Tiffany's birthday...

EVERYTHING YOU DO MAKES ME KNOW I LOVE YOU

Tiffany wake up by the rays of the sun through her window. She stretch out her arms and seatup, she then turn her gazed to the window.

"Where is everybody...?" Tiffany asked herself as she see no one on sight.

She get up from her bed and went outside from her bedroom. She search for her co-member on the living but no one was there  so she proceed to the kitchen.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY FANY-AH..!" her co-member shouted joyfully.


"OMO..! you prepared these for me..." Tiffany said as she was getting tearing for she was so happy and surprised at the same.

"Ah, unnie don't cry..." Yoona said  and hugged her.

"Of course we prepared this by ourselves" Hyoyeon said proudly.

" Its because we love you...."Jessica said hugghed her and the rest of the girls followed jessica. 

"So what  are we waiting for, LET DIG IN..!" Sooyoung exclaimed.

They all laugh on Sooyoung's statement.

"Yah, Shikshin..." Tiffany said.

[Tiffany's POV]

I'm so happy now, really happy. I didn't expected these, my sisters are always full of surprises, this is what i love about them they're so sweet, loving and trustworthy.

We're enjoying our simple meal when suddenly my phone's ring. I take a looked at it to see who is it but there was no name just a number. So instead of answering it I cancelled the call.

"Unnie who was that...?" Seohyun asked when she saw I didn't answered the call.

"Just  wrong number..." I said and she nodded in response then when continue eating. Later my phone ring again but this time it was a message.

"Why are you not answering my calls...?" To ________. Again  I just turn it down.

Then my phone ring again the same number, I got anoyed so I answered it but before I could say something, the caller talks first.

"Why you're not answering my calls?..." He said.

"I know this voice . So I excused myself to my sisters and went to the living.

"What do you want...?" I asked coldly.

"I need to tell you something..." He said.

"Sorry but I'm busy..." I said and by that I hanged up without letting him finnished his words. I went back the kitchen but before I could reached the kitchen my phone ring again.

I sighed and answered it. " What..?" I said anoyed.

"Do you really want me to ring the doorbell and let your your co memeber that Im here." He warned.

My eyes widen by hearing his word so I run back the living room and went to the front door to checked if he was tellling me the truth and when I take a looked. And he was standing in front of our door. 

"Are you still there...?" He asked.

"Nae, okay I'm going out now..." I said and hanged up. I unlocked the door and open it.  As soon I step outside he immediately grabbed my wrist and dragged me. I was not able to react for I was so surprised of what just he did.

"Where are you taking me...?" I asked him but he didn't answered me instead he keep on dragging me with him as if trying to find a spot where we can talk. He suddenly stop and let go of my wrist, I rubbing my wrist as if I was hurt from his gripped he looked at my hand for a mere second before meeting my eyes. To best I always get startled at his stares, his cold stares.

"What do you want...?" I asked trying to hide my nerviousness.

He didn't anwser but he keeps on staring at me which by the makes me feel uncomportable all of the sudden.

"Hey, stop staring at me..." I said a little anoyed.

He reached out on his jacket's pocket and brought long red box and without saying a word he handed it over me.

"What is it..?" I asked him as I stares at it.

"Your father gave it.  he asked me to give to you on your birthday, today is your birthday right...?" He finally said.

"Nae, thanks..." I said as I reached for it. I opened it and I got surprised it was a necklace, a pink cute necklace my father never failed to make me surprised.

"It's beautiful..." He commented.

"thanks..." I said and lefted my head. He smiled at me and put a hand in his pocket.

I furrowed my brows and said."Anything else Cheondung..? "

"I appologize, I didn't brought any presents for you..."

omo ! is this true, he's apologizing for not giving me any presents. Eotteoke.

"Uhmm....It's okay.." I said.

he just nodded and pouted, I waited for his next  word but didn't say anything after that.

"so...?" I said.

"I guess I have to go now..." Cheondung said as if he get what I wanted to happen.

"Nae..."  I said and smile to him showing my eyesmile. He stares at me again for a second and looked away.

"Gotcha...!" I thought as i smile more.

"See you again..." Cheondung said and walked off.

I looked at his back as he walked away from me but to my surprised he stops and looked back at me.

"Okay, What was happening...?" I asked myself.

Then he walk back at me. He stops right infornt of me. His eyes met mine.

"I forgot something..." He said, smiling.

"What  is it...?" I asked him. But instead of answering, he cup my faced and dragged my faced towards him later that I knew he was kissing me, I didn't have time to stop him for it was happen so fast. He parted away whispered "happy birthday Tiffany" on my ears and then he walked away with a smiled written on his face.

I was left standing dumpfolded as he walked away. I didn't even remember how long did I stand there by self.

I went back to our Dorm and as I open the door,Taeyeon-unnie scolded me immediately.

"where have you been young lady..." She said and I can see that she was mad.

"Sorry unnie... " That's all  I said.

"You didn't asked permission on me..." She scolded me again.

"Sorry unnie, I'm not gonna do it again." I said again and pouted.

She sighed."Just tell me if you're going somewhere so that I will not get worried next time..." She said calmly.

I nodded and I was about to walked away but she stops me to do so. "Wait, what that in your hand...?" She asked curiously.

"OH these... A gift from my father..." I said

"From your father...?, He's here..?!" She asked, surprised.

"No, He's not here... he asked someone to gave to me, that''s why I went outside to get it..." I said and smiled.

"Oh,..So what did he gave you..?" She asked excitedly..

I opened the box and show it to her. She gasp in surprised." It's beautiful..." She commented.

"Thank you unnie..." I said to her, smilng but when I remembered here words "It's beautiful" my smile was faded way.

"That's the exact word he said to me, he really pay for what he did... that guy..." I thought as i clench mu fist.

And seems that Taeyeon unnie notice me. "Are you okay Fany-ah?" She asked.

I looked at her and nodded and without saying a word a walked away from her and proseed to my room...

"He really needs to pay... " I whispered....

 

===============

hey guys sorry for keep you waiting...

I hope you like it...

 Subcribe

and leave a comment...

^_^!!!!