Goodbye

The Advantage of Making a Fanfiction

After an hour, they arrived at the airport. Some of the fans are already there, and the securities needed to watch them. 

The people from the van walked out. Baekhyun walked out first, then held his hand out for Misun to grasp. She smiled as she took it, "Just this time, Baekhyun." Chanyeol said as he walked out from the van.

"What? I'm just helping your girlfriend.. I mean our sister-in-law." Baekhyun winked.

Misun flushed then smiled at him. 

The fangirls swooned when the rest of EXO-K walked out from the van. Of course, some of them stopped then looked at Misun who was getting cuddled by Chanyeol. 

Before the fans could shout who is she, Chanyeol turned to them and smiled. When the girls noticed him looking at them, they shout even more. And Chanyeol mouthed 'My girlfriend' at them. The fangirls started to shout even more, and the flashes of cameras filled the whole place. 

Misun growled.

"What's wrong?" Chanyeol asked.

"The flashes are blinding me." she muttered.

Chanyeol giggled then lifted her purse. He opened it and pulled out her aviator sunglasses, "Here. Wear it." he said.

Misun hesitantly took it, "Araso." she said and put it on.

"Perfect." Chanyeol whispered to her ear.

After a few seconds, EXO-M arrived at the place. The fangirls started to shout their lungs out. And thank you for the barriers and securities, they stopped the fans for getting to the place. 

Misun looked around, frantically searching for Luhan. *Where is he?* She thought.

"Looking for me?" a voice asked.

Chanyeol and Misun turned around. She beamed then glanced at Chanyeol, "Can I talk to him?" 

"Sure." Chanyeol smiled.

He watched his girlfriend ran towards his hyung. *She looks perfect.* With that thought, he turned to the other members, and joined them.

Misun stopped then waved in front of Luhan, "Hello!" she beamed.

Luhan giggled then spread his arms, "Aren't you going to give me a hug?" he pouted.

Misun smiled then ran to his arms. He immediately wrapped his arms around her, and pulled her closer. The fans started shouting and take pictures of them. 

"AHHHHHHH!" the fans yelled in joy, excitement, and jealousy. 

The members of K & M turned around and saw Misun and Luhan hugging each other. Chanyeol smiled then arranged his bag, "Aren't you going to stop them?" Kai asked. 

Chanyeol looked up, "Why would I? He's her oppa." he said. 

Kai shrugged then watched the other two, "Alright." he muttered.

Misun released herself from the hug, and Luhan frowned in disappointment, "Oppa, I want to give you something." she said and lifted her purse. 

Luhan raised a brow, "Really? What is it?" he curiously asked. 

Misun looked up and grasped Luhan's hand, "Here." she opened it, and placed something on it.

Luhan slowly opened it, and his eyes slowly widened.

It was a silver ring, with infinity sign around it. It was simple, yet adorable.

He looked up and blinked at her in surprise, "Y-you don't have to, Misun." 

"I insist. And it's not fair if I don't give you anything, right?" she held her necklace, "And look at that if you miss me." she said and pointed at the ring.

Luhan blinked, then finally grinned, "I will." he said and put the ring on.

Misun grinned then clasped her hands together, "It suits you well!" 

"How did you know my size?" he asked.

Misun blushed, "I-I get my dad's size. I noticed that both of you have the same size, so I thought it will be alright. And I'm correct!" she beamed.

Luhan laughed then nodded, "Araso. Thank you for this, Misun. I appreaciated it." he leaned in, "And I will not remove it." he whispered.

The girls cheered as they take pictures at the two persons. 

Misun chuckled then nodded, "Thank you, oppa. For everything." she blushed.

Before Luhan could answer, Chanyeol went between them, "Hyung, they were looking for you." he pointed at EXO-M.

Luhan and Misun giggled, "Araso." Luhan said then walked to his fellow Chinese.

Chanyeol turned to Misun, "Are you cheating?" he playfully nudged Misun.

"Ha-ha. Yes I am." Misun stuck her tongue.

"No you're not." Chanyeol whispered then pecked her cheeks.

"Chanyeol-ah!" Baekhyun yelled, breaking their lovey-dovey talk of the couple.

"Aish." Chanyeol hissed as both of them walked towards the others.

The five other members of EXO-M turned around, and they all blinked at Misun. 

"Ooooh." Xiumin covered his mouth.

Chanyeol raised a brow then punched his shoulder, "Eyes off." he warned. 

"Man you got a nice lady here." Xiumin looked at Misun, "Hi, my name is Kim Minseok. Nice to meet you." he 'handsomely' held a hand out.

Misun giggled then shook his hand, "Hello, I'm Jang Misun. Nice to meet you too."

The others bowed at Misun, and she cheerfully bowed back. *They're so sociable.* Misun thought.

"Alright, let's go now. Or we'll miss our plane." the manager of EXO-M said.

"Ne."

Kris turned to Chanyeol, "Ya, take care of Misun. I'm happy for you." he clapped Chanyeol's shoulder.

"I will." Chanyeol smiled.

Misun walked towards Luhan and smiled, "Oppa." she called.

Luhan looked up and smiled, "Hey." 

"Come back soon, okay?" Misun said. 

Luhan chuckled then nodded, "I will. I'll see you soon, Misun." he whispered then kissed her forehead.

"Alright, let's go!" their manager said.

"Goodbye." Luhan whispered then smiled.

EXO-M nodded and they followed their manager. Misun and EXO-K watched the other leave, and they waved at them. 

"Kris oppa!"

"KYAAAA! LAY OPPA!!!"

"ANNYEONG EXO-M OPPAS!!!"

The fans screamed as they waved their banners, and take pictures of them. Misun watched the other other fans screamed, and the small smile appeared on her face. *I think this is the best advantage of making a fanfiction. I got the chance to become the friend of EXO-K & M.* She looked at Luhan.

Luhan turned around then waved at Misun. Misun beamed then waved back. 

*I'm going to miss you, Misun.* Luhan thought as he smiled at the others.

Misun smiled then clutched at her purse. *Oppa will be back soon.* She thought.

"Let's eat!" Sehun beamed.

Suho sighed then chuckled, "Yeah. Let's go." he said.

Chanyeol wrapped his arms around Misun, and they walked towards the van.