Lee Kikwang and Meeting Beast

Prince Charming

During school time Yubin had an important family matter to go to so she was absense from school and Hyosung is at a family wedding in Jeje Island. At least Kikwang was still in school so you have someone to talk to during class time.

"Next class we will start on the project.. Now have a good lunch everyone." the teacher said and left the classroom.

"Let's go have some lunch." you said and walked towards the door with Kikwang.

"I wonder what this project is going to be like.." Kikwang said.

"Hopefully it's nothing boring or hard." you mumbled.

Kikwang laughed and nodded.

You went to the cafeteria and got some lunch with Kikwang. You chatted about school and other stuff until you guys were done eating your lunch and then after you decided to go to the dance room.

"Do you know the dance to Trouble Maker-Trouble Maker?" Kikwang asked.

"Yeah." you answered.

"Let's dance." he said and took his ipod and plugged it in the speakers and played the song.

You guys were dancing smoothly and the chemistry was there. After the dance you guys felt awkward being so close with Kikwang after the dance was over where the chemistry. But you ignored the awkwardness and tried to make it more comfortable.

"Oppa, I think someone is calling you!" you shouted.

Kikwang lowered the music and ran towards where his phone was placed. He answered it and he was really happy.

"Jinja? You're here right now? Wait, I'll come get you stay at the office." Kikwang said and hung up.

"I'll be back." he said and ran out the door.

You shrugged your hands and went to his ipod to dance to another different song. You were dancing to T-ara's Roly Poly and you were having a blast because it was such a catchy beat. In the middle of the dance Kikwang noticed that you were dancing so he shushed his friends and slowly came inside.

"Who is she?" Dongwoon asked.

"She's Eunmi. She's my friend here." Kikwang replied.

They were watching you dance and you still haven't noticed it until the song was over and  you turned around to see 6 guys behind you. You starred at them and they clapped. You were confused but then you realized you were just dancing a couple minutes ago.

"Kikwang, are these your friends you were talking about?" you asked.

He nodded and introduced his friends.

"This is Doojoon, the leader of BEAST." "This is Junhyung."

"Hyungseung." "Yoseob." "And this is Dongwoon."

"Hello! It's nice to meet you!" they said together and bowed.

"Hello! My name is Eunmi. It's nice to meet you all." you said and bowed.

You and Beast spend the whole lunch in the dance room. It felt like you were at a dance club and you guys started dancing to random songs Kikwang had on his ipod. You danced to G.NA's Top Girl with Dongwoon and you were having a blast.

"Whoa! Eunmi can dance!" Junhyung said in awe.

"Yeah, she can dance alright." Kikwang said.

After lunch Kikwang's friend and you exchanged numbers and then they left. School was almost over and you were in class chatting away with Kikwang. Then suddenly you got a text. You secretly checked your phone.

The text says:

"Miss.Eunmi it's going to take me sometime before I come and pick you up. I might be an hour late." Mr.Kwon said.

"Ne. It's okay, I'll wait at the cafe nearby." you responded.

"Eunmi noona!" Sungjong shouted.

You turned around and saw the Infinite oppas and Sungjong.

"Noona, where are you going?" Sungjong asked.

"Just to that cafe." you said and pointed to the nearby cafe.

"Can we go with you?" Sungjong asked.

You nodded and you walked in with the Infinite. There were many fangirls at the cafe and you went inside a booth with some privacy. The fangirls finally stopped and went back to their own business.

"Those fangirls are so annoying." Woohyun sighed.

You agreed and the rest of the boys said, "You can say that again."

You sat between Hoya and Sungjong. The boys ordered their drink and small snacks while you just ordered a green tea ice cream smoothie.

"You like green tea?" Sungyeol asked.

"Yeah, do you?" you asked him.

He shook his head. You couldn't help but giggle at his sudden aegyo.

"No. The only member that likes green tea is Myungsoo." Sungyeol said.

You looked at Myungsoo and gave him two thumbs up.

"Haha!" you laughed and smiled.

Later on you and Infinite deicded that it was time to go. You gave each boys a goodbe hug and they each went into their ride while Sungyeol and Sungjong lived near the school so they walked home. Your ride was already parked outside and you gave them a last goodbye waved.