Can We Eat Lunch Together?

The Advantage of Making a Fanfiction

It was a bright, Saturday morning. And Misun doesn't have any school at all.

Ever since the incident happened, Luhan and Chanyeol became more careful. They even put a password on their phone, so that no one can open it without their permission. Chanyeol never left his phone anywhere, or he'll kill himself. Luhan always put his phone in his pocket whenever he comes anywhere. It's just like their phones are their wives. They never let it go, or someone will took it away from them.

Careless, careless. Shoot anynymous, anonymous.
Heartless, mindless, no one who care about me?

Misun shot up, startled from the loud ring from her phone. She scratched her hair in wonder and she glanced at the time. *8 am. Saturday. Now who's gonna call me this time?* She was about to answer the phone, but it ended already. The missed call came from Chanyeol. Misun unlocked her phone and saw another three missed calls. *Woah, is there something wrong?* She noticed Chanyeol's messages. She opened it, and it's all the same. Good morning, wake up, or i'm gonna tell you something. Misun yawned once and typed a reply to Chanyeol.

To: Chan :)

Good morning Chan~ ^^ Sorry, I just woke up. Is there any problem?

Misun stood up and headed to her restroom. She watched up, brushed her teeth, and changed into another clothes. When she got back, her phone vibrated and saw a reply from Chanyeol.

From: Chan :)

Oh, did I wake you up? Hihi. I'm sorry ^^ Anyway, did you ate already?

Misun smiled.

To: Chan :)

Ani, it's okay. And i'm about to eat. How about you? :)

Misun slipped her phone inside her pockets and headed to the door. When she was about to open it, her phone vibrated again.

From: Chan :)

Yep, I ate already. Are you busy today? Can we eat lunch together? :DD

To: Chan :)

Lunch? Sure! When and where? :DD

From: Chan :)

You don't want me to pick you up, so that we can go together? :)

To: Chan :)

Nah, it's okay! ^^ I can go by myself :D

From: Chan :)

Araso :) How about before 11, at Hongdae, Cafe The Yellow? Is that alright? ^^

To: Chan :)

Copy that! I love that place so much! :DD Alright, I'll see you there, Channie~ ^^

From: Chan :)

Ayee! Alright! :)

Misun happily walked downstairs and prepare for her breakfast. On the other hand, Chanyeol was grinning at himself like an idiot. *I can't believe she agreed. I'm going to see her finally!* He mentally beamed as he threw himself on the sofa.

Misun was cooking some bacon, when her phone rang. She took it from the kitchen counter and answered it.

"Hello?" Misun answered.

Youngjae chuckled, "Noona!"

"Yes, Youngjae?"

"Are you busy? Can we have some lunch later?"

Misun bit her lip while staring at the bacon, "I can't. I'm going out with my friend. Sorry, Youngjae. We can eat next time or tomorro." she coeed.

Youngjae pouted, "Awwww. Alright. Can we visit you right now?"

"Yes. But, why?"

"Nothing! I just want to visit my noona~"

Misun rolled her eyes with a chuckle, "Araso. Have you eaten? Or you're going to eat here?"

"We already ate noona~ I'll see you later! Bye~" Youngjae faked kisses and then hang up.

Misun shook her head in amazement, and put her phone back at the kitchen counter. After she finished cooking, she prepared her breakfast, and started eating. *I'm going to meet Chan!* She sip her coffee with a smile.