Closer to you.

I live with this guy. . .

    

      You finally took Daehyun's mask. He had a red mark near his jaw and part of his lip was busted. Without thinking you touched it.

Daehyun winced. "Ow..?" He looked like he was in a little pain.

"Sorry,that hurts right?" You asked Daehyun putting on the medicine. *Stupid L.joe.*

Daehyun's Pov:

She didnt seem to care about anything except fixing my wound. I felt more open to her and comfortable. My mask was always hiding me so people will leave me alone. I dont like talking to anyone,especially my messed up parentsAlways yelling at how useless i am. But now that i see Miyeon infront of me.

She's pretty. Makes me want to say every nice thing in the world.

Like i usually do around her, I was unconciously gazing and smiling at her. Miyeon stopped and smiled back.

"There."

She finished and i was..disappointed. Being so close to her was an interesting view.

Your Pov:

"There." I smiled and pat the band aid on Daehyun's face. I've never seen him without his mask..It's awkward but he's...wow. ANd that smile!Now i get to see his face and bright expression.

"You should talk more. And not wear this.." I told him as he was about to put his mask bacck on.

He gave me a disappointed expression. I really am curious about him.

"Why do you say that?" Daehyun asked. He sounded funny. I giggled.

"What's up with your talking?" I stopped laughing and asked. He sighed. Why did he sigh? Did i say something wrong??

"I have an accent, cause im not a local here. So.." Daehyun talked once again. It's cute.

"I like it. Your accent." I saw his cheeks turn red..or maybe its from the bruise, but it was funny seeing Daehyun react like that.

End of Pov

"Want to go see your boyfriend?" Daehyun asked you and you froze.

"M-m-my what?" You looked at him confused.

He laughed at your expression. "Zelo." Daehyun knocked your head lightly.

"Oh yeah..Sure." You looked away relieved he said Zelo.

------>

You two bought chicken this time and rode the bus. Whenevr you looked at Daehyun he would be covering his mouth with his hand or his head was hung low. You took his hand away and he stared at you stunned.

"Why are you doing that?" You chuckled.

"I feel... without my mask." Daehyun pouted. Which made your heart flutter.

"Well..youre fully clothed. Dont worry, people need to see your face." You said bluntly. Daehyun sighed and gave a sweet smile.

"I-im going to call Zelo okay." You dug your phone out avoiding contact with Daehyun. You couldnt help but blush when he smiled at you.

 Dialing Zelo...

"Zelo-ah." You sounded cheerful

"What do you want?" Zelo asked pretending to be annoyed. Your reaction was like -_-

"Me and Daehyun oppa are coming ove--"  He cut you off.

"You cant." Zelo's voice was firm and you almost thought he was serious. Your face fell again. Daehyun smiled at the arguing you and Zelo were having.

"We have food." You stated.

"-Gasp- Really?You two are welcomed anytime!Hurry over!" Zelo finally sounded happy and excited.

You sighed. "We'll take all the time in the world!" You refused listening to him and hung up.

*They sound like a married couple..But i would hate if that comes true.* Daehyun glanced at you.

----->

You guys got off the bus and walked through the neighborhood streets.

Two guys suddenly stood in front of you. Daehyun quickly put an arm infront of you protectivley.

"Wow.It is you.It's fate to see you again,Miyeon." One guy with a smooth voice spoke.

You stared blankly trying to wonder who and what he wants.

"Who are you exactly?" The guy came closer and pushed Daehyun's hand away. He smiled and hugged you.

"Lee Taemin.Why didnt you text me? I was looking forward to it." Taemin..asked your hair. You were still in thought. While Daehyun couldnt help but be jealous. *Does she really know this guy?*

Taemin took your phone..again somehow and called his phone so he could save your number. You grabbed it back and looked at him weirdly.

"I kind of remember you. But go away." You stared at the pretty boy in front of you. DAehyun smiled at your words.

"If we met a second time,im sure fate would bring us back together again." Taemin kissed your cheek. Daehyun got angry at all the skinship Taemin was doing.

"I'll make sure that doesnt happen." Daehyun whispered to Taemin. Taemin stared at Daehyun in suprise.

"Let's go." You pulled Daehyun's arm and glanced back at Taemin.

"Bye Miyeon!" He waved.

---->

"Wow. It's chicken! And Miyeon.." Zelo awkwardly smiled as you gave him a look.

You sat down with all of the five hungry male in the living room and blankly stared at the floor.

You felt like your life changed all of the sudden. And you wondered if you should tell Zelo or not. Or maybe..

"Taemin?" You shouted and stared at your phone. B.A.P stopped eating and stared at you with confused exprseeions except Daehyun.

"Who?" Himchan asked. "You're cheating on Zelo?!" Himchan accused.

"Why would you do that Miyeon?" Zelo asked witha serious face. *These guys.* You shook your head and went outside to answer the call.

"Miyeon~" Taemin sang

---------

Thank you for subsribing and commenting peoples. Its nice to know what you guys think. Most people want L.joe and Miyeon instead of the sweety Daehyun. Thats okay,most girls prefer bad boys x)

Bye.(: