How did i end up here?

I live with this guy. . .

    

      "Please. Please. Please." Taemin kept begging. You kept rejecting his offer to take you a date.

 "Why me? I never did anything to you." You stated.

"No..but you swayed my heart.." (ew.SO cheesy xP) Taemin was obviously smiling knowing he caught you. Or thinking he did.

"No thanks for the last time Taemin." You stubbornly refused again.

"Trust oppa Miyeon." Taemin told you. "If you arent there im going to keep calling and texting until you say yes." Taemin added.

You sighed. "Fine.Tomorrow." You hung up and stayed expressionless. *Am i really going on a date with that guy?* You shook your head and went inside.

"We are going? Asa!" You saw Himchan's eyes sparkling. Then Youngjae and Jongup smiling widely.

"Oh hey there wifey. Wanna go with us to this place?That club has nice--" Zelo stopped talking when he saw you staring at the floor. "Hello?" He waved.

*AS if i would go there again.* "N-no thanks.I have..plans tomorrow.Sorry." You said, which was an excuse but not a lie. EVeryone's smile turned into a disappointed frown. Especially Daehyun's.

"That's okay.You be safe tomorrow then." Yongguk patted your head and winked.

---->

Next day you woke up alone. Which made you feel lonely and depressed. You shook away the bad thoughts and memories and got changed for your date with Taemin. You took your time picking out what to wear, not that you cared what he thought.

You changed into black tights and shorts over them and a gray sweater. *Comfortable.* You smiled and put short gray boots on walking out to meet Taemin.

Taemin's Pov:

This is where we said we would meet. This weird bakery place. Hmm. It's only been 10 minutes since she last texted me.

I puffed my cheeks and waited. I then saw Miyeon through the window. If she didnt look so pretty i would be mad.

"Hi." I waved and smiled at her standing before me.

"Hey." She said looking around. I looked where she wsa looking to but no one was there. I grabbed her hand and held on tightly as we walked out.

"Did you eat lunch?" I asked glancing at her side profile. Which was also pretty.

"Yeah. Three hours ago. I ate food." She stared at her feet blankly.

"Um okay, Let's go get smoothies. Do you like smoothies?" I asked another question. This time Miyeon looked me in the eye expressionless.

"Yes. I think i do." She smiled. I thought she was cute,but a bit strange..

End of Pov

  After you two got smotthies you went to the mall to browse. SInce Taemin suggested it you followed him.

"Can i buy you something?" Taemin asked you. The question caught you off by suprise.

"Huh? Like what?" You replied.

"Mm. Something you can wear tonight. Something special.Like a beautiful dress and matching shoes." Taemin's eyes sparkled looking at you. Not paying attention infront of him.

You pulled his hand and walked forward. " 

*Something special?* "Hmm?Dresses arent really my thing,or pink,or skirts,and jewlery, i cant do high heels either..." You kept talking but Taemin was gazing at you and had a small smile on his face.

"Don't worry about those things then. You're beautiful as it is." Taemin whispered to you. Your heart fluttered and you let go of his hand.

"Then i dont need to wear a dress.Take me as i am." You said calmly but your heart was pounding. *Why is he so cheesy??*

Taemin smirked and pat your head. "Okay. I will."

--->

Taemin covered your eyes and lead you to a strabge place. You didnt know whether to trust him or not but just followed.

"We're here." Taemin whispered in your ear. You jumped and he still covered your eyes.

A familiar aura was felt and loud music. You started feeling scared as you knew where Taemin had brought you.

"Here we are!" Taemin sat you down on a couch. The club. The oh-so famous club that has beautiful memories.

"Why?" Your voice was shaking and you stared hard at the light up floor.

 

---------

Guess Taemin was in my story for some purposes. :D

I hate cheesy lines and boys. I couldnt stand typing those lines.! XP.

Getting to a drama scene :O Laterr.