Breaking World ~ Judgement - Chapter 3

Breaking World ~ Judgement

The man seemed surprised at the mention of 'executioners' but he did not have time to think as the masked figure rushed to attack him.  Unarmed, he was no match for the blade wielder, who had every intent to kill him.  The masked figure struck his sword and slashed the man across the chest.  Blood gushed out from the deep gash as the man clutched his chest to try and stop the bleeding.  He dropped onto one knee as he looked up at his attacker.

As the attacker raised his sword to deliver the final blow, they heard the sound of a roaring engine.  Shots were fired at the masked figure, who deflected the bullets with his blade and evaded the shots.

The leather cladded rider extended his hand out to the man on the ground, who accepted.  He pulled the man onto the back of his bike as the two rode off.

The masked figure watched as they disappeared from sight, before taking off his hood and mask.

"I'll find you all," he declared.


Doojoon and his group had managed to round up the group of plain clothes detectives that were on their territory.

"Boss, isn't here yet," informed Dongwoon.  "Was it alright to let him go by himself?"

"Maybe he's having some fun elsewhere," commented Hyunseung, as he ran his finger along the blade of his sword.

They suddenly heard Doojoon's phone ring.  "It's him," he announced when he saw the name of the caller.

"How are things?" asked Sunggyu on the other end of the line.

"Settled.  Are you alright boss?  You sound exhausted," said Doojoon.

"Fine," came Sunggyu's reply.

"It seems they acted out on the orders of the new Superintendent.  Should we pay him a visit?" asked Doojoon.

"Do what you must," said Sunggyu.  "There's no need for me to come then."

"What about the ones here?" asked Doojoon.

"Kill them," ordered Sunggyu and the call ended.

Doojoon turned to Hyunseung.  "They're all yours," he announced.

Hyunseung's eyes lit up with excitement as he readied his sword.  "I'm really liking this boss," he said with a smile.


The bike came to a halt when the front rider felt his passenger's grip loosen around his waist.  He took off his helmet as he turned to look at his bleeding passenger.

"Sungyeol, hang on," he said, trying to help stop the bleeding.

Sungyeol looked up at the leather cladded person before him and smiled.  "Hoya," he said, recognising the familiar face.  "You have to warn the others.  We're being hunted."  He then collapsed into Hoya's arms.


The patient woke up the next morning and noticed the bouquet of flowers in the vase beside his bed.  Every morning he would wake up with new flowers.  He wondered if maybe it was hospital policy to have new flowers every day.  He grimaced in pain as he tried to sit up.  He could hear the voices outside his door as the nurses were talking to each other.

"Do you think he will come again tonight?" asked one of the nurses.

"Of course he will," replied another.  "He only comes at night, just to watch him sleep."

"Maybe he's a secret admirer.  Tall and good looking. I wouldn't mind being a patient if he came to visit me every night."

The patient smirked when he heard the conversation.  He glanced at the flowers in the vase then looked down at the bandages around his abdomen.  The stab wound still hurt.