Bye friend

Love U Like U

 

You were sitting alone on one of the bench on your school garden. The thought of Myungsoo and Minhee is still fresh on your mind. You don't know, but now, you want to distance youself from Myungsoo again. There was a confusion on your heart and mind. But one thing is for sure, your heart sank whenever you saw how close Minhee to Myungsoo.

 

The falling leaves were dancing on the midst of the air.

"I love spring!" you smiled.

"Me too " You almost jump on your seat when a voice spoke, You looked back and saw Myungsoo.

"How did you get there without any noise? " you raised an eyebrow. 

"I'm a ninja. " He replied and met eyes with you that made your heat flutters. You hurriedly looked away to avoid his extreme gaze, He chuckled at your reaction and he took a seat beside you. You moved at the very end of the bench. He noticed your awkward action and close the distance between your seat.

"ya! move you !"

"Why? Are you starting to get awkward with me again? I thought were fiends. " He pouted like a kid. *friends*

"Yes we are. " you cleared.

"Are you and that Kai getting along well? " He abruptly asked.

"We're just friends, how about you and... Minhee? " You bit your lowe lip, remembering the thought of him and Minhee.

"You know, she's really nice. " *Nice my * you rolled you eyes.

"But not enough to make me fall fo her. " He continued.

Your face brightened up, but you keep your poker face still on.

"Why? " You tried to hide the happiness in you voice.

"Molla, maybe I'm still inlove with this special girl. "

"Myungsoo. " You soften.

"But she didn't know how hurt I am whenever I see her happy with another man. That makes me want to die every moment. " A tear slid on his face as soon as he finished his words. You know that he's talking about you. ONLY YOU. You became speechless and don't know what to say.

"You know how much I want you back Jia. "

"Myungsoo we already talked about this. "

"Yes, fiends?  Maybe we're not really meant fo each othe, that's why I'll try to find my happiness to another person, like what you did. " Your  felt your heart sank again with his sudden outburst. He stood up and ready to leave.

"Bye friend. " You want to say something but you can't, you want to hug him and ask him to stay but you are froze on your spot. You watch his retreating figure and let yourself cry. 

 

"I'm sorry fo being for a coward Myungsoo, I don't want to ruin our friendship. So I will ignore this feeling even if it's hurt. I'm hurt too Myungsoo."

 


I'm sorry for the short update.

I'm still very busy because of school. Hope you understand. :)

 

Well, how's this chapter? You know , I'm experiencing it right now.

My ex boyfriend wants me back, but I said 'NO' because I don't want to ruin our friendship, even if I love him.

HAHAHAHA. Just sharing.

I MISS YOUR COMMENTS!~ =)))))))))