It is over Now

EVERYTHING YOU DO MAKES ME KNOW I LOVE YOU

 

It is over Now

 

ONE MONTH LATER….

 

“Okay guys, gather up I have something to tell you…” Seungho announced. They formed a circle on their living room.

“good thing that you stopped by here Dongie that means that I don’t to dragged myself to house just to inform you…” Seungho said facing Cheondung.

Cheondung nodded. Seungho nodded back and breathe out.

“Back to what I said early” he cleared his throat. “We are invited to attend in fashion gala this coming Tuesday”

“Wow…! Chinja…?” joon exclaimed excitedly.

“Yes joon, but let me finished first…” Seungho told him. “This is a formal event so everyone is requiring wearing a formal dress… now I accepted these because I want you to take rest from our tight schedule, but it doesn’t that you’re going to get drunk and throw up wasted…” Seungho finished.

“Don’t worry hyung… I trust...” Mir assured.

------------

At the Event

 Joon whistles.”I really like this kind of event…” he roams her eyes to the area.

“Nae, so true…” G. O agreed.

Cheondung rolled his eyes. For he knows they were talking about the girls on the party But Mir something must interesting.

“OH..! SNSD..!” He eclaimed. His hyung followed Mir gazed. Cheondung glance at the entrance door. That’s when he saw her. He swallowed hard trying to remain composed.  Its amazed him how different she looked from a month ago.

The smile with those eyesmile he never been able to get quite enough. Beautiful.

He watch her as she walk on the aisle greeted the other guest. He was aware that he didn’t take hi s yes of her since she walk in.

“Blink dude…” Joon whispered.

Tiffany and sooyoung laugh to something Hyoyeon said.

“What you got there Joon…?” G.O asked Joon. Then Joon pulled a bottle of tequila and five glasses of shot.

Seungho laughed.” are you crazy..?  Where did you get that…?”

“Don’t insult me hyung I bought this…” Joon said. Cheondung finally unglued his eyes off tiffany.

“Nah… lets just drink this and enjoy the party…” G.O said. Joon pour the shots.

“Lets drink to our success…!” Joon exclaimed. Cheondung rolled his eyes. They all held their glasses up and toasted to their success as Joon said.

Cheondung grimaced on the lime slice and turned just in time to see the SNSD walking towards them. He was watching her move in a slow motion. She never glance in his direction, Is she avoiding his gazed…?

Yoona was the first to greet them. “Are you guys enjoying yourselves…?”

“Oh yeah…” Mir said.

“Glad we’re not they only idol here…” Taeyeon said. Cheondung hardly concentrate. He’s eyes was only to Tiffany.

“These guys are wusses…” G.O stated. Joon already setting up more shots.

“I’ll take one…” Tiffany said.

“fany-ah no…” Jessica warned her.

“it’s okay, just one shot. I’m sure I can handle it.” Tiffany smile to her. Cheondung pour one shot and handed to her.  She looked at him.

“You want one…” Cheondung said. He was challenging her.

Tiffany took it oblivious about their member of was watching them. She drink it without taking her eyes of him. Cheondung handed her lime slice, she grimaced while it. They all laugh at her but Cheondung.

Then the light dim, the show started. For a moment Tiffany met Cheondung eyes then she turned away to watched the show.

Tiffany could hardly concentrate on the show. She could feel Cheondung’s eyes on her. Her heart handn’t stopped hammering from the moment she walked it and spotted him.

When the fourth model came out, she almost jumped when she felt his face at her ear and his body against her back.

“You gonna say hello, Fany –ah…? ” he murmur in her ear.

Closing her eyes for a moment, she took a deep breath and then turned to face him with a smile “Hello Cheondung.”

“It’s amazing…” Yuri said.

“Nae, it is…” Sunny agreed.

Tiffany took an advantage to glance away from him.

“I think that one was amazing too…” Tiffany said, ignoring Cheondung for a moment.

“Nae…” Hyoyeon agreed.

Tiffany felt Cheondung’s hand slip into hers and his thumb caressed her knuckles. She took a deep breath.

“Oh that nice too…” She heard Sooyoung said.

Before she could spoke again, she felt Cheondung squeeze her hand. He watched her eyes move, her attention back to him again.

“You look good.” She said to him.

“Thank you, you look good too.” His eyes met hers.

“I miss you” he added. She gulped.

His fingers were still playing with her and it’s completely distracted her.

She totally convinced that she was over him. Telling herself that she no longer interested with him, now she was irritated with herself for not having prepared to see him again.  Before she could recover from remarked, he said again” have you missed me…?”

The intensity in his stares makes her heart beat faster. He stood so close to her, how she could smell the hint of tequila and the lime on his breath. Her phone rang. She was so grateful for the timing.

She reached for her purse and took her phone. It was Siwon.

“I gotta make this, Siwon oppa…” She told him.  Cheondung throat tightened. She began to walked away when Cheondung gripped on her hand tighter.

“Fany-ah…”Siwon sounds so happy. “how are you..? are you enjoying the party…?”

Tiffany was hardly focusing on what he was saying. Cheondung’s eyes was been on her, eyebrows slightly furrowed.

She cleared .“I fine, yes I’m enjoying the party. You should been here it so amazing.”

“I wish I have… well Fany-ah I need to go, it’s my time to record now. … so see you tomorrow?”

“nae, see you tomorrow…” the moment she hung up Cheondung spoke up.

“Siwon hyung…?” she smirked and shrugged offering no explanation.

“so you’re hooking up with him…?” Cheondung asked her.

She smiled. “not really, we’re just friends…”

Cheonung nodded. “Not for now, right..?” Cheondung tried to smile.

She cleared . “So how have you been…? I’ve heard you landed as lead actor for a drama series. ” his eyes were on her lips the entire time she talked and she keep pretending not to notice it. Except her eyes betrayed her and couldn’t look away from his bottom lips. She gulp and took glance up at his eyes. He’d caught her looking and his lips slowly curved up on one side.

“Nae, we already started filming…”

She nodded.

“Congrats to your comeback…” his thumb caressed the back of her hand gently. Tiffany nearly lost her thought. His gazed was penetrating.  She wishes he’d stop that.

She shrugged trying to remain compose. “Thank you, we work hard for that…”

“I’m not surprised Fany-ah you’re always been great…” he glance around. “Can we talk somewhere more private…?”

Her heart sped up.  Cheondung didn’t wait for an answer. They were already moving through the crowd and he holds her hand tightly on his. The moment they were outside the ballroom area, cheondung dragged Tiffany to the corner where no one can see them. He pulled her o him and kissed her. At first gently.  Tiffany‘s legs almost given in but she didn’t resist. She couldn’t.  She welcomed his tongue and kissed back.  When she felt his eagerness, she moaned. They kissed nonstop until Tiffany managed to pulled away long enough to catch her breath.

He gazed in her eyes, breathing hard. “I’m sorry Tiffany, I miss so much…” for a moment Cheondung thought she was ready to start all over. He missed her, those killing month without her, he hates it and want to forget about her. But---- she pulled away from him and stepped back. “I can’t do this with you, Cheondung…”

“Do what..?”

“me and you”

His eyes furrowed again and he took a step forward. “is there someone else…?”

She stared at him wondering the fact that she couldn’t even bring herself to kiss someone else beside him. “actually….Yes.” she lied.

Cheondung froze. “There is”

She nodded, holding her chin up, doing her best to appear convincing. Her only chance to get away from him.

“I see…” he looked at her. His expression was mixed with anger and disappointment. “I’m happy for you, fany-ah…”  he walked away without looking back.

Tiffany stood there even after Cheondung walk back in the party. The hot tears burned ib her eyes but she brushed them away knowing she did the right thing. Letting Cheondung go and back to her life again. She never figured doing such thing would hurt her so badly

 

 

 

 

***

TO BE CONTINUE...

 

 

 

HOW ABOUT A SONG FOR YOU WHILE READING THIS CHAPTER...

 

 MBLAQ- CRY