Shopping!

5TAR (Story Start!)

Annyeong! ^^ Happy New Years to everyone! <3 2013!


A week had passed, and it came to the day when the girls were going to visit their families. The girls were all bustling around in their dorm, panicking on what to wear and what to get for their families as gifts. They were all scheduled to go home at around 1:00 P.M. “Girls, we have an hour until Eun Woo oppa picks us up! We’re going to COEX mall to find things for our families!” Jeuline exclaimed as she hurried to finish her breakfast, being the last one to eat. The girls had no time to waste as they all dressed up nicely.

Jeuline: 1

Min Ra: 2

Briana: 3

Eun Mi: 4

JiYu: 5

Once the girls were all ready, they all headed out the door and to the elevators. “Unnie! Thank you for lending me your high heeled boots!” Eun Mi exclaimed to Briana as they walked inside the elevator.

“No problem, Eun Mi-ah.” Briana muttered as she fished through her satchel bag for her phone. Once she found it, she placed it in her front pocket and looked at the other girls. “Jeuline unnie, what are you going to buy your family?” Briana questioned Jeuline. Jeuline shrugged and smiled.

“Who knows, we’ll all be exploring at the mall. We’ll have about two hours until we have to get going.” Jeuline explained as the girls headed out of the building and into their van. Inside the van, the girls greeted Eun Woo joyfully. Eun Woo smiled and greeted them back as he drove off.

“Okay, off to the mall we go.” Eun Woo announced as the girls chatted happily about what they were going to buy. All the girls decided to go into pairs of two. Two of the pairs were JiYu & Eun Mi and Min Ra & Jeuline. “Yah, where is Briana going then?” Eun Woo questioned.

Briana smiled and answered, “With you, oppa. Duh.” Eun Woo facepalmed and sighed.

Eun Woo asked, “I have to be included in this, too?” All the girls nodded and laughed at their manager’s reaction. “Arasso, but we’ll all shop for an hour and a half and regroup in front of the aquarium so we can all go out and buy something to eat.” Eun Woo compromised. The girls agreed to the compromise and cheered as they arrived at the mall. They all went off into their separate pair groups and shopped for their family.

*Jeuline and Min Ra*

Since both of the girls have sisters, they decided to go inside some stores most girls go into. The first one they went into was Forever 21. Jeuline helped Min Ra find some clothes for MiYoung. “Would she like cardigans?” Jeuline asked Min Ra as she pointed to some cardigans. Min Ra shook her head.

“She has a lot of those. Hmmm, oh! I know that she needs some beanies and sweater-like dresses.” Min Ra exclaimed as she dragged Jeuline to random areas of the store, trying to look for them. “Unnie, could you look for some beanies? MiYoung likes dark colored ones.” Min Ra asked of Jeuline. The leader smiled and nodded as she walked off into a different area of the store. People were staring at Jeuline and Min Ra, instantly recognizing them. However, surprisingly, the fans let them have their privacy and just occasionally stared at them.

When Min Ra found a few sweater-like dresses she thought MiYoung would like, she regrouped with Jeuline. “Oh, I hope you don’t mind. While I was looking for beanies, I searched for things my older sisters would like.” Jeuline explained as she handed Min Ra black and brown beanies. Min Ra noticed Jeuline was holding several shirts, skirts, and pants. “Okay, let’s go pay for this, shall we?” Jeuline suggested as they both fell in line. Min Ra couldn’t help but notice a few girls glaring at them and pointing. She resisted the urge to go up to them as she was next to go pay.

After paying, Min Ra and Jeuline decided to go off to buy something for their parents.

*Eun Mi and JiYu*

“Arasso, Eun Mi-ah! I’m going to go inside Nike for my oppa and then the bookstore for my mom after.” JiYu explained as she smiled.

Eun Mi exclaimed, “Dae! I’ll be in stores around here! Let’s meet in front of Nike when we’re done!” The girls separated and went off to find things for their families. As JiYu went inside the Nike store, a few guys recognized her and instantly started to talk amongst themselves.

“JiYu-ssi!” a guy called out. JiYu turned, smiled, and waved at the guy. The other guys surrounding the one JiYu waved at glared at the guy as he laughed nervously. JiYu giggled and continued on with shopping for her brother’s shoes. As she brought them to the counter, the cashier smiled at the choice of shoes: 1

“Nice choice, JiYu-ssi!” the girl exclaimed as she rang them up and looked at the monitor. JiYu paid the money and bowed at the girl as she exited the store and walked to the bookstore. She smiled in satisfaction at the plastic bag that held her brother’s future shoes. *He’ll so love this…* JiYu thought as she walked into the bookstore to find some books for her mom.

Meanwhile, Eun Mi was in a clothes store for her parents. Instantly, she found what she was looking for her mother. “Omma will love this!” Eun Mi exclaimed as she looked at the bunch of pastel shirts and jeans in her hands. Even though her mother was mid-aged, she still liked to dress fashionable, considering she was working at a clothes industry. Eun Mi’s mom retained her youth even through age. “Now for appa.” Eun Mi whispered as she walked over to the men’s section. *Hmm…oh! He needs some new dress shirts! His blazers are also getting worn down.* Eun Mi’s father works as a businessman, so he needs to stay classy. Eun Mi paid for the clothes and exited out the store. Just as she was about to go into another store, a few fanboys stopped her to take a picture with them.

After taking pictures with them, she then decided to go into another store to buy something else for her parents and for GiKwang.

*Briana and Eun Woo*

Eun Woo quietly followed Briana as she went to Sears outlet for her grandmother. (Please pretend that there’s a Sears there because I don’t really know.) Briana walked through the many aisles looking mildly frustrated as she looked for something for her grandmother. “Briana? Is something wrong?” Eun Woo questioned.

Briana answered, “Dae, oppa. I have no idea what to get for my grandmother.” Eun Woo chuckled and led Briana out of Sears and into a traditional Korean shop.

Eun Woo answered, “Sometimes, Briana, the things you need to buy are hiding, waiting for you to get to them.” Briana’s eyes landed on a box of medicines and medicinal herbs that were good for elders. Briana smiled and quietly picked it up as she went to the counter to pay. Eun Woo dug his hands in his jean pockets as he smiled and watched Briana pay for it. When Briana walked back to him, she hugged him for a quick second. “What was that for?” Eun Woo asked with a chuckle.

“Komawo yo oppa for helping me find it. Hey oppa, when we visit our families, are you going to visit yours too?” Briana asked as they walked out of the store. Eun Woo led the way to the aquarium.

“I will.” Eun Woo replied. “I haven’t seen my parents in a while, so they’d love to see me.” Eun Woo held a weak smile and left it at that as they approached the other girls.