Engagement Party

Love U Like U

 

 
You all checked in to one of Sungjong's hotel. You were the only one who have no room mate, since Boram shared a room with Sungyeol while the others divide themseves into two.
You changed into more comfortable clothes and walked out of the room. 
tumblr_m2zl20k4mq1rurr9oo1_500.png
"Jia!" a voice called you. You turned around and saw Sungjong whie dragging Boram.
 
"What's with the frown on your face Boram?" you chuckled. She rolled her eyes at Sungjong and pulled back her wrist. 
"This shopping monster stole my moment with Sungyeol oppa!" She accusingly point at Sungjong.
"Whatever Boram, are you and Sungyeol hyung never get bored with each other's company?"
"Of course not! and we'll never be! " Sungjong rolled his eyes and turned to you. 
" Jia, you promised me, right? " Sungjong pouted.
"Promised what? "  You have no idea what he was talking about.
"Winter Shopping! come on Malls are still open at this time!" He tugged at your arms.
"Okay, okay calm down, let's go!" You pulled Boram with you.
 
 
~~~
 
"OMONA! You guys should try this!" Sungjong beamed as he pulled out dresses in the rack and put it on you and Boram's arms.
"Ya! Sungjong! It was the 12th dress! aren't you get tired?" You beamed  at him. 
Now you aready understand the throwing tantrums thingy that Infinite did when you agreed on Sungjong's idea about shopping. "Am not!" Sungjong said while going to the next rack of dresses
*Uggh.. This is tiring!* "I'll just go to the washroom" you put the dresses on Sungjong's arms and you ran to the washroom before Sungjong could protest.
 
 
"Sorry!" You bowed to the person you bumped with without looking at his face. The guy stared at you until you disappeared on his sight.
 
 
 
Zico's POV~
 
"Does it look good on me?" Chaerin asked you as she turns around. You nodded with a smile.
"Everything looks good on you. " She blushed at the compliment.
"Uhmmm, can you get me that red dress? " She pointed at the dress and you nodded. You walked to the dress. Chaerin entered the dressing room again changed again.
 
"Sorry! " The gir bowed at you before running to the washroom.  *Was that Jia? * You stared at her and shook your head. *She's not,She's in Korea * You get the red dress and waked back to Chaerin,
"What took you so long? " She asked.
"Nothing " you smiled at her.
"Are you ready and sure for tonight's event?" She asked concerned.
"Yes, no turning back." You forced a smile.
 
~~~
 
 
Jia's POV~
 
After the shopping, you al went to a restaurant to have your dinner.
"That was really tiring Sungjong!" You beamed as you took a sit beside Woohyun and Hoya. Boram nodded in agreement on what you said.
"So I bet you already knew why we don't want to go shopping with him. " Woohyun pointed at Sungjong.
"Shopping isn't that bad!" Sungjong pouted.
"Yes, but without you. " Dongwoo chuckled and high five Hoya.
"let's eat!" You said happily as you start to dig in your food. Myungsoo was just staring at your cuteness.
 
 
~~~
 
You went back to your room after the wonderful dinner. You stared at the beautiful night view of Beijing on your window.
The city lights and cold blew of the air made you feel calm and shiver. Suddeny there was a knock on your door. You open it and saw Boram.
"Change something formal Jia. There's an engagement party on the Hall and we are invited." You raised an eyebrow,
"Invited? How come?" You asked puzzled. 
"The girl is Sungjong's cousin, Hurry up and change now!" She pushed you in your room and closed the door. You picked one of the dresses Sungjong's bought for you earlier. You came out of the room and founf them near the elevator.
They stared at you in awe and with their jaw dropped.
tumblr_m3x5hqR5U21ruls3po1_250.jpgtumblr_m3x5hqR5U21ruls3po2_r1_250.jpg
 
"What? " You eyed them.
"You're stunning as always Jia." Woohyun comimented.
"Er.. thanks. " You replied.
"Kaja! I'll introduce you to my cousin. " Sungjong said. You all went to 20th floor where the engagement party will be held.
 
~~~
 
"Chaerin!" Sungjong called a girl with a long blonde hair wearing a white cocktail dress. The girl smiled at each of you.
"Sungjong, I'm glad you came to my engagement party, are they your friends that your talking about?" Sungjong nodded and introduced all of you one by one.
"Where's your fiance? " 
"He's aready inside with his friends, they just got here from Korea, like you guys." She stated.
"Oh by the way Sungjong, I really need your help. " She bit her lower lip and looked at Sungjong.
"What help?" 
"I need someone to play the piano for me, can you do it for me? " She clasped her hands, and you all stared at her.
"You know that I didn;t know how to play the piano, but I know someone here who knows hot to play it. "He tapped his chin with his forefinger and he eyed you.
"Ya! Sungjong! I was only 12 back then! " You slapped his arms.
"Please play the piano for me. " Chaerin hed your both hands and looked at you with peaded eyes. 
"You closed your eyes and inhailed deepy before mumbling "okay"  She hugged you and greatfully smile.
*Oh God help me her * "let's get indside. It'll start any minute now. " Chaerin said.
"I'll just go to the washroom. " You nervously excused yourself. *Did I still know how to play the piano? Gosh I'm so nervous! " You ran to the washroom and calm yourself.
 
 
~~~
 
No One's POV~
 
The host spoke and announced the start of the event. Chaerin walked and cung her arms to his man. Boram and Infinite had their eyes widened in shock, when they saw her fiance.
It was no other than 'Zico' 
"OMONA! Jia must not see this!" Boram and Infinite gasped, but they're too late, You're already at the back frozen on your spot with your eyes glued to the couple with the Exo K on your back.
 
 
Jia's POV~
 
You were walking back to the venue when you spotted six men ike they're lost. One of them turned around and saw you. "Jia? " His eyes widened.
"Suho? Exo K? " You asked, they all strode to you.
"Are you invited to the engagement party? " Sehun asked.
"Yes, actually I'm on my way to the hall now, woud you like to come? " You offered with a sweet smile.
"Sure, did you know how much I miss you Jia? " Kai put his arms around your shoulders and whispered at you. *Oh, I forgot this flirt. *
You shoved his hand away. He winked in reply and you rolled your eyes as you walked and they followed you.
"Why do you look so nervous? " Chanyeol asked you.
"Am I? uhmm.. I'm gonna play the piano. " You shyly said.
"Jinjja? Baekhyun here is going to sing! " D.O beamed. You looked at Baekhyun and he nodded, "We should do duet, that's better. " 
"That's a good idea Baekhyun!" You smiled and agreed. You all entered the hall as the host spoke. You happily searched for the couple and your smile fell when you saw Zico with Chaerin. *So this is the real reason for leaving me * You froze on you spot and stared at them.
Both of them were happy. Myungsoo came towards you and pulled you out of the hall. Exo K stared at you and Myungsoo, but Sungjong called them.
 
 
"Let go of me Myungsoo. " You mumbled as you pulled back your wrist from his grasped.
"Let me take you to your room. " He offered. You shook your head and Look down. 
"I'm okay L, I still need to play the piano. " You muttered. Myungsoo hugged you tightly, you didn't dare to pulled back because you felt warm and comfort on his arms.
"I'm still here Jia, I'll make sure everything will be back the way it used to be. "
 
You two went back on the hall. The host called you and Baekhyun to sing and play the piano. Both of you walked to the piano beside the stage.
Zico let go of Chaerin's hand when he saw you. He stared at you in shock and disbelief. Chaerin looked at Zico and followed his eyes. Her gaze shifted towards you. *Did they knew each other? * She felt a pang on her heart as she grabbed Zico's hand and hed it back tightly.
 
(Listen to this)
 
You  started playing the Piano. You're Voice was full of emotion as well as Baekhyun. Zico wanted to run and stop you to explain everything to you, but he doesn't want to disappoint her mom again, caused a scene and hurt a very nice girl like Chaerin. 
You finished playing the piano and the crowd clapped. You stood up and walk out of the Hall. Myungsoo immediatley followed you.
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
BUSY AT SCHOOL~
 
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~
 
 
THANK YOU A SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THIS FIC!~ :D
 
tumblr_m5mxg633I11rs97fco1_500.gif
tumblr_m5va07GN3E1r335w3o1_500.gif
tumblr_m5v5mql4Yd1rxijj5o1_500.png
This is what we called Perfection ♡ I know perfect doesn’t exist but it really exist when myung is doing those y poses! ω⊙ 
 
 
 
CREDITS: to the owners of the pic and GIFs