Chapter One

That Girl

 

Hello everybody! The duck here, writing first chapter of my first fanfiction, That Girl! Also, make sure you have checked out the foreword beforehand! I hope you enjoy! See you after the chapter ~!

_________________________________

 “GUK HYUN AH!”  my mother called. “You have mail! Come down now!”

“In a sec!” I yelled, surprised. When did I ever have mail? I walked down the stairs, curious.

“Hurry up and open it!” I used my hands to shield my face as my mum threw a thick package at me.

“Umma! Why are you so excited for?” I flipped over the thick envelope and stared at where it was from.

Hansang High.

“OH MY GOD, UMMA!” I screamed. I looked at my family’s excited faces.

“Quick, open it!” my dad said. My hands fumbled with the seal of the envelope.

I finally got the envelope open and took out the papers inside. I skim read it, my heart beating way too fast.

“I GOT IN!” I screamed, flinging all the papers in the air. “I GOT IN! I GOT IN!” I stood up and did a kind of victory dance.

My family squealed. “YOU GOT IN?” my dad exclaimed, a grin on his face.

“Oh, I knew you could do it! My daughter is so smart, just like me!” my mum said, embracing me in a tight hug.

“You actually got in? So you aren’t that dumb, huh.” My little brother of age thirteen smirked.

“YAH!” I yelled at him, threatening to hit him.

“Guk Kang Dae!” my mum and dad scolded my brother.

“What! I’m complimenting her!” my brother retorted. “Whatever. I’m going up to my room!” he stormed off.

I laughed at my brother’s silly actions. Then, realisation dawned on my face. “Umma! What about the fees? And the uniform?”

My mum laughed. “Hyun Ah, didn’t you know? That acceptance letter is an acceptance for a scholarship, silly! And the uniform is nothing! We’ll go shopping tomorrow!”

“Really?” my mood lightened quickly. “How come nobody ever told me?”

“We did! I just don’t think you were listening!” my dad said, laughing.

I blushed. “oops.” I never really had a long attention span.

NEXT DAYYYY ~!

“Hyun Ah, heres 500,000 won to buy your uniform okay? If its not enough call me and we’ll pay the remaining amount~ Your father, brother and I are going to wander around some shops, okay? Call when you’re finished, as well!” mum handed me the money, and I put it in my wallet safely.

I hugged her goodbye and walked in the direction of the clothing store, my family walking the other way. As soon as I entered the store, I walked towards the back, where they stored all the school uniforms.

“Annyong-haseyo!” the store clerk greeted me.

“Annyong-haseyo! Uhm, could you please tell me where the Hansang school uniforms are?” I asked, flushed.

“Right here,” the clerk showed me a rack full of royal blue clothing. “Do you need any help choosing size?”

“Erm no, I think I’ll be fine from here. Kamsamnida!” the store clerk nodded and walked off.

I looked through the sizes, and chose a size 14, and decided to try it on. It fit alright, so I brought it to the counter. However, as I stepped out, I bumped into a tall figure.

“oof!” I dropped my uniform, and it landed on the ground. I glared up at the tall figure who I had bumped into. “Yah! What was that for?”

“Hey, I didn’t do anything. It was you who bumped into me.” A y, seductive voice chuckled.

I felt my uniform being pressed into my arms. I barely noticed, as I kept staring at the face of the guy I had bumped into. His hair was casually messy, and he had this smug look on his face. His face was bright, and just amazing overall... He had this god like figure, too. Oh wow, I haven’t seen such a hot guy for… NO! GUK HYUN AH! Snap out of it!

I shook my head rigorously. “You’re trying to say that it wasn’t you who bumped into me?” his voice had a sceptical tone to it.

I stared at him, dazed. “No! I mean… Yah! Who are you anyway!” I yelled at him, flustered.

“Lee Chang Sun… who are you? Buying the Hansang High uniform… you’re going to Hansang next year?”

“G-Guk Hyun Ah. I’m the new scholarship student… nice to meet you. You go to Hansang too?” I asked, bewildered. It sure was a small world.

“Scholarship student, huh. Senior year?”

“Y-yes…”

“Maybe I’ll see you around then.” He smiled, and I stared at his dimples. Uwahh, so hot ~

GUK HYUN AH! Back to your conversation here!

Wow, his eyes are so dreamy.

GUK HYUN AH! Okay!

“Why are you here?” I asked, embarrassed.

Chang Sun immediately grew red. VERY RED. Aw, how cute. Obviously a subject he didn’t want to talk about… lets annoy him so more, shall we? “Well?”

“none of your business!” he blurted quickly.

“Yah! I just told you why I was here, why don’t you tell me?” I glared.

“FINE! I… I split my pants, so I need new ones!” Chang Sun turned away, obviously red in the face.

This guy… split his pants? Mr Hot, y, smooth, seductive? “HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!” I couldn’t stop laughing, and I almost fell to the floor in laughter.

“Shutup! It was by accident!” he yelled at me.

I wiped the tears from my eyes, and stood up properly. “Well, whatever. See you next week, Mr Split Pants!” I grinned, and made my way to the checkout, leaving him fuming.

“That’ll be 560,000 won please,” The store clerk said. “And next time, please be a bit more considerate of others in our store and keep your voice down.”

I blushed, and opened my wallet. Crap! Mum had only given me 500,000 won! I whipped out my phone, ready to call her. No battery? Crap!

“Erm, I only have 500,000 won… is there any chance I can borrow a phone?” I said, a blush growing on my face.

A hand brushed past me and laid the remaining 60,000 won on the table. I looked up. It was Mr Split Pants! I gazed at him in shock. I just for splitting his pants, and here he is paying for my uniform?

“Here. Is this enough?” The store clerk nodded and put the money into the cash register, printed out a receipt and put my uniform and receipt into a bag and handed it to me.

“Have a nice day, hope to see you soon!” I nodded and exited the store.

Once I was outside, I turned to face him. “Why did you do that?” I said.

“Why do you care?” he replied.

“Maybe because you just paid for some of my uniform!” I glared. “Why did you do it?”

He smirked. “Simple. I pay for some of your uniform, and you don’t tell anybody why I need new pants. You don’t have to pay me back, and that’s that.”

I glared at him. “I think I’d rather just pay you back the money.”

“No can do now. See you next week, Hyun Ah!” he turned around and walked back into the store, waving as he went.

“Yah! Chang Sun! Come back here!” I yelled after him.

“Its Joon!” he turned around, and I saw him smirk.

“Come back! I can give you back the – oof!” I was embraced in a hug.

“Making friends already, I see?” my mum gave me a wide grin.

I nodded hastily, and took a step, about to go into the store. Suddenly, I was being towed off towards the food courts.

“Lets go Hyun Ah~! I’m hungry!” Kang Dae complained.

Looks like I’ll just have to seek him out at school and give him back the money. Shouldn’t be too hard in a new school I’m completely unfamiliar with, right?

 

Joons P.O.V

Hm, well this will be interesting. The new girl looks fun to play with. Something fun to start the year with, I guess~

“Now. Where are the pants?” I wondered out loud.

____________________________

So, how was it? I lagged, and wrote about the first page and a half in about 4 hours, with distractions such as Facebook, youtube, etc. Then I realised how late it was and how much stuff I had to do, so I kind of rushed the ending! Was it okay?

And, for those Joon fans, here is when he split his pants on Star Golden Bell: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3FVAGI-zAY&playnext=1&list=PL0C716DB4FDFBF0DB&index=20 This made me laugh so hard, hahaaha. Personally, I’m a Joon or Mir fan ~ If you haven’t seen it, it’ll make you literally ROFL. ;D

also, im sorry if some bits are a bit weird. do uniforms really cost this much won? well, im considering like the uniform, shoes, etc. i just hazarded a guess though! just put it aside and bask in the fictional glory, okay? haha ! ^^ next chapter will be the starting of school, and you get to see the rest of the MBLAQ members then ! MBLAQ HWAITING ~!

Anyway, I have to go do other stuff now. Please comment if you like and show your support! Constructive criticism would be very much appreciated! ^___^I’ll try to update soon~!

 

Love, the duck! xx