through a park near my house.  There was a bunch of people excercising and kids playing on a playground nearby.

“Aish, I forgot to ask mom what the party was for.  Why am I so stupid at times?” I mutter to myself, messing up my own hair.

“Yah, what are you doing?” I hear a familiar voice ask me.  I look up and there he was, Kim Jonghyun, staring at me with an ice-cream cone in his hand.

“None of your business,” I harshly reply before walking around him.

“Psh, didn’t have to be a about it,” Jonghyun mutters from behind me while walking away from me, but I could clearly hear him.  And since I was pissed off already, I decided to take it out on him.

“You know what?” I quickly turn around and ask him.  He stopped in his tracks and turns around to face me.

“What?” he asks.  I walk up to him and grab the ice-cream cone that was in his hand.  “Yah, that’s my ice-cre-“ before he can finish, I shoved the ice-cream cone in his face.  His face was now covered with ice-cream.

“There, I feel all better now,” I said with a smile while dusting my hands.  “Oh , I better get the hell out of here,” I whisper to myself after noticing Jonghyun’s angry face, so I quickly ran my away from him.

“LEE JIYEON!!!!!” Jonghyun shouts angrily after me.  I turn around and there he was running after me while whipping the ice-cream off his face.

“, never look back, that’s how they die in movies,” I mutter to myself while still running away from Jonghyun .  “Damn it, who’s ing idea was it to ice-cream his face,” I ask myself.  ‘It was your idea, you en idiot,’ my consciousness answers.

===================================

a/n--well, i finally updated like i said i would. i'm so happy that people are still reading it so i'll keep writing it...

byebye for now~