Awkward plane ride~

Love U Like U

 

 
A week have passed and the plans are already settled. Sungjong was incharge on the place. He said that he will invite the Exo k to join the party. You became excited when you heard that they will come.
Your uggages are ready for your flight tomorrow.
"Unnie, are you sure you don't want to come with me ?" You used your aegyo, but it don't have effect in her.
"I want to Jia, but I already promised to Kris that I will spend the christmas with him. " she explained. You pouted and she hugged you.
"You know that I ove you more than anything or anyone, right? " she asked.
"Yeah, that's why you chose Kris over me. " you muttered and rolled your eyes.
"Ya! that's not true! I just don't want to broke my promise. " you ooked down at the word 'promise'
"Promises are meant to be broken, unnie " you mumbled. 
"Come on! I'm not your ex-boyfriends Jia! " she tried to cracked a joke and giggled. You just stayed sient. "You should sleep now, enjoy the trip! " She hugged you and went out of the room.
You drifted off to sleep after she left the room.
 
~~~
 
Your alarm clock shot you wide awake from your sleep. YOu got up lazily on your bed and have a hot shower. You glanced at the clock and it's already 5 am. Your flight to China will be 6 am. "I don't have to be nervous, I'm sure I will not meet him there." You told yourself.
 
You ran downstairs with your luggages and found Bom, preparing breakfast. She looked at you and smiled.
"You're so pretty, I'm sure L will fall for you again. " She muttered whie your hair. "Unnie!" You beamed.
She chuckled and pointed to the table. " Eat your breakfast. "
"I'm still full, I'll just eat in the plane. " before she could open to say something, your doorbel rung reavealing Sungyeol and Boram.
"Let's go now!" She grabbed your hand and peeked at your back. " Bye Bom unnie. " she waved goodbye too. 
The three of you ride Sungyeol's car. You sat at the backseat 'alone' whie Boram was beside the driver seat, of course. You were playing in your cellphone while the lovebirds were giggling and whispering sweet things to each other. YOu became irritated and glared at them."Ya! Lee Sungyeol! focus on your driving, can you? " You beamed. Boram rolled her eyes and chuckled.
"Don't mind her babe, she's just jealous."
"Are you two always like this? " You raised an eyebrow to the both of them.
"Yes! " they said in unison. You leaned your back on the seat and just ignored them.
 
~~~ 
 
Inside the Airplane~
 
You were looking where to sit when you spotted Sungjong alone. You walked towards him, but you saw a girl with a petite body approached him. "Can I sit here? " Sungjong nodded with his mouth open.
You ruffled your hair in annoyance and looked for the other seat. Sungyeol/Boram; Sunggyu/Woohyun; Hoya/ Dongwoo; and Myungsoo with no one. *What the ? Did they planned this?* You hissed under your breath.
"Jia! why are you still standing there like an idiot? " Boram snickered.
"Aisssh! you guys! you planned this! Did you?!" you yelled. Other passengers glared at you. Luckily Myungsoo was using his earphones, so he didn't here you.
"Just sit beside L and enjoy the trip! " Woohyun beamed. You rolled your eyes and lazily sat beside Myungsoo. You looked at his sleeping face. *He was still handsome, OMONA! snap it out Kwon Jia! what were you thinking?!* You smacked your head mutipe times and that made Myungsoo to woke up.
 
"Why are you hurting yourself? "
 
 
Myungsoo's POV~
 
You felt something was moving beside you. You slowly open your eyes and found Jia smacking her head.
*She.. she sit beside me? Wait, why she's hurting herself? * "what are you doing ? " You asked. She looked at you with wide eyes and stop.
"Uhmm..Uhmm.. I'm just trying if it really hurts? " She chuckled nervously. You shook your head and chuckled. *Babo Jia, you're still not good in reasoning. * "Does it hurt ?" You pretended to ride at her silliness.
"Kinda. " You two met eyes and 1,2,3 how can we say this.. awkward?  The both of you stared at each other's eyes for a long moment.
 
Jia's POV~
 
"Do you want something? " A voice intrude at your staring contest. You looked up and saw a stewardess looking firtariously at L, only L.
"I don't want anything. " Myungsoo smiled. *How dare he smiled at a stranger? * you thought.
You cleared your throat, she looked at you and raised an eyebrow. "What do you want ?" She asked in a not so nice manner. 
"Hot chocolate" You pretended to smile even though you're boiling inside.
"I'll be back in a minute. " She rolled her eyes at you and smiled at you.
"Flirtarious . " you murmured but Myungsoo heard it. 
"Now you are cusring. "Myungsoo mumbled.
"Mworago? " You shot him a look.
"She's pretty, isn't she ?" He asked.
"I'm prettier though. " you proudly said while playing a strand of your hair. He chuckled, "Of course you are. "He professed. You blushed at what he said.
 
The stewardess came back with your hot chocolate. "Here " you were just about to get the cup on her hand, but she purposely slipped it onto her hand as it splashed on your legs.
"CRAP! it's HOT! " You beamed. Myungsoo gasped to find some tissue as she saw the stewardess smirking. He get his handkerchief on hid pocket and wiped the mess on your legs.
"Why you did that ?! " You yelled at her.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. "She faked a sad face and looked down.
"What's your name ?" Myungsoo asked her. Her face brightened up and smiled.
"Jung Krystal " She happily said.
"I will never forgot that name. "Myungsoo smirked at Winked at her. She could faint in her spot anytime if she want to. You shoved his hand holding the hankie on your legs. *How dare he flirt to that girl after what happened? *
"Jia, are you okay? " He asked.
"Yes, and please don't talk to me, did you forget that we're still not in good terms? " You said before turning to the other side and closed your eyes.
 
After a couple of hours, you began to fet dizzy. *Ugghhh.. I'm still not used to ride a plane.* You thought. Myungsoo noticed the paleness on your face. 
He pulled out his one earphones on his other ear and put it into your ear without a word. You bean to relax because of the music blasting on your ear and soon you fell asleep.
 
 
~~~
 
 
"Ireona Jia! we're aready in China!" Boram shook you hard. You woke up and scanned the plane, only the two of you were still inside it.
"The others are aready went out, come on!" She pulled you from your seat and dragged you out.
 
You got off from the plane and followed Boram to the others. Myungsoo smiled at you, but you just rolled your eyes. *He didn't even wake me up! ugghhh.. jerk! * 
"I heard Myungsoo talked to the management and he made one of the stewardess fired." Boram said.
"Jinjja? " You snapped. She nodded and you followed her to the van waiting for the all of you. *Oh Myungsoo. *
 
"Wow! China is very beautiful! " Dongwoo muttered.
"Close your mouth dude before a fly get inside your big mouth without you evn knowing it." Hoya said while passing through Dongwoo.
"Ya! Hoya! That was mean, ya know?! " Dongwoo exclaimed.
 
"I hope I will not meet him, China is big though, nothing to worry. " You said under your breath. You didn't know that Myungsoo was behind you and he heard what you said.
*Don't worry Jia, I'm here, whatever happen.*He thought.
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~
 
PLEASE DON'T BE MAD AT ME, I'M DOING MY BEST FOR THIS FIC~ -_-
 
THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORTS ME.