He's back

The Advantage of Making a Fanfiction

It's been exactly two months, since EXO-M went back to China. And as their manager said, they've been very busy because of the schedules they have.

Misun and Chanyeol's relationship became more strong. They became more close, and caring for each other. Misun also got infected by Chanyeol's 'Happy Virus'. 

Whenever EXO-K have a schedule, or they're going to perform on M! Countdown, Misun doesn't forget to make foods for all of them. The seven of them became more close than before. They even treated Misun as their own sister, and a part of EXO family. Sometimes, they want Misun to be on their place, because they're being energetic whenever she's around them.

One afternoon, Misun just finished her school. It was three in the afternoon, and the students are either playing somewhere, or hanging out with each other. She was sitting at a cafe near the school. Misun was surfing at the net, reading something that was needed for her studies. At the same time, she was eating her muffin, and her latte drink.

*It's been a month since I created a story.* She opened the site. *I'm going to make another one soon.*

She checked her new subscribers, wall posts, and other that was connected on the site.

But one thing caught her attention.

A new message.

Misun's heartbeat palpitate when she saw the alert. *Why am I like this?* She wondered as she took a sip of her drink.

Moving her index finger through the touchpad, she clicked the alert. *Here goes no one.* She chuckled.

But when it finished loading, her eyebrows furrowed in disappointment. *Told you, Misun. Just another reader. Why did you became so nervous?*

She clicked the new message from 'CuteLittlePrince'.

CuteLittlePrince: Hello author-nim! ;)

Misun felt something...familiar. Instead of thinking, she typed a reply.

Kpopjjang: Hello my friend! :)

CuteLittlePrince: How are you? :D

Kpopjjang: I'm doing great, how about you? :DD

CuteLittlePrince: Do you really wanna know?

Misun frowned at the question.

Kpopjjang: Yes! :)

CuteLittePrince: I'm missing you.

Misun's eyes widened at the reply. *Missing me? Wait! Don't tell me...* She quickly typed a reply.

Kpopjjang: Are you.....?

CuteLittlePrince: Yep! The one and only, Misunnie~! Did you miss me?! :DDD

Tears of joy welled up in Misun's eyes. *It's really him!* She clapped her hands in excitement.

Kpopjjang: LUHAN OPPA! OF COURSE I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! :')

Luhan smiled as he typed a new reply. *Let's see how you react.* He chuckled.

CuteLittlePrince: Stop clapping! ^^ And, I know you'll going to miss me :P

Misun raised a brow. *How did he know I was clapping?* She tilted her head.

Kpopjjang: How did you know I was clapping? :O

CuteLittlePrince: Hahaha! I know you ;)

Kpopjjang: Ahhhh~ I thought you sent someone to spy on me :DD

CuteLittlePrince: Actually...............Look up ;)

Misun sipped her drink then looked up. In a swift moment, her eyes widened and she choked on her drink.

Luhan was smiling widely at her, arms crossed, and a laptop on his table. His eyes are twinkling at the sight of Misun.

He was wearing a beanie, and a specs just in case someone notice him.

"Oppa!" Misun squealed as she stood up, and ran towards him.

Luhan laughed and stood up. He spread his arms widely and Misun jumped on it. Luhan quickly wrapped his arms around her, and he buried his face on her neck, "Hello, Misun." he whispered.

Misun pulled back then looked around, "Are you alone? Where are the others?"

"They're not here."

"What?"

"I came here alone."

"WHAT?!? WHY?!"

Luhan chuckled, "I want to see you so I came. Shall I go back to China?"

Misun waved her hands frantically, "No, no, no, no! I was just asking." she said.

Luhan giggled then pointed at her laptop, "Go get your laptop. You don't want someone snatch that, right?" he said.

Misun nodded, "Wait." she walked to her table, closed her laptop, put it on her bag, grabbed her drink, then walked back to Luhan.

"Done?" Luhan asked.

Misun beamed, "Yep! Let's go!" she grabbed Luhan's wrist with her free hand.

Luhan glanced at her neck and a smile appeared on his face. *She's wearing it.* 

Misun noticed Luhan looking at her, so he lifted Luhan's hand. *He's wearing it.* She mentally beamed.

"Come on! I'll tell Chanyeol that you're here!" Misun beamed.

Luhan laughed then raised a brow, "You're not calling him oppa?" he asked.

Misun stopped then blinked at him, "Should I?"

Luhan laughed, "Yes. He's seven months older than you, right?" he asked.

Misun nodded, "Yes. But I don't like calling him that. I like teasing him." she chuckled.

Luhan pinched her cheeks, "Silly." he stuck his tongue, "Is he taking care of you?" 

"Yes." Misun saluted.

"Good. Let's go. I'll ask him about your attitude." Luhan muttered.

"About my what?" Misun asked as she followed Luhan.

"Nothing." Luhan shrugged.

Misun pouted then sipped her drink. *At least he's here! Chanyeol oppa will be happy too! I hope the other members went back here.* She pouted.

"Don't worry, Kris said that they will be here in two days." Luhan said like he was answering Misun's thought.

Misun's head shot up, "Really?" she beamed. *I can't wait!*

Luhan chuckled then nodded.

Misun and Luhan walked together. Laughing, chatting, and having serious talks.

*I'm happy I'm back.* Luhan smiled.

 

 

 

------------------------------------

TA-DA! I'm done.
I hope you guys enjoyed this story.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING, READING & COMMENTING!

I LOVE YOU :)