Miyeon goes to school!

I live with this guy. . .

 It was already Wednesday! As soon as L.joe left, you also got changed. Yesterday you and Minsoo oppa already enrolled for high school. Ha.

You weren't that excited to be going to a new school, but its better than being alone. You wore the black and green uniform. You also dyed your hair a lighter brown and put it in a side braid. (Who doesn't try a new look for school?..) You put on your black converse and left.

-SCHOOL!-

There were people looking at you and different expressions on faces. Some people smiled and waved. "It's a new student dude!"

"Who is that girl?"

"I dont like her."

"Hi there!" Students kept saying. You on the otherhand was too oblivious and reading your schedule.

*Its right here!* You opened your locker and looked inside. *Wow. It's roomy.* You put your things in when someone wrapped thier long arms around you. *Um...* You glanced at the person he smiled at you.

"It's me. Zelo." Zelo let go and pointed to his face "Remember me, Miyeon?"

"Yeah..Ice-cream." You smiled awkwardly. Zelo grabbed you schedule, you had your poker face on while he scanned it.

"We have most classes except two.Hmph." Zelo pouted but smiled. *We're in the same year?* You looked up at Zelo.

"I can walk you to your classes and help you out. Friends?" Zelo bent down to you. You nodded and smiled. He took your arm and walked to homeroom.

Zelo went to his seat and you just stood awkwardly. "Okay we have a new student here." Your teacher smiled at you. You bowed to the class. "Song Miyeon." You waved expressionless and sat by this quiet dude.

-BLEH>CLASS-LUNCH TIME!-

L.joe's Pov: L.joeeee, have lunch with me. I'll pay too." Hara whined in front of me. Ew. How desperate. I ignored her. "Pleaseee." She tugged on my arm.

"Go away female dog." Chunji shooed Hara. Hara stomped her foot and glared at Chunji. She once again pouted at me. " You know,you're annoying." I told her. She was shocked and ran off.YES! "Move!" I heard her yell. What a brat.

"'Excuse me' could work better." I looked over and saw a stunning girl in front of Hara. She looked familiar...And mad.

End of Pov

"Hara ran into her and knocked her tray down." Niel said aloud.

"Are you telling me what to do??" Hara used an annoying tone.

"Sort of." You shrugged and Hara glared.

"What the hell? You're a new student, so let me tell you someth--"

"Just apologize." You told her.

"Psh.Im not that kind of person. I am Ha--" 

"Then dont." You cut her off and walked away. Teentop got a better look at you and laughed. "That's Miyeon!" "She just pwned that rat." Chunji and Ricky high fived eachother *Miyeon..?* L.joe followed you into the line.

 

----------

And im sorry if anyone is Hara's fan. But i thought she kinda fit the role. She's pretty and a good dancer. So yea. UH.Bye.

Female dog is the new bad word..for ....Bye.

OH, and thanks to Skyy_blue for the new poster. The other one had an error :O