Won’t listen

EVERYTHING YOU DO MAKES ME KNOW I LOVE YOU

 

Won’t listen

 

“Cheondung…” Tiffany whispered.

“You’re here?” Siwon asked him feeling disgust of his presents.

“Yes I’m here to see Tiffany but I think my presents interrupted something.”

“Cheondung it’s not what you think it is.” Tiffany tried to explain. She was looking at him with startled eyes.

He let out a sardonic laugh. “And what do you think it was, Huh?” his voice boomed throughout the building.

“Don’t talk to her like that Cheondung.” Siwon warned him. Cheondung charged forward ready to rip him off.

“Stop.” Tiffany jumped in between them, he stares at her, and anger nearly blinded him.

“Cheondung listen to me, Oppa was just comforting me.”

Cheondung step back, he can’t believe he was defending him. “Comforting? Why ”

“Please don’t get the wrong idea we’re not together.”  Her words buzzed on his ears. This is only one thing he could hear. It was screaming on his head. All this time, she has another guy waiting for her, that’s why she was eager to leave him... because of Siwon. Siwon her boyfriend before they got involved with this match making thing.

He shook his head and back away.

“Cheondung, please…”he saw her tears but it didn’t matter. Tiffany step closer to him, he wince not wanting her to take another step. The door open and Taeyeon and the rest of SNSD’s came out maybe sensing there is something going on outside.

“is this the one you talking about, Tiffany. Is he the one?” his voice raised with every word. “this is why you’re so eager to leave me, and divorce me because of him? Huh..! tell me, Tiffany..!”

Tiffany clapped her hand over for a brief moment. “Cheondung you don’t understand let me----”

“what I don’t understand? It was ing clear that you’re still in love with him..!”

“No..!” she protested.

“Really, Tiffany?” he stalked away feeling he was going to be sick. He didn’t want her to see just how she affected him- not anymore. Through the corner of his eyes, he saw her coming towards him. Whatever she’ll say he doesn’t want to listen anymore. Through the corner of his eyes, he saw Tiffany coming towards him. He really don’t want to listen to her anymore.

“Cheondung, please…” she said. “Hear me out.”

“it doesn’t matter Tiffany” he stopped and glare at her. “We’re done, right? Remember what you told me at the fashion gala. That you’re with someone else now. May be I was fool for believing that you we’re just confuse with your feeling, that you really don’t want me to leave you…that you just needed to think about us”

“Cheondung that was just a lie… I'm not with some----”

“Bull..!” Cheondung shouted.

Tiffany froze and he started too walked away agin. He’d lost control he need to get out there before he could do something with her.

“He’s just my friend, cheondung….”

He stopped.“Really, Tiffany? ‘cause I thought I was.” He blink hard in a desperate attempt to hold his tears back.

“You’re more, Cheondung.” She tried to grab his hand but he yank it away.

“What we have in the past was not important anymore, he’s like my older brother now. Like a family…”

Cheondung clenched his jaw. “Like a Family?” did they really think he was stupid? He didn’t want to ask but he had to know.

“Can you walked away from him?”  When she didn’t answer immediately he knew and it tore him apart.

“You know that’s impossible.” She said.

“Just go.” He said. ”You’re free now…” he rushed towards the elevator.

“Cheondung please don’t do this.” She cried. He hurried his steps barely can make it to the elevator when the tears assaulted his eyes.

He push the button of the elevator the door open he step in. before the doors close he could see Tiffany standing there crying as her co-member approached her. He wiped the tears away annoyed that it’s still coming.

***

“I need to go after him.” Tiffany said.

“I don’t think so Fany-ah.” Sunny spoke up. She turned to face them.

“I think Sunny-ah was right, he was still mad he won’t listen to you.” Jessica agreed.

“But---”

“They’re right Tiffany, tonight is not a good time.” Taeyeon said. She wiped her tears away.

“Let’s get inside first.” Hyoyeon said. “You need to take a rest, you cried enough.”

 

 

 

 

***

To Be Continue…

^_^

Thanks for the comments and

subscriptions...

 

see you soon...

Annyeong..!