Girl Talk!

5TAR (Story Start!)

 

Annyeong guys! Merry Christmas! ^^ Haha I guess this is my present to everyone! :) Hope you enjoy this chapter!^^


 

The rest of B1A4 and 5TAR and In Ro were still in the car on their way home. “Hey you guys, where do you think Jinyoung and Eun Mi are right now?” CNU asked everyone as he put his phone back in his pocket.

Jeuline sighed and shook her head, “They’re probably fighting on the sidewalk.” In Ro laughed.

“Aniya.” He disagreed. “I don’t think so. They’ve probably made up already.”

Min Ra commented, “Them? In Ro oppa, that’s a bit too nice…even for you.” In Ro and the others laughed. The rest of the way home was silent as they all did their own thing. Once they got to the building, everyone thanked In Ro and said goodbye as they headed inside the elevators. They all said goodbye to each other as they walked into their separate dorms.

*B1A4*

“Oh, hyung! You’re home already!” Baro exclaimed as he kicked off his shoes and ran over to Jinyoung, who was cooking some ramen to snack on. The three of them surrounded Jinyoung.

“Bwoya?” Jinyoung asked with a smile. CNU, Sandeul, and Baro just sat around, waiting for Jinyoung to talk. He chuckled and shook his head.  “Yes, we’ve made up and we’re okay now.” Once he said that, they cheered and gave Jinyoung pats on the back. “She’s still a kid, though.” Jinyoung mumbled in annoyance.

Sandeul explained, “Hyung, just admit you like her.” Jinyoung shook his head and slurped up some noodles. “Anyways, when we visited Gongchannie today, he was laughing when In Ro hyung told him what he did to you and Eun Mi-ah.”

CNU added on, “Dae. Then, Min Ra and Gongchan-ah had their time together. We let them have some alone time, and while they did that, we were all wondering what happened to you two. So, how did you guys make up?” Jinyoung stayed quiet as he ate, signaling that he would not reveal anything. “Oh come on, Jinyoung. You need to tell us.” Jinyoung smirked and finished up his ramen.

“Hyung! Tell us!” Baro demanded as they followed him into their bedroom.

*5TAR*

The girls chatted happily as they came into their dorm and closed the door. “Oh! You guys are back!” Eun Mi exclaimed as she turned off the TV and hugged the other members. All the girls stared at her with sly looks, even the calm and mature Jeuline. “What?” Eun Mi asked as she walked into the kitchen to grab some water. After taking a few sips from a huge bottle of water, the other girls surrounded her with questions. “Arasso! I’ll talk about it! Sheesh!” Eun Mi exclaimed as they all ran over to the bedroom.

“Let’s first get into our pajamas.” Jeuline called out as she headed inside the bathroom first to wash her face. Everyone changed into their pajamas and met inside their bedroom. Eun Mi went onto the computer to check her different accounts as everyone else got ready.

“Yah, Eun Mi-ah! Tell!” JiYu exclaimed as she dragged Eun Mi over to their bunk. Eun Mi climbed up to her bed and crawled inside the blankets.

“Well…” Eun Mi started. “We’re okay now, I guess. He’s such a jerk, though! Psh! He thinks he can be all nice to me right after he was just calling me names.” Eun Mi scoffed and shook her head. All the girls were silent, listening to how their day went. Eun Mi narrated everything from the beginning to her breakdown.

“You told him?” Briana asked in surprise. Eun Mi nodded her head and made a “Mhm” sound. “Wow…chincha…” Briana muttered.

Min Ra laughed and exclaimed, “We thought you guys were goners! Jewels unnie thought you guys would still be fighting on the sidewalk when we came home!” Jeuline made a noise and rolled over on her bed.

Jeuline added, “I kind of did. Anyways, that’s good you two are mutual. At least, there won’t be much fighting anymore, right?”

Eun Mi laughed nervously and replied, “Dae…” Eun Mi’s phone chimed, letting everyone know she received a text. “It’s from Eun Woo oppa!” Eun Mi exclaimed. At her statement, all the other girls’ heads shot up as they paid attention to what Eun Mi was going to say. She read off, “Annyeong Eun Mi-ah~ Kekeke, did you get home safely? Mianhae. It had to be done! Anyways, I’ve got some news for you. I’ll text you girls tomorrow morning about the schedule for tomorrow, but while the boys are filming for the 2nd episode of ‘Hello Baby,’ you girls will be visiting your families! Isn’t that fun? Arasso! Goodnight and sweet dreams, girls! Love, Eun Woo oppa.” After Eun Mi finished, all the girls screamed and cheered.

Yes! Finally!” JiYu exclaimed in English as she pounded her fists and kicked her feet on her bed. All the girls were happy with glee, but were silenced once again when Eun Mi’s phone chimed.

Since Eun Mi didn’t respond back to the girls, Briana questioned, “Eun Mi-ah, who’s it from?”

“Jinyoung oppa…” Eun Mi mumbled. All the girls gasped, and JiYu begged her to read it out loud. “Okay…it says ‘Hi, Eun Mi-ah. Just want to say good night. You’re not crying anymore, right? Kekeke, the other guys are bothering me about what happened with us. Anyways, hope you have sweet dreams!’ Then there’s a smiley face.” Eun Mi read off. All the girls went ‘ooh’ as Eun Mi turned pink and shook our head. “Nuh uh!” she exclaimed. The other girls laughed.

Jeuline chuckled, “Arasso, arasso. Let’s all get to bed now, okay?”

“Arasso yo!” the girls exclaimed as they turned off all the lights and went to sleep. However, the girls were disturbed by yet another chime of a phone. The other girls groaned as Min Ra apologized and checked her phone.

“Let me guess, it’s from Gongchan oppa!” Eun Mi guessed with a really big smile. Min Ra laughed and said yes.

“It’s just a goodnight text, you guys.” Min Ra answered. However, she knew better and read it to the girls. “Annyeong Minnie-ah~ That’s your nickname from now on, ne? Anyways, just wanted to say goodnight. Tell the other girls I said hi…Saranghae.” Min Ra slowed down on the last part as she coughed.

JiYu exclaimed, “Woah-ho-ho. Unnie.” The laughter began, but soon settled in as the girls all became sleepy. “Unnie-deul.” JiYu whispered. “I can’t wait to see my family again.” JiYu stated as she yawned and rolled over onto her side.

“We can’t wait either, maknae-ah~” Jeuline whispered. She lied down on her bed, her head facing the bottom of the top bunk. *I hope we don’t have many anti-fans…* the leader worried as she puffed up her cheeks. *Eun Woo oppa…what are we going to do if the fans find out Gongchan and Min Ra are together? What happens then?* Jeuline was deep in thought as she, unlike the other members, wasn’t able to sleep. She softly sighed and reached for her phone underneath her pillow. Jeuline set her volume to silent as she scanned through the contents of her phone.

As if he could read her mind, CNU texted Jeuline. It read: “Annyeong Jeuline-ah. Are you awake? Hehe, I’m sorry if I’m disturbing you. I just wanted to send you a goodnight text! Goodnight, Jeuline-ah~ Sweet dreams.” Jeuline smiled and started to text a new reply.

Her reply was: “You’re not disturbing me, CNU-oppa. Komawo yo. Goodnight and sweet dreams to you too! ^^” After sending it, Jeuline scrolled through her photos and found one of her and ShinWoo when she was still a trainee. Jeuline stared at the picture for a while, looking at ShinWoo. *Aiya…what’s wrong with me?* she thought as she placed her phone back underneath her pillow and closed her eyes to go to sleep.