Hyosung, Kikwang, and You

Prince Charming

After school you were still pretty upset about the whole situation with Hyosung. Sungjong invited you to go to Sunggyu's house to play some video games but you denied it because you they didn't feel like playing. Sungjong pouted.

"I'll go next time for sure. Okay, Sungjongie?" you reasurred.

"Areso, noona.." Sungjong pouted.

"Come on Sungjong! The bus is going to come soon!" Hoya shouted.

"I'm coming!" Sungjong shouted back.

He turned to face you and gave you a hug before he left.

"Feel better noona!~" Sungjong said and started to run to his hyungs.

"Bye Sungjongie. BYE INFINITE OPPAS!" you shouted and waved goodbye.

You were waiting for your ride but you got a text from Mr.Kwon saying that he'll be 30 minutes late. You stood infront of the school for 10 minutes, being bored. Suddenly you decided to walk back inside the school when you bumped into Kikwang.

"Oh oppa!" you said suprised.

"You feeling better Eunmi?" he asked.

"Yeah.. Just still a little shocked." you replied back.

Kikwang sighed and patted your head. You sighed and smiled. Then Hyosung appeared and you were just looking at her without any emotion. Kikwang felt really awkward and decided that you and Kikwang should go inside the school.

"Wait!" Hyosung said as you and Kikwang were about to walk inside.

"What do you want?" Kikwang answered for you.

"Be nice Kikwang oppa.." you mumbled under your breath.

"Why should I? She's not your friend anymore so she's not my friend anymore..." Kikwang grumbled.

Hyosungs' eyes widened and started to tear up. She quickly wiped her tears away before Kikwang or you could see. Before Hyosung spoke again she took a deep breath.

"Eunmi.. I'm really sorry for what I've done and what I've become... It's just that..." Hyosung couldn't finish and ended up crying.

You felt sorry for her but you didn't have the strength to comfort her anymore. So you just watched her cry. You handed her a tissue and she wiped her tears herself.

"I.. Just felt tired being invisible... I just wanted... To be recongized..." Hyosung continued.

You just looked at her without saying anything.

"So you wanted to hurt Eunmi? You wanted to destroy her just because of a boy?" Kikwang said.

"I didn't mean too.. My jealously just took over me..! I am soo sorry!!" Hyosung said.

You were still suprised. Then you managed to speak.

"Who is the boy you liked that you managed to destroy our friendship for?" you managed to say.

Hyosung flinched at your first word being so strong and straightforward. Hyosung didn't say anything but just looked at Kikwang. You followed her stare and it was starring right at Kikwang. Your eyes widened.

"Him?!" you shouted and pointed at Kikwang.

She blushed but nodded. You and the over suprised Kikwang just looked at each other then at Hyosung who was just playing with her fingers.

"You wanted to get me out of the way so you can have HIM?!" you asked furious at Hyosung's greed.

Hyosung nodded still avoiding eye contact with you and Kikwang.

"Because I have always tried to ask Kikwang out but it seems like he is always busy with you or his friends.." Hyosung said.

"And that's MY fault?!" you asked.

"Noo.." Hyosung said quietly.

"You never asked me to out or even hang..." Kikwang commented.

You looked at Kikwang who was definetely confused.

*Didn't I ask him 5 times before...* Hyosung thought back.

Hyosung's eyes widened and scratched her head.

*Or maybe that was a dream...* Hyosung said to herself.

You and Kikwang looked at each other and then looked at Hyosung to wait for her answer.

"Eunmi.. Could you ever forgive me?" Hyosung said.

"I don't know..." you said.

"Please Eunmi.. I'll do whatever it takes..." Hyosung begged.

"You do know you can't just be forgiven so easily?" Kikwang stated.

"He's right Hyosung.. You can't just be forgiven so easily..." you agreed with Kikwang.

Hyosung sighed and nodded.

"I get it..." Hyosung said.

"Goodbye Eunmi, Goodbye Kikwang.." Hyosung said as she walked away.

You and Kikwang watched as Hyosung walked away and then turned to face each other. You saw Kikang scratch his head in confusion and sighed loudly. You just took a deep breath in and a deep breath out.

"That was really strange.." Kikwang said.

"You can say that again.." you agreed.

You and Kikwang talked about it and deicded it was better if we discuss this with the others before you make any promises.

"When do you want to discuss this with the others?" Kikwang asked.

"Tomorrow after school? My house?" you replied.

"Okay." Kikwang replied.

"Are you okay?" you asked Kikwang.

"Why wouldn't I be okay?" Kikwang lied.

You sighed and smiled.

"Because Hyosung likes you.. And that she has this crazy side when she has the last straw...?" you joked a bit.

Kikwang gave you the 'are you serious' look and you couldn't help but laugh. Then Kikwang also laughed with you. Your ride finally came and Kikwang opened the door for you. You got inside and Kikwang closed the door while you opened the window.

"I'll see you tomorrow Kikwang oppa. Byee oppa!" you said as you waved.

"I'll see you tomorrow too Eunmi. Byee!" Kikwang also said and waved goodbye.

Then you were off. You were still thinking about the crazy situation that has happened to you. You still couldn't believe Hyosung would do that to you but what's worst is that you don't know if you should forgive her or not..

"Why is this happening to me..." you sighed.