CHAPTER 23

This Is Why I Don't Want To Fall In Love!

 

Jiyeon’s POV

I quickly turn around and see three guys stare at me.  “Ah, you must be Yoon Doojoon’s friends,” I quickly recognize them from just a moment ago.

“Yep, I’m Kikwang, and those two are Yoseop and Junhyung,”  the guys named Kikwang tells me.

“Cool…Anyways, you guys wanna help me with something?” I ask them in a tone as if we were all friends and well acquainted.

“Sure,” the guy names Junhyung answers with a shrug.

“Okay, then let me borrow this, that, and that,” I quickly point at Kikwang’s jacket, Junhyung’s sunglasses, and Yoseop’s cap.  They all just shrug and agree to it.

“As long as you return it, I’m fine,” Kikwang hands over his jacket and the other two follows suit.

“But what are you planning to do?” Yoseop asks.

“Isn’t it obvious?  She’s going to wear them to disguise herself and run off,” Junhyung answers the question for me and I nod.

“Asa, you guys are the best.  Now wait here, I’ll be back,” I said before rushing off.  I came back 4 minutes later with three ice-cream cones.  “Here’s your reward for agreeing to help me,” I hand each of them an ice-cream cone and they seemed satisfied with it.  “Now, if you see Jonghyun, try to distract him.  Get it? Got it? Good!!” before they can even answer me, I’m already off running away.

A Few Minutes Later

No One’s POV

“Really?  Aish, I lost her because of you guys,” Jonghyun gives a sigh before sitting down at a bench.

“Hyung, she gave us ice-cream,” Kikwang shows Doojoon the ice-cream cone.

“What about me?  I didn’t the best job at distracting Jonghyun,” Doojoon complains.

“Yah, you guys are dead!” Jonghyun glares at the boys.

“Y-yah, I think I heard my name being called, I better get going,” Yoseop quickly runs off with Kikwang and Junhyung in tow.

“I-I have a phone call!” Doojoon takes out his phone and pretends to answer it when the phone never even rang in the first place.  Jonghyun rolls his eyes as he slouches on the bench, watching Doojoon walk away.

“Aish! Today’s just not my day,” Jonghyun sighs once again before finally getting up and walking home, while Jiyeon on the other hand, was busy being lost.

“Damn it, I’m ing lost!?” Jiyeon silently yells at herself as she tousles her hair.  “How can I get lost in Seoul?  I freaking live in it,”  Jiyeon sits at a bench and starts looking everywhere.  She shuffles her hands into her front jean pockets and found that she only had about $1 with her.  “Aish, I can’t even take the taxi home.  From now on, I have to start bringing at least more money wherever I go,” Jiyeon mutters to herself, remembering that she spent most of her money on the three ice-cream cones she bought for the boys who helped her out earlier.  She then felt something on her so she reached into her back jean pocket and found her phone.  Realization hits her and she mentally -slaps herself.  “I had the freaking phone this whole damn time!!” Jiyeon yells silently to herself.  She quickly dials her brother’s number and had him find her.  A few minutes later, he finally arrives and she hops into his car.

“I don’t remember you wearing those…” Onew tilts his head a bit.

“Cause I just borrowed them half an hour ago,” Jiyeon puts on her seatbelt before Onew started driving off.

“Oh no, don’t tell me that you did something stupid again,” Onew takes his eyes off the road for a second to glance at her.

“It was a long day,” Jiyeon sighs.

“But I just saw you about an hour ago and the day hasn’t  even ended yet,” Onew reminds her.

“Yeah, but it sure felt like a whole day,” Jiyeon closes her eyes and starts falling asleep.

“Aigoo, already asleep,” Onew shakes his head.

Jiyeon's POV

"We're gonna go and eat out with umma in two hours so get ready by then," Onew tells me when we enter the house.

"Why?" I gave him a confuse look.

"Our chef has a family issue so umma decided to give him a week off.  The noona's are going to be at a meeting so they can't cook for us.  Umma's cooking is horrible, I'm not so good at cooking either, and you refuse to cook for umma because she's too picky," Onew explains and I nod my head in agreement.

"Then why don't umma just hire a temporally chef?" I question.

"Because like I said before, umma is very picky about her food.  It took her almost two weeks before she even found and accepted our current chef," Onew easily answers.

"I swear, umma can be so weird at times," I shake my head and walk upstairs, into my room.

"Just remember to be ready in two hours," I hear Onew yell from behind me and I yell back, 'okay' before closing my door shut.

Two Hours Later

"JIYEON!! HURRY UP!!" Onew yells up he stairs and I quickly come rushing down.

"Ready," I quickly put on my shoes and run out the door.

"Aigoo," mom shakes her head at me as I sat in the passenger seat.  Mom was sitting in the back seat and Onew was going to be the one driving.

At the Restaurant

"Tsk, tsk tsk.  We're at a fancy restaurant, yet you two still eat chicken," I tsk at both my mother and Onew.  Onew's really like my mom.  They're both really nice most of the time and they really love chicken and food in general.

"I swear, you're more like my mom( my grandma), than you are like me," mom sighs.

"Because grandma and I are the cool ones," I joke.  Yep, I get along with my grandma very well.  I tried running away to live with grandma when I was younger, but grandma scolded me.

Saying, "don't make my daughter(my mom) worry."  

"You use to love chicken too, what happened to you?" Onew asks me.

"There's only seven days a week, yet you and mom manages to eat chicken at least once, everyday.  It drives me nuts," I answers him.  "I cannot do that, I like other flavors too."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N--ahaha, here's a short update it's been a LOOOOOOONG time since i updated last.  

sorry to all my subscribers.

anyways, i'm like a huge fan of F(x)'s Luna and Krystal so i'll probably start writing fanfics with

one of them later on...but i'm not sure who to pair them up with yet...probably someone from

SHINee, EXO, or .....i don't know...