Thank you Daehyun.

I live with this guy. . .

    

  Back at the club. ..

Cap went up to L.joe and grabbed him by the collar. "What's wrong with you?!" He shouted at L.joe.

*Im the same me. The me i was before i met Miyeon anyways.*L.joe rolled his eyes at Cap.

"Nothing is. Let's talk about this later 'kay?" L.joe pushed Cap's hands off him. Cap exhaled deeply and looked at L.joe with shameful eyes.

*You let yet, another wonderful girl get away.* Cap left and Teentop exchange glances with L.joe and eachother then finally left.

---->

You didnt know if he was awake but you rang the door anyways. After you wiped your tears away, the door finally opened. Daehyun's eyes were droopy and his hair was in a messy slick. But once he saw how bad you looked his eyes opened and he gripped your shoulders. He lead you in and you sat on the couch.

"I'll turn on the light and get you water." Daehyun whispered. You shook your head.

"Dont." You sighed and brought your knees to your chest. "I dont know if you care or not. But i was really hurt this night. I was happy to know that i had feelings for him back. And we both felt the same fuzzy feeling. Yet i felt that not everything would go perfectly. And it didnt. All those days i have been thinking of him, he goes to play with girls as if im not in his life. I found out the real him. The guy that could careless if someone did new things just fro him. I was stupid to think we could actually be,right? Im a stupid girl."

You stared hard at the floor as tears came again. Daehyun's eyes soften and he felt pained to. Seeing you cry was hurting him. He slowly reached out for you and wrapped his arms around you. *No, you arent stupid. That guy that hurt you is a fool.Someone like you doesnt deserve anything but the best.Please dont cry.* Daehyun leaned his head on yours.

It made you feel safe. Your tears slowly fell and soon dried up. You hugged Daehyun back and lay your head on his chest.

"Thank you Daehyun." You whispered. *Thank you.For comforting me,listening to my stupid troubles,not complaining,for being such a kind friend.* You slowly drifted into sleep.~

-NEXT MORINING-

You woke up in a bed and the sun shining brightly. Your eyes were all red and your hair was messy. *Aish.Crying over him is stupid!stupid!* You hit your head several times.

Daehyun's Pov: I went up to see if Miyeon was awake.I peeked through the door. Good timing,because she was slowly getting up. Even looking like that she's beautiful. Hehe. She was blankly stared at the floor. She looked like she was deep in thought. Then she started hitting herself.

I walked in and grabbed her wrist. She gasp when she saw me. "Morning." I smiled behind my mask.

She gave me a small smile and got out of the bed.

--->

"Wah. Eggs." Her eyes slightly sparkled as she saw the table filled a healthy breakfast.

"Did you make this?" Mieyon turned to me.

I raised my eyesbrows and gestured around the empty kithchen.

"So you did." She nodded to herself. Silly child. I sat in front of her.

"You arent going to eat?" Miyeon asked me. I shook my head and kept my gaze on her.

End of Pov

Few minutes later.

Daehyun was still watching you. As you drink your orange juice you looked at him suspiciously.

"Here." You stabbed your fork into a sausage and held it infront of Daehyun's lips. He blinked and looked back and forth at the sausage and you.

"Eat it." You wiggled it infront of his face.

*Aish.This girl.* Daehyun ate it and chuckled.

"Good?" You asked him.

He smirked with the cutest eye smile. "Yeah." Daehyun whispered.

--->

"You have work? I thought Auntie was on vacation..?" You looked curiously at Daehyun.

"Theres a manager there." Daehyun pointed out and put on his shoes. You were sad. For what? The fact that you would be alone or  that Daehyun cant stay with you longer?Hmm. You waved and he walked out. You watched him leave as he smiled and waved back.

*Bye Miyeon I want to stay longer.But,please wait for me til then.*

 

------

Loooooooooooong chapter right? TO me it was. Its getting dark :O And here i am jamming out on Teentop writing fanfics. Im such a loser. Okay i hope you baby's OR daehyun fans enjoyed this chapter.Miyeon is heartbroken over L.joe but can Daehyun fill her heart?

Soon it will be revealed XD. NIghts.