Chapter Five

That Girl

 

I’M SO SORRY ITS BEEN AGES! It’s been a mix of drama, procrastination, loss of ideas, going out, etc. Anyway, I’ll stop ranting and get on with the chapter and see you at the bottom, okiee?

_____________________________________________________

Hyun Ah’s P.O.V

Argh, why did I come to school early again? Oh yeah… I need to find Seungho to thank him for being so kind the other day. I would’ve yesterday, but I was suddenly sick with a stomach virus… oh well, those one day sicknesses I suppose.

Ayah, where was he? I came almost an hour earlier, yet it was almost class and I still hadn’t found him. I had looked almost everywhere…

Except the area near Ji Yoon’s territory.

They couldn’t be there, could they? Well… I had searched most of the school already, and they couldn’t be running late as they were always here at least half an hour early… there was no other explanation, right?

I picked up my bag and walked over to the other side of the school near the short alleyway known as their hideout. Sure enough, they were there alright. I saw Seungho’s blond hair, and I walked over.

“Yah, look whos here~” I heard Cheon Dung say.

“Hyun Ah!” Mir bounced over to me and gave me a tight bear hug.

“Hehe, hi Mir,” I pushed him away slightly as I could barely breathe. I turned to Seungho. “Um, can I talk to you alone for a bit?” I blushed.

He looked surprised. “Sure, I guess?” He hopped off from the tree he was sitting on and walked over.

I noticed Joon glaring at me with this evil look in his eye. I rolled my eyes and ignored him.

“Yeah? What did you want to talk about?” Seungho asked me.

“Um, thanks for the bibimbap yesterday!” I said quickly. “It was really nice. Did you make it yourself?”

Was it just me, or did Seungho seem to go a bit red? “Hehe, thanks. Yeah, I made it myself,” seungho smiled. Uwah ~ He has such a charming smile! “Seeing as it’s my favourite dish, I decided to learn how to make it.”

“Omo! Really? I would try to learn it seeing as it’s my favourite dish too, but lets just say I’m not good around kitchens.” I blushed a deep shade of red.

(INSERT WOMAN IN KITCHEN JOKE HERE. LOLJKKKK ;D)

“Maybe I should teach you some time!” Seungho suddenly grinned. UWAAAHH ~!

I smiled. “Maybe. But… can I ask you a question?”

“Depends what.”

I bit my lip nervously. “You know… about the other day?”

He nodded, instantly getting what I meant. “Yeah? What about it?”

“Uhm… does anyone know?” I blushed fully red, and my face felt hot and I stared at my feet.

“O-oh. Of course not! That’s not my decision to tell anybody. It’s yours, after all.”

I felt a rush of gratitude. “Thank you! So much!”

“Haha it’s no prob- oof!” he was interrupted by my hug.

I stepped back suddenly, realising what I had just done. “Omo! Sorry! I- I …” I stuttered. “Sorry! I… I’ll see you later!” I bowed slightly in a 30 degree angle and rushed off to my class. Argh, stupid Hyun Ah! Why was I so stupid? Why did I hug him for? STUPID HYUN AH!!! Aisshh, what was I going to do now? I was glad that he hadn’t told anybody, that was for sure. But why on EARTH did I go and hug him in public? I pulled a T^T face.

Seungho’s P.O.V

“Haha it’s no prob- oof!” I was suddenly taken aback as Hyun Ah rushed forward and gave me a hug. I was taken aback, and suddenly she stepped back as well.

She muttered some words, and then rushed off. I stared at her as she ran off, probably to class. I turned around, dazed. “WHOOP! Nice job, hyung~” G.O whooped as I walked back towards the group. Joon glared at me. What the heck? He seemed even more hostile than usual. I watched him scowl at me, stand up, then walk off to class.

Joons P.O.V

I scowled at Seungho, then stood up and walked off to class. How come, whenever I see Hyun Ah I get this tug at my heart? How come, whenever I see Seungho this rage raises in me?

“AIIISSHHH!” I yelled out loud, and kicked a coke can on the floor.

Ah, whatever. Probably nothing, right?

Hyun Ah’s P.O.V

I walked to my next class quickly, cheeks burning. I walked in, only to find basically the whole class crowded around my desk. What had happened now?

I pushed through the crowd. “Excuse me… coming through…” I finally reached my desk.

I gasped.

My whole desk was tipped over, papers everywhere. Several long, yellow banners were littered around the desk. Letters were written in red paint on them – words like…

GET LOST!

LOSER!

GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM!

YOU’RE NOT WELCOME HERE!

I breathed in and out, trying to stay calm. I walked over and started to tidy the mess around my desk. Pick up the chair, pick up the desk, get all the papers, crumple them up and throw them in the bin... but there was still all these little bits of rubbish on my desk.

Sighing, I started to pick them up, and brushed against a hand. I looked up, and was surprised to see G.O smiling at me. “Need help?”

I stared at him. “I’ll take that as a yes, then.”

He proceeded to help me clear my desk, while I just continued to stare at him.

“Why are you helping me?” I asked him.

He smirked. “Because, you’re the only person who has left Seungho dazed like he is right now in a while.”

I dropped the papers I was holding, looking at him in surprise.

_______________________________

IM SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT AND CRAP.

It was originally planned out to be really long, and really in depth and stuff, but now I just realise it was crap. :C

BUT

As a special treat, I promise to update before the end of the week, okay? Besides, I’m also too busy fangirling over BLAQ Style anyway, as YOU SHOULD BE! :D it’s been released on several sites such as allkpop and youtube, so you should definitely go and listen to the album!  <3

Anyway. :)

So, how was your week? Haha. If you enjoy the story, make sure you subscribe! :D I will feel loved and motivated to update~!

Hehe, also been watching Fugitive Plan B ~

RAIN IS SO YYYY <33

Okay, see you before the end of the week! ~

Love the duck, xx