Night Out~

Love U Like U

"Let's go clubbing tonight! " Woohyun suggested. You are all sitting on the cafeteria with Boram, Infinite and exo K.

"Oh yes! That's a good idea! " Chanyeol beamed.

"Can I sit with you guys? I feel so alone here. " Minhee asked.

You rolled your eyes and whimpered some curses. Myungsoo who was sitting next to you, silently chuckled. The boys moved their asses to let Minhee sit, but not you. You just stayed still on your seat and ignored her. She became annoyed and pushed you so that she can sit between you and Myungsoo.

"THIS BIT-" you stop your words to avoid arguments, specially in front of your friends. You just ket her do her own thing (Myungsoo). You rolled your eyes and made conversation with Kai.

 

"So I heard earlier that you will go to club tonight. " Minhee smiled.

*Yes , and you're Not invited. * You smirked.

"Can I come? " She pouted and did some aegyo. The boys look at her weirdly. You saw Sehun was near to puke. You giggled in how disgusting she looks like. The boys looked at you, waiting for your answer, but you just glared at them. *One wrong word boys, and you'll face mt wrath. * They gulped and returned to Minhee.

"I'm sor- " Sunggyu was cut off by Myungsoo.

"Why not? Of course you can come. " Minhee clapped his hands in happiness and hugged Myungsoo. *Seriously Myungsoo? *

you shot Myungsoo a glare, but he just winked at you in return.

"Is it okay with you guys? " Minhee beamed. The boys stayed silent.

"Silence means yes!"  She jumped in joy and bid goodbye. She said that she was going  to prepare what she will wear tonight. Mybe to impress Myungsoo.

"Ya!  L hyung why did you let the witch come with us? " Sungjong snapped at Myungsoo. Myungsoo  looked at you, but you still throwing daggers at him.

"She's being nice to us, we should too. "

"Nice my . " You stood up and all of them looked at you.

"Is there something wrong with that? " Myungsoo asked.

"Nothing and  actually Kim Myungsoo, you always read what's on my mind. " You lied and walked out of the cafeteria.

 

 

~~~

 

"Drink this." Suho lifted up some Martini in your face.

"No thanks." You smiled at Suho and put down the drink on the table.

"I still reme1\mber the time that you got drunk on Sungjong's birthday. " Suho chuckled. You looked down in embarrassment.

"Err.. Please don't remind me of that one. "

"Araso,araso. " He patted your head and he turned to D.O. You scanned the bar and saw Infinite and some of the Exo K, already flirting, but what heated your eyes the most were Myungsoo and Minhee on the dancefloor. You felt a pang of hurt in your heart, seeing them so close ike that. * You are only friends Jia * you reminded yourself. Minhee shooed every girls trying to firt with Myungsoo, you stared at his Poker face, but you bet that he liked it too, since he doesn't do anything to stop Minhee.

"She's acting like she owns Myungsoo. " You mumbled.

"Jealous much, eh? " You startled when someone whispered on your ear.

"Ya!" You slapped Kai's arms and he chuckled.

"Let's dance!" He pulled you to the dancefloor before you could protest. The music turned into a slow one.

"I'm telling you, I can't dance Kai. " He shook his head and leaned in to your ear to whisper something. 

"Don't worry babe, I'm a good tutor. " You felt him smirk.

"Fine then. " You sighed in defeat and clung your hands on his neck as he circled his arms aroung your waist. You stared at each other's eye. He winked at you that made you giggled and slap his chest. You didn't know that someone is watching the two of you from the vey start of the song.

 

Myungsoo's POV~

 

*Aissh,you're in trouble again Kim Myungsoo* You sighed as you've been dragged by Minhee on the dancefloor, cunging her arms on you. She was glaring at every girl who tried to firt you. *This girl just makes everything's worst, but I still go with my plan. * You looked at Jia, but she disappeares on her seat. Then you saw Jia and Kai dancing with each other. Kai lean in to Jia, you looked away at the sight. You saw her as she put her hands on Kai's neck. You left  Minhee on the dancefloor and you went to the table to drink some alcohol hoping that it would help you to forget what you saw earlier. After some shots, you already felt dizzy. Minhee approached you, "Are you okay L? " she asked as she cupped your face. You smirked and ignored her. She leaned in closer to you. You didn't pushed her because of the dizziness you felt. Before she could kiss you, "JIA!" You heard Kai shouted that snap you back from your gaze. You pushed Minhee and saw Jia stroding out of the club while Kai ran upter her.

"!" You cursed under your breath while messing your hair.

 

Jia's POV~

 

You suddenly stop dancing when you saw Myungsoo and Minhee on your peripheral vision.

"Why did you stop? " Kai asked. You ignored him and took a good look at them. *Wait.. are they.. Kissing? * You ran out of the club, not knowing how to react or feel. *Did they just really kiss? * You shook the thoughts away. You heard Kai called your name and you stop.

"Why did you run ?'" He asked panting. 

"I'm not feeling well, I want to go home. " You lied.

"Araso,let me take you home. " Kai led you to his car and drove you home. A lot of thoughts were running on your mind.

 

*Did you really fall for the Myungsoo? Ughhh.. why do I feel hurt like this.. *

 

 


 

MISUNDERSTANDING~ -_-

 

I'M REALLY BUSY IN SCHOOL~

WHAT ABOUT YOU GUYS? :D

 

Did you guys already check out my other fic?  :D

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/226402/the-lost-heiress-you-exo

tumblr_m6ou2mFF631qepxilo1_500.gif

tumblr_m6opfv2Yvl1r2mumio1_500.jpg